剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Said the "meta-dat" didn't match.
她说"元数据"前后不符
She had no idea I was involved.
她不知道此事与我有关
And she said that she hadn't told anyone else, so...
她说她还没跟其他任何人说过这件事 于是
I met her at her home.
我约她在她家见面
And you took her cameras,
然后你拿了她的摄影机
and you planted one at Crosswhite's.
并把其中一个放在了克劳斯怀特家
In for a penny.
一不做二不休
I thought that...
我以为
when I confessed, I would feel a weight lift.
当我坦白以后 会觉得豁然开朗
I don't feel anything.
可我现在却没有任何感觉
Crosswhite. It's time.
克劳斯怀特 该走了
Sorry about the whole jail thing,
抱歉你还得坐牢
but you did take a bunch of people hostage.
不过你确实是劫持了不少人♥质♥
I don't care.
我不在乎
Jail doesn't mean anything to me now.
坐牢现在对我来说不算什么
Yeah, well, see how you feel about that in a couple years.
看你过几年怎么想吧
I'll be fine.
我不会有事的
I can breathe again.
我不会觉得窒息了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Are you familiar with the regulations
你知不知道我们有规定
regarding agents giving
探员是不能向媒体
anonymous statements to the press?
提供匿名信息的
CBI employees shall not give
加州调查局的雇员
anonymous or "off the record" statements
不能向任何媒体工作人员
to members of the media.
提供匿名或是"非正式"的声明
And what are the repercussions of said violation?
要是违反了规定的话 后果会怎样
Suspension or termination.
停职或是解雇
Yes.
没错
However, both the Bagshaws are happy. Everyone's alive.
不过拜格萧夫妇都很满意 大家都活着
We caught the killer.
凶手也抓住了
Yes, sir.
是 长官
See, you -- you find the right lever,
看 找对了支点
agent, you can move the world.
探员 你就能支起地球
You found the right lever.
你找到正确的支点了
That was a smart play.
干得漂亮
I hope you stay smart.
希望你能一直保持
What was that about?
他找你干吗
Oh, it was just business. What's that?
公事而已 那是什么
This -- this is my speeding ticket that I refuse to pay.
这 这是我拒绝支付的交通罚单
Well, I'm not paying it.
我才不会替你付呢
Well, then I guess no one's gonna pay.
那就没人会付了
I'll get Bertram to pay it.
我会叫伯坦姆去付的
How are you gonna do that? I have my ways.
你怎么叫他付 我自有办法
It's on your desk!
放你桌上了
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表