剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Lisbon. Lisbon!
里斯本 里斯本
Don't move.
别乱动
Does it bite?
它咬人吗
He could've killed me.
吓死我了
CBI?
加调局的吗
Yes, sir. Lisbon. Jane.
是的长官 里斯本和简
Mullery. What took you so long?
我是穆勒里 怎么才来
Sheriff, I understand this is a tough situation for you.
警长 我明白这对您来说是非常时期
Tough situation?
非常时期
This is Deputy Nelson Capel.
受害人副警长尼尔森·卡佩尔
Been with me 15 years. Got 3 kids.
跟了我十五年 有三个小孩
He answered a 9-1-1 call last night at 10:23
昨晚10点23分接到
from a local girl, Keeley Farlowe, on her cell phone.
本地居民凯莉·法洛维手♥机♥报♥警♥
She gave her location here, and the line went dead.
她刚说出所在的位置 电♥话♥就断了
This is Deputy Lance Connor. Five years in.
这是副警长兰斯·康纳 从警五年
His dad was in high school with me.
我和他父亲打小就认识
The E.M.T. captain you see there
那边那个嚎啕大哭的
crying like a baby--
急救队队长
That's my nephew Todd.
是我侄子托德
The reason he's crying--
他之所以痛哭
Keeley, that's his fiancee,
是因为凯莉是他的未婚妻
throat cut.
被人割喉致死
So, yeah, tough situation.
没错 这真是非常时期啊
You go ahead and look at whatever it is you want to look at.
劳烦您自己动手勘察现场
Let me know when you're done,
完了记得通知我
so we can take these folks someplace decent.
我好帮他们收收尸
Yeesh. This is trouble.
唉 麻烦大了
Interesting, though.
有意思
Three different methods of killing.
三种不同杀人方式
Why is that?
这是为什么呢
It's always bad when local cops are personally involved.
地方警♥察♥带着个人情绪办案是最棘手的
Think the feds would want this one?
你觉得联调局会接手吗
The bodies have been arranged as well,
尸体摆放的很有玄机
not in an ostentatious way,
豪不夸张
but there's a definite aesthetic at work here.
但凶手绝对精心布置过
He took his time.
花了他很多时间
Yeah, it's a truly complicated maniac we're dealing with.
我们要对付的凶手相当凶残麻烦
Yes. I think I will call the feds.
没错 那就交给联调局吧
No, don't do that.
不要交给他们
I don't know why, but I...
我说不出为什么 但是
I want this case.
我很想接手这个案子
Or vice versa.
或者说这是凶手留给我的
All right, but I have a feeling I'm gonna be sorry.
好吧 不过我预感我会后悔
You people done yet?
你们勘察完没
Sheriff Mullery, just so we're on the same page,
穆勒里警长 鉴于我们同处一个地区
in cases like these, we, the CBI, have sole jurisdiction.
像这种案子 加调局通常要独♥立♥调查
Your department would have a strictly advisory role.
你们局只负责辅助工作
That's the way... You can have all thjurisdiction you want.
这个 你们想怎么查就怎么查
I swear to god, the man who did this will not live
但我发誓绝对不会让凶手
to see a courtroom.
活着上法庭
You didn't hear that.
听过就算了
Yep. I'm already sorry.
好吧 我已经后悔了
What's the password fro wi-fi?
联网密♥码♥多少
Say?
多少
1-2-3-4.
一二三四
Of course.
早该想到
So... CBI. Top guns.
加调局哦 好高层
Not really. I'm agent Grace Van Pelt.
没那么高 小探员格蕾斯·范佩尔
Bob Woolgar. Number two around here.
鲍勃·沃尔加 这里的二把手
That's Hobbs.
那是霍布斯
Sir, may I help you?
先生 有什么能帮您的
May I please speak with
我想和你们
whoever is in charge of the murder investigation?
凶案调查负责人谈谈
Why is that? I 'm sorry. Are you in charge.
怎么了 对不起 你是负责人吗
No, but I... I thought not.
不是 但我 我看也不像
Sir, I'm with the CBI.
先生 我是加调局探员
We're in charge of this investigation.
由我们负责凶案调查
If you have any information about the case,
如果你有任何线索
I'd be more than happy to help.
我很乐意帮帮忙
Miss, no offense. You are far too young and pretty
女士 恕我冒犯 你很年轻也很漂亮
to have any authority in the matter.
但这个你还做不了主
I shall wait for your chief.
我还是等你们长官来吧
If you're media, keep movin'.
记者吗 滚远点
CBI. Police.
加调局 警♥察♥
Put the weapon down right now.
立刻放下武器
All right. No problem.
好的 马上照办
No need to shout.
不要激动
And yo are...
你贵姓
I'm Joe Hunnicker.
乔·亨尼克
Keeley's my granddaughter.
凯莉是我外孙女
I live here with her and Todd.
我跟她还有托德住一起
Come on in.
进去谈吧
She was a good girl.
她是个好女孩
You know, if she and Todd hadn't brought me in here, on my V.A. check,
退伍后如果不是她和托德收留我
I'd be in a hostel somewhere.
我可能还住在小旅馆里
Here's Todd
这是托德
Lisbon. Jane.
里斯本和简
Oh. Hey. Yes, we met.
对 见过面了
Really, I-I apologize for my outburst there.
抱歉之前的失礼
I was, uh, a little crazy.
当时太冲动了
You can imagine.
你应该能想象得到
Calmed down a little now.
现在稍微冷静一点
Rest assured, I-I won't be pulling any vigilante nonsense.
保证不会再说什么报仇雪恨的胡话
We're very sorry for your loss.
请节哀顺变
And I'm glad you see it that way.
很高兴你能冷静下来
There's no upset to taking the law into your own hands.
想亲手将罪犯绳之以法不是什么错事
Revenge truly doesn't work.
但冤冤相报何时了
Well, that's just a sweeping statement, isn't it?
你这话太打击人家了
I'm sure we can all think of examples
大仇得报的
where revenge has worked splendidly.
肯定大有人在
Thanks for your input.
多谢你补充
Just sayin'.
我就这么一说
Tell us about Keeley.
说说凯莉的事
I don't know what to say.
不知该从何说起
I love her.
我很爱她
We're getting married.
我们就要结婚了
We were.
原本
Parents?
她父母呢
Car accident about five years ago.
五年前死于车祸
Drunk driver. Both dead.
醉酒驾车 都丧命了
When was the last time you spoke to her?
你上一次跟她谈话是什么时候
About an hour before she was due home...
她到家前一个小时
I called her and I...
我打给她
I asked her to bring home some beer and chips.
让她回来带点啤酒跟薯片
Me and Hunny were-- were playin' Gin Rummy.
我和亨尼在玩金罗美[纸牌游戏]
And I could've picked her up.
我该去接她的
You know, I often do when it's raining or whatever,
一般刮风下雨我都会去接她
but last night-- last night I was just--
但昨晚 昨晚我有些
I was lazy, I guess.
我偷懒了
It's basically my fault that she's dead.
她的死都是我的错
Don't.
别这样
Don't say that, son.
孩子别这么说
Don't take that on yourself.
千万不要自责
Please find who did this.
求你们一定找到凶手
I just want know why.
我只想知道为什么对她下手
Why?
凭什么
Keeley worked the late shift for the last year.
凯莉过去一年都是上晚班
4:00 to 10:00, as reliable as clockwork.
下午四点到晚上十点 异常准时
Great kid. Everybody loved her.
她是个好姑娘 很受大家欢迎
Always had a smile for you, you know?
对谁都是笑盈盈的
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表