剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
三万四一次 有人出三万五吗
$35,000 is bid. $36,000.
出价三万五 又三万六
New bid at $36,000.
最新出价三万六
Do I hear $37,000?
有人出价三万七吗
Oh, hey, boss. Markham Shankar has a yacht.
头 马克汉姆·史恩卡拥有一艘快艇
Coast Guard says he sails tonight,
海岸警卫队报告他今晚出港
leaving the country. Camp out on the dock.
准备离境 在港口候着
Do not leave until you've questioned Shankar. Yeah, you got it.
直到录到史恩卡笔供 收到
A possible suspect Mashburn forgot to mention--
麦什本遗漏了一位嫌疑人
his ex-girlfriend, Elsa Struven.
他的前女友 艾尔莎·丝德鲁文
Ah. When did they break up?
他们什么时候分的手
Two months ago. And apparently, she wasn't very happy about it.
两月前 显然她很不开心
According to reports, she threatened him with violence.
报告显示 她曾威胁过他
Reports? He filed a complaint?
报告 他还报案了
Uh, no. Published reports, in the media.
不是 媒体报导
Okay, the tabloids.
好吧 八卦小报上的
She's a german supermodel.
她是个德国超模
Of course she is.
看得出来
Talk to her.
找她问问
Okay.
好的
Supermodel.
超模啊
If I have to do an L.B.O.,
如果非得融♥资♥合并
I will, Denise.
我一定会的 德奈斯
But all that debt?
而那些债务
It could crush you.
绝对够你受
I'll tell you what.
跟你直说吧
I'm willing to pay an extra eighth a share
如果月底前能签合同
if we ink it by month's end. Just think about it.
每股我愿加价八分之一 考虑考虑吧
Okay.
好的
Love to Larry and the kids.
向拉里和孩子们问好
You do a lot of business on the phone?
你业务电♥话♥繁忙啊
I do a lot of business.
我业务一向繁忙
Phone, texts, e-mails-- doesn't really matter.
不管是电♥话♥短♥信♥还是电邮
Threats work better on the phone.
电♥话♥上恐吓人挺厉害的
That wasn't a threat, agent Cho.
那可不是恐吓 周探员
That was a negotiation.
只是谈判手段
Hey, I know. We could go to
要不我们
the track, race bikes for a couple of hours.
骑车出去赛一把
Motorcycles?
摩托吗
Yes. No. Too exposed.
没错 不去 太暴露了
Okay, then we'll take the lambo out for a spin.
好吧 那开兰博出去飙车
It's not safe.
太危险了
It has air bags. Is it bulletproof?
有安全气囊的 防弹吗
Can I at least shoot your gun then?
拿你的枪试试
Patrick.
派翠克啊
Thank god. What are the chances of you
谢天谢地 你能不能在五小时内
putting a party together in, uh... Five hours?
组织一个派对
Mm... Could do, sure.
当然可以
Sounds fun.
貌似会很有趣
Invite all of your friends.
把你所有朋友都请来
I mean, really get the word out there,
把消息都放出去
'cause you're celebrating, Walter.
因为你要庆祝 沃特
You're celebrating.
你要大肆庆祝
I am? Great. Celebrating what?
是吗 棒极了 庆祝什么
Oh, uh, I gotta go. Gotta go.
先挂了 我要挂了
Uh, uh, $90,000? That's $90,000 for lot 10.
九万 为十号♥货物出价九万
And I see $100,000 from the woman in red.
那位红衣女士出价十万
$110,000? Do I hear $110,000?
有人出价十一万吗
$110,000 and $120,000?
十一万 现在出价十二万
$120,000. Thank you. $120,000.
十二万一次 谢谢 十二万
Uh, $150,000. Never was any good at math.
十五万 我数学不太好
I've got $150,000 from the gentleman in the vest.
那位穿马甲的先生出价十五万
How about $160,000? $160,000.
有人出十六万美金吗
$160,000 is bid.
出价十六万
How about $170,000?
有出十七万的吗
I've got $170,000 and $180,000.
出价十七万 出价十八万
And the gentleman in the front row, $180,000 is your bid, sir.
