Not when you tell yourself you're stealing from the rich
你自以为是在劫富济贫
to give to the poor.
当然不算坏人
I may have done bad things in my life,
我一生中也许干过很多坏事
but at least I own it.
但至少我承认
I own my mistakes, too.
我也承认我的过错
I hope you didn't let me come with you
希望你让我随你一起来
just so you can walk me into one of these traps.
不是为了带我走进这些陷阱
Roland's already lost his mother.
罗兰德已经失去母亲了
I would hate for him to lose his father, too.
我不希望他再失去父亲
Well, then, you should have stayed with the others.
那你就该和其他人待在一起
So...
那
Roland's mother...
罗兰德的母亲
What happened to her?
她出了什么事
After our boy was born, I...
我儿子出生后 我
Inadvertently put her in harm's way during a job.
在干一票活儿的时候 不小心让她遇险
It was my fault.
是我的错
Like I said, I own my mistakes.
就像我说的 我承认我的过错
That's not possible.
这不可能
What's wrong?
怎么了
That door... it's open.
那扇门 打开了
Perhaps you left it unlocked.
也许你走的时候没锁
I sealed it with blood magic.
我用血咒封了这扇门
I'm the only one who can open it.
只有我能解除封印
Clearly not.
显然不止你可以
It appears the wicked witch is a formidable foe.
看来邪恶女巫还真是个劲敌呢
What exactly was this place?
这究竟是什么地方
Must have been important for you to seal it by blood.
如果你要用血封印 那肯定很重要
A crypt.
一个地下灵柩
Isn't that obvious?
这还不明显吗
Yes. What I meant was, who was it built for?
我知道 但我想问的是 这是为谁建造的
My mother.
我母亲
Like you, I've lost people I care about...
和你一样 我也失去过所爱之人
more than I'd like to admit.
虽然我嘴上不承认
Including a child?
你也失去过孩子吗
What do you know about that?
你知道什么
I saw the way you grabbed Roland back there.
我看见你救罗兰德时的样子了
Clearly, you have the touch of a mother.
你一定也当过母亲
I do.
是的
He's not with us on this trek. - What happened to him?
他没和我们同行 发生了什么
He's not dead, if that's what you think.
不是你想的那样 他还活着
He's...
只是...
just lost to me forever.
我永远地失去了他
If the wicked witch is powerful enough to break blood magic,
如果邪恶女巫法力强大到可以打破血咒
perhaps we should reconsider this plan.
也许我们该重新计划一下
I don't care how powerful this witch is.
我不管这个女巫有多强大
I have to go through with this plan.
计划必须完成
My god.
天啊
Did you know there's something called "cradle cap"?
知道吗 新生的宝宝可能会得乳痂
Babies get it on their heads.
一种长在头上的病
It's a crusty, yellow, greasy, scaly skin rash.
硬硬的油腻的黄色鳞状的皮疹
Seriously!
不是吧
This book uses all of those words.
书里居然用这样的词
Gross.
真恶心
Yes! De-rezzed him.
棒 敌人消灭
You know, there's a library down the street.
知道吗 街那边有一间图书馆
We can pop in and get you something, if you'd rather.
愿意的话 我们可以过去给你找本书
I know how much you love reading.
我知道你特别喜欢看书
How'd you know that?
你怎么知道的
Y-your mom said... I think.
好像是你妈妈说的
Cool.
太棒了
Uh, let me go get my coat. I'll be right down.
我去拿外套 去去就来
Cradle cap...
乳痂
You know, it goes away.
那个慢慢就消失了
It doesn't hurt the baby.
对宝宝不会有伤害的
It doesn't?
真的吗
Babies are stronger than you think.
婴儿比你想得要坚强
You're Snow White, aren't you?
你是白雪公主吧
I'm Mary Margaret here, actually.
在这里我叫玛丽·玛格丽特
This must be your first time in Storybrooke?
你是第一次来童话镇吧
I missed the last curse, so...
上一次的诅咒我幸免于难
everything in this world is still...
这里的一切对我来说
a bit new.
还有点陌生
Don't worry. You'll get used to it.
别担心 都会习惯的
Who were you back in our land?
你在我们那边是谁
Oh. No one you'd remember.
你不会认识的
Not everyone was famous, like you.
毕竟不是人人都像你声名在外
I don't know if I'd say "famous."
不至于吧
You were a princess.
你是个公主啊
And some of us were just... supporting players.
而我们这些人只是配角罢了
No, it's okay.
不过没关系
I loved who I was and what I did.
我喜欢我的身份 也喜欢我的工作
I was a midwife.
我是助产士
Really?
真的吗
My name's Zelena.
我叫塞琳娜
Look, I've seen a lot of new mothers.
我见过许多新妈妈
Don't worry. You'll learn quickly.
别担心了 你很快就能上手
Maybe you could give me some advice?
你能不能给我点建议
I have been turning the corner of every page
这本书我不太懂的地方
on which I have a question,
都折了角
and now I can't close the book, there are so many.
现在书都快合不上了 因为问题实在太多
It would be an honor.
那是我的荣幸
Careful.
小心哦
Once I have the baby, I may not let you leave my side.
宝宝生下来后 我说不定都不让你走了
May I?
我能摸一下吗
Helping Snow White with her baby.
帮助白雪公主和她的宝宝
I can't think of anything that would make me happier.
这简直是世上最让我高兴的事了
Guys!
伙计们
He was dragged.
他被着拖走
He's there!
那边
Is he alive? Barely.
他还活着吗 只剩一口气了
John, I'm here. We've got you.
约翰 我来了 我们找到你了
I've never seen a bite like that before. No, me neither.
我从没见过那样的伤口 我也是
Okay, help me get him up. We've got to get him some help.
帮我把他抬起来 得马上救治他
Make yourself useful. Keep watch.
别闲着 看好门
What is that?
那是什么
Nothing that concerns you.
和你无关
I won't ask you again.
我不会再问了
What is that?
究竟是什么
How dare you threaten me in my own castle!
你胆敢在我的城♥堡♥里威胁我
Even if you choke the life out of me,
即使掐死我
this arrow will still leave my bow.
我的箭还是会射出去
And trust me... I never miss.
相信我 我从不射偏
Now, what manner of dark potion are you making?
告诉我 你究竟在配制什么毒药
A sleeping curse.
沉睡咒
The kind you used on Snow White?
就是你用在白雪身上的诅咒吗
That spell came from Maleficent.
那个诅咒来自玛琳菲森
I finally learned how to make one of my own.
后来我终于自己也会配了
This spell...
这个咒语
this is why you wanted to come to the castle?
这才是你来城♥堡♥的原因吧
Ingredients like these are hard to come by...
这些材料很难弄到
especially when you have Snow White
尤其是在白雪公主
breathing down your neck every second of the day.
每时每刻都跟在你身边的情况下
That was your plan?
这才是你的计划
To use it on the witch?
拿这个对付女巫
The witch?
女巫
I don't care about her.
我才不在乎她
Then who do you plan to use it on?
那你是要给谁用
Don't worry.
别担心
No one you'll miss.
不是你在乎的人
No one anyone will miss.
没人会在乎
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表