剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
All right. Thank you.
好吧 谢谢
Just got back the forensics report.
我又看了下法医报告
Both victims were bludgeoned with the same object.
两个受害人被同一凶器攻击
Identical wood fibers were found in both their wounds.
在她们伤口中发现相同木质纤维
Sounds like the caveman.
看来是野人杀手
I don't think he has the patent on killing with a 2x4.
又不是只有他会用木棍杀人
You know, we should think about a press response to this.
我们该讨论下要如何向外界通报
Being ahead of media speculation
不和媒体通通气
makes us look less reactive.
他们会以为我们有所懈怠
Well, hang on. We're not even sure it's the caveman.
再等等 不能确定就是野人杀手
We don't need to speak to the press just yet.
还不急向外头交代
I disagree.
我反对
But I hear you... and I understand your concerns.
但我懂你意思 也理解你的顾虑
Yes, you hear me, most certainly.
你当然懂我意思
But I doubt very much you understand my concerns.
但我怀疑你是否理解我的顾虑
If you're so sure that it's not the caveman,
你要这么确定不是野人杀手
Why are you reading up on his file?
怎么还在看他的档案
I like to read. I have insomnia.
我喜欢看档案 不看睡不着觉
I don't like warm milk.
我不喜欢睡前喝热牛奶
I'm lactose-intolerant. I could go on.
不喜欢乳糖 我还有很多习惯
Did you know that habitual mockery
你知不知道习惯性厌恶
is a strong indicator of depression?
是抑郁症的症状
No. But thank you for enlightening me.
不知道 但感谢你提醒我
Um, that was inappropriate.
有点失礼了
I apologize.
我道歉
Er. It's the last address.
就剩这里的了
One of these vans has to have been at the salvage area.
肯定有一辆去过弃尸现场
How many left?
还有几个
Nine.
九个
Oh, we already hit eight. God, my feet hurt.
我们已经查了八个 脚都走疼了
Your feet hurt?
你脚疼吗
Is there some way we can work this out?
我们能不能尽释前嫌
What? I have to spell it out?
什么前嫌 非要我说出来吗
Okay, look, I lied.
好吧 我撒了谎
I lied to the P.S.U. To protect my dad,
我为保护我爸向内部调查组撒了谎
and you had to lie to cover me, and I owe you big-time.
你也撒谎为我掩护 我欠你很多
Look, I get that you're mad at me, and I'm sorry.
我知道你很生我气 我很抱歉
But please, can we move past this?
但求求你 能不能不要再纠结了
Okay. Okay?
好 好了
What, like--like, we're okay, okay?
就是说 我们和好如初了吗
Police!
警♥察♥
Hey, what the hell, man?
搞什么 长官
CBI. We need to ask you a couple questions.
加调局 要问你们几个问题
You the owner of this van? Yeah.
货车是不是你的 是
You get your transmission fixed this morning?
早上去修了变速器吗
Yeah. Why?
是啊 怎么了
Ma'am, where'd you get that bracelet?
那个手镯哪来的
At the none-of-your-damn- business store.
关你屁事
So did your friend Yasmeen in the back of the van
你车厢里的那个朋友耶斯敏
know where this bracelet came from?
知不知道这个手镯哪里来的
Oh, that wasn't a friend.
不是什么朋友
That was just a little dinner.
只是吃个晚餐而已
It's weird that your dinner's name was Yasmeen,
那就奇怪了 你的晚餐叫耶斯敏
but this bracelet you gave her Has the initials
但你送她的手镯上
"F.T." Engraved on it.
刻有姓名首字母F.T.
Imagine that.
那又怎样
It's too bad you forgot the matching earrings
你居然忘了被那个你杀害的
of the woman you killed.
死者的配环
I didn't kill anybody.
我没有杀人
Then how'd you end up with a dead woman's bracelet?
那你怎么会有死者的手镯
You know, decomposing bodies can still leave a lot of evidence?
腐烂的尸体仍能留下许多证据
Only a matter of time before they match up the D.N.A.
手链上残留的DNA与她的尸体的相匹配
left on this bracelet to her body.
只是时间问题
Look... sometimes I haul junk to that yard.
是这样 有时我会把垃圾拖去那家废车场
I was there looking around for whatever.