前排这位先生出价十八万
You've got the bid at $180,000.
您开价十八万美金
$190,000?
有十九万吗
Can we move this thing along? $200,000.
能继续出吗 二十万
And $200,000 from our enthusiastic friend in the back.
后排这位热情朋友出价二十万
Do I hear $210,000?
有人出价二十一万吗
Nice day for it, huh? Ah, yes.
心情很不错啊 没错
And whose interests do you represent?
你是代谁拍卖♥♥的
Well, that's supposed to be confidential, isn't it?
这好像不能告诉你 对吧
But what the heck? Walter Mashburn.
但告诉你又何妨 沃特·麦什本
$230,000 if you wish, sir. $230,000?
有人愿意出价二十三万吗
$230,000. $230,000.
二十三万 二十三万美金
Do we have $240,000? Uh, sir...
有人出价二十四万吗 先生
$240,000. Do we have $240,000?
二十四万 有人出价二十四万吗
240,000.
二十四万
$240,000. We have $240,000 right here.
二十四万一次 这位女士出价二十四万
And we also have $250,000.
还有人出价二十五万
I know that because I am bidding it. Do we have $260,000?
因为就是我出的 有人出价二十六万吗
Do we have $260,000, anyone?
有人出二十六万吗
Wait a minute. Wait, wait, wait.
等等 先等下
$260,000. Come on, man,
二十六万哦 出吧伙计
you can do $260,000. I know you can. Uh, sir?
我知道你付得起二十六万 先生
Let's go. What about you, sir?
成交吧 多少了 先生
We have $250,000.
成交价二十五万
No. I want the thing for $260,000.
不 我要加到二十六万
Can I have it? Yes.
可以吗 可以
Thank you.
多谢
Hey, boss.
头
Hi. I got something.
我查到点东西
Uh, so I go to the ex-girlfriend's penthouse.
我去了他前女友的楼顶套房♥
She's not there, but the roommate lets me in,
她不在家 但她室友让我进门了
and I find this on the bedroom wall.
我在她卧室墙上发现这个
Elsa.
艾尔莎
Yikes.
苦大仇深啊
Yep. She's for real.
她还来真的了
Mashburn called the police to his house twice
麦什本两次报♥警♥
to break up fights between them.
让警员制止他们的争斗
I asked him point-blank
我直截了当地问过他
if there was anybody else who might want to hurt him.
有没有人企图伤害你
Why didn't he mention her?
他为什么不提她
Sir. Oh, please.
先生 谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
What's going on?
怎么回事
It's called a party. Perhaps you've heard of them.
开派对 你应该听说过
You should get yourself a drink.
你该去喝点东西
I need to talk to Mashburn.
我要跟麦什本谈谈
It's here. It looks great, don't you think?
送来了 觉得怎么样
You still need to speak to Markham Shankar?
你还要找马克汉姆·史恩卡录笔录吗
Yeah, Rigsby says he's nowhere to be found on his yacht.
当然 瑞斯比说在游艇上找不到他
Why? No reason.
怎么了 没什么
Teresa, my heroine. I need to talk to you.
特蕾莎 我的女神 我要跟你谈谈
This woman saved my life,
这位女子救了我的命
nearly took a bullet for me.
差点替我挨了子弹
What the hell is that?
这是什么
Oh, that's, uh, fragments
这个就是詹姆斯·迪恩
of the Porsche Spyder James Dean died in.
出车祸的那辆保时捷敞篷的零件
Congratulations, Walter. You're the owner.
恭喜你 沃特 现在归你了
Walter, you son of a bitch. You outbid me,
沃特你个狗♥娘♥养♥的 你出价比我高
and now you're flaunting it? You bastard.
现在还敢拿出来炫耀 你个混♥蛋♥
Please step back.
请退后
Meet Markham Shankar.
这就是马克汉姆·史恩卡
Uh, I apologize. My bad. I really needed to talk to you,
抱歉 都怪我 是我想要和你谈谈
and you're a very hard man to track down.
但你可真不好找
You lured me here? Yeah. Pretty good.
是你把我骗来的 没错
Who the devil do you think you are? The police.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表