剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
别理他
I'm sorry, Mr.Jane.
非常抱歉 简先生
This is totally unacceptable.
这简直难以接受
If I don't get an immediate and clear explanation
如果你不马上给我解释清楚
on what the hell is going on here,
现在发生的这一切
I'm walking away right now. Walk away. Walk away.
我立刻就走 走吧 你走吧
All right, there will be consequences.
算你狠 咱们走着瞧
Mark my words.
你给我记好了
Oh, come on. Answer your damn phone.
该死的快接电♥话♥啊
Mommy!
妈妈
This is is what you're watching, mimi. No arguments.
你们只许看这个 米米 没有商量余地
Your shows are too grown up for will.
你们现在看那些节目还太早
Yahoo!
你不讲道理
You know that. You know it!
你们清楚的 乖乖的
Jane, oh, hold on a sec.
简 稍等一下
Hey, guys.
嗨
Hi, boss. Hey.
嗨 头儿 嗨
What's up?
怎么了
Listen to me. It's not Bertram.
听着 内鬼不是伯坦姆
It's O'laughlin.
是欧拉福林
Jane, I-I can't hear you. What?
简 我听不清 你说什么
O'laughlin.
欧拉福林
Red John's man is O'Laughlin.
血腥约翰的内应是欧拉福林
Lisbon!
里斯本
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
Lisbon!
里斯本
Don't move.
别动
What did you do, Craig?
你这是干什么 克莱格
Sorry about this, Grace, truly.
真的非常抱歉 格蕾丝
I've grown genuinely fond of you.
我确实很喜欢你
I don't understand. Why are you doing this?
我不明白 为什么要这么做
It's not you. It's me.
这事与你无关 是我的原因
Mom!
妈妈
Stay there.
呆在那别动
Don't look! Don't look!
什么都别看
Go in the room. Come on.
进房♥间里去 快点
Oh, Craig. Craig.
克莱格
Grace.
格蕾丝
Lisbon!
里斯本
Lisbon!
里斯本
Lisbon!
里斯本
Lisbon.
里斯本
O'laughlin's dead. I'm wounded, but I'm okay.
欧拉福林死了 我受了伤 但没大碍
Grace, call 9-1-1 from the landline.
格蕾丝 用座机打911报♥警♥
Okay.
好的
Are you gonna be all right?
你没事吧
I think I'll be all right.
我想我会没事的
Lisbon, listen to me.
里斯本 听我说
Can you get o'laughlin's phone?
你能拿到欧拉福林的手♥机♥吗
I got it.
我拿到了
Great.
很好
Press "Redial" And tell whoever answers--
按重拨键 无论接电♥话♥的是谁
Tell him o'Laughlin is dead.
告诉他欧拉福林死了
Hey.
嗨
This is Agent Lisbon.
我是里斯本探员
O'laughlin's dead.
欧拉福林死了
That's too bad.
那太糟了
Never mind. You win some, you lose some, I guess.
无所谓了 我想有得有失吧
He said, "Never mind.
他说 "无所谓
Win some, lose some."
有得有失"
I'll call you back.
我再打给你
Can I help you?
有事吗
Yeah. Who were you just speaking to?
是的 您刚才在跟谁通电♥话♥
Why is that your business? Don't play with me.
这与你无关吧 别跟我耍花样
Sir, I don't know what your issues are,
先生 我不知道你有何企图
but you're making me very uncomfortable.
但你让我很不舒服
Were you not just speaking to Teresa Lisbon?
你刚才没在跟特蕾莎·里斯本通话吗
To who?
跟谁
Who are you? What's your name?
你是谁 你叫什么名字
Do I need to call security?
我要叫安保了
I'm just messing with ya.
我这是逗你玩呢
You know who I am.
你知道我是谁
Tell me anyhow.
那也请你告诉我吧
I have many names.
我有很多名字
Some people call me "Red John."
有些人管我叫"血腥约翰"
Hollow points.
这是空尖弹头
They make a fist-sized hole.
中弹的话 身上会留下拳头大的洞
I won't hurt you if I don't need to.
但如无需要 我不会伤害你
It's great to meet you, face to face...
很高兴面对面地见到你
So to speak.
可以这么说吧
You know, the last time I saw you,
因为上次见你时
Everything was so... hyper...
局面太紧张
So unrelaxed.
火♥药♥味太重
It's hard to talk in that kind of environment.
那种环境下很难好好聊聊
How do I know you are who you say you are?
我怎么知道你就是你说的那个人
That's a deep question.
这个问题可深了
How does anyone really know who anyone is?
有谁真正知道自己是谁
Who are you? What do you want?
你又是谁呢 你的目的是什么
When O'laughlin told me about your little trap,
当欧拉福林告诉我你的小圈套时
I was so happy.
我非常高兴
The perfect opportunity
这是教训你的最后一课
to teach you one last lession in humility, but no.
绝好的机会 但是 不用了
You prevailed for once. Bravo.
你头一次占了先机 干得好
Sincerely... bravo.
说真的 干得漂亮
And you know what? It's a good thing.
你知道吗 这是件好事
It confirms what I've been thinking.
这更坚定了我最近在考虑的事
It is time to quit.
是时候隐退了
Quit.
隐退
Yeah, no more killing, no more blood. Enough.
是啊 不再滥杀无辜 这些都够了
Been there, done that. Retiring.
功成名就 就该退了
Give myself a new face, a new identity.
我让自己焕然一新 换了新的身份
Start a new life.
要开始新的生活
I have skills and--and resources that I can use
我有能力和人脉
to really make a positive change in this world
足以给这个世界带来积极的变化
for other people. You know? For children.
为他人谋利 比如孩子们
I guess I've been...
我想我已经
pursuing my own dreams for so long, that I just...
追寻自己的梦想太久了
I... I lost sight of what's truly important in this world.
我没看清这世上真正重要的东西
I think that happens to a lot of people, don't you?
我想许多人都是如此 难道不是吗
Am I supposed to laugh?
这时候我该笑吗
Why are you telling me all this?
你干嘛要跟我说这些
Well...
是这样
I think we have a connection that needs to be honored.
我觉得我们之间有着非同一般的联♥系♥
I-I wanna say good-bye. I want to apologize...
我想来告别 我想道歉
for any pain I might have caused you,
为我对你造成的一切痛苦
and I want to release you from this curse you've been under.
我想将你从深陷的诅咒中释放
I'm not under a curse.
我没有深陷什么诅咒
Doomed to an endless, angry search
为了永不可能的复仇
for a vengeance you will never have.
无止尽地 愤怒地追查
I would call that a curse, wouldn't you?
我会管这叫诅咒 你不会吗
I look on it more as a hobby,
我觉得这更像是种嗜好
and I will have that vengeance.
而且我一定会复仇的
Vengeance? On... on... on what?
复仇 复哪门子仇
Look at--look at me. I'm just a regular guy.
好好瞧瞧我 我只是个普通人
I bet you--you thought I'd have horns, huh?
我打赌你以为我长着兽角吧
Right? I'm not a monster.
是吗 可我不是什么野兽
I'm not the devil.
也不是恶魔
I'm just another human being with flaws
我只不过跟其他人一样
and vices and problems just like anybody else.
是个有污点有缺陷有问题的普通人
Forget about me.
忘了我吧
I'm not worth ruining your life over.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表