当时我在那儿漫无目的地张望
There she was, already dead.
就发现了她 已经死了
The bracelet wasn't doing her any good.
留着手链对她也没什么用了
Too much of a wuss to be a killer.
太草包了 当不了杀手
Lacking in grandiosity, only one divorce,
没什么大事记 只是离过一次婚
No traffic violations.
连交通违例都没
An undercurrent of rage would normally express itself
内心的积怨是会不自主地流露的
at least in a driving record.
至少会表现在驾驶记录上
I'm not seeing a propensity for violence here.
我没看出有任何暴♥力♥倾向
So you agree with me?
这么说你和我意见一致
Not our killer.
不是凶手
Thank you.
谢谢
The caveman was never known to steal jewelry off his victims,
没听说野人杀手偷过被害人的珠宝
so that clears up that anomaly.
这就能解释那个异常现象了
Life's just one giant
对你来说 生活就是一个
mathematical equation for you, isn't it?
巨大的数学方程式 对吗
I would like that. I confess.
我承认 我希望如此
This isn't the caveman.
这不是野人杀手
So you say.
随你怎么说
I got $1 that says the same thing.
我和你赌一块钱
I have no objection to gambling.
我不反对赌博
You're on.
赌就赌
Oh, someone's popular.
某人很受欢迎嘛
Hardly.
才怪
What is it?
这是什么
What the hell--
这玩意是啥
Looks like a kidney.
看起来像是一个肾脏
There's a poem on the other side of that paper, I suspect?
我猜纸的背面还有一首诗
You've seen this before?
你以前见过这个
"The ladies are dead. I crushed their heads.
"女士已死 脑袋碾碎
And after the lash, they go into the trash."
鞭打之后 其尸入袋"
It's from the caveman.
是野人杀手寄来的
Poetry week. You could've done better than that.
诗歌♥之周 你能写得比这更好
I believe we had a wager.
我想我们打着赌吧
Ah. Yeah.
没错
Thank you.
谢了
We've received reliable notification
我们接到来自一位
from an individual calling himself "The caveman,"
自称野人杀手之人的通知
who claims responsibility for the murder of two local area women...
他声称当地两位女性的谋杀案系他所为
Ms. Montague in her element.
蒙塔歌♥女士上镜很是得心应手啊
It's not often you see a profiler basking in the spotlight.
很少见到有侧写师暴露于聚光灯下的
Well, Montague says that a killer like the caveman
蒙塔歌♥说像野人杀手这样的杀人犯
Craves acknowledgment for his crimes.
渴望他的罪行被公之于众
Giving him some attention could keep him
让他得到些关注 可以让他
from taking another victim early.
不急着找下一个受害者下手
You like Montague, don't you?
你喜欢蒙塔歌♥ 是不是
No. I mean, I... don't dislike her.
不 我是说 我没有不喜欢他
What's to dislike?
有啥不喜欢的呢
Right. Still working on, uh,
是啊 野人杀手
where the caveman sent the package from,
寄送包裹的地点还在调查
But we got an I.D. on the other victim.
不过我们查到了另一名受害者的身份
Excellent. Fernanda Talan.
好极了 费尔南达·塔兰
Engraved initials on the back of her stolen bracelet
在她被盗的手镯背面刻着姓名首字母
helped make a positive match.
帮我们锁定了正确的匹配
Her cousins reported her missing about a week ago.
约一周前她表姐报告她失踪了
She worked for them at a bottling plant.
她在装瓶车间为她们工作
Ah. Still wearing that brooch, I see,
还别着胸针呐 看出来了
but where's the power suit?
不过强势西装哪儿去了
Well, wearing a palette of neutral tones
在做调查时穿着浅色调的服装
is less threatening when interviewing people.
会显得不那么咄咄逼人
HI. Hey, boss.
喂 喂 头儿
I just got Valerie Bestin's phone records.
我刚拿到瓦莱丽·贝丝汀的通话记录
Lately she's been getting a lot of calls from Donovan Treadlow,
最近她接了许多来自多纳凡·翠德洛
the homeless shelter director.
那个流浪者收♥容♥所♥的主管的电♥话♥
He said he barely knew her.
但他说他几乎不认识她
Well, he lied.
那他说谎了
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表