剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Some more than others.
有人比别人更熟
There's a rumor that you and Howard were intimately involved.
有传言说 你和哈沃德关系不一般
Is that true?
是真的吗
Excuse me? Simple question.
你什么意思 随便问问
Simple answer--
那我的回答是
what the hell is that to you or anybody else?
这关你还有其他人什么事
Johnson was set on fire--
强生被人放火烧死
a crime of passion if there ever was one.
这是冲动犯罪 如果有这说法的话
If you were having an affair with one of Johnson's victims,
如果你跟强生的受害者之一有染
you had passion and motive.
你就有作案的冲动与动机
Your investigation seems to hinge
你的调查似乎是根据
on what you may have read on a bathroom wall.
在厕所墙上看到的八卦进行的啊
Good luck with that, agent LaRoche.
祝你好运 拉罗彻探员
Background on Montero. What do we know about him?
蒙特罗的背景 都有什么信息
Single, self-employed, spent half his time abroad
单身 个体户 一半时间在国外
importing ancient art.
引进文物
Sold it from a warehouse in San Francisco. Family?
货存放在旧金山的仓库 家庭呢
Parents retired in Florida.
父母退休 住在佛罗里达州
They'll be on the next flight here.
他们会搭下一班飞机过来
Hey, boss. I looked into the blog.
头儿 我查了他的博客
Montero did publish one-- "I dig dead people."
蒙特罗确实发了一篇 "我是挖死人的"
Archaeology humor. Cute. Anything useful?
考古幽默 有意思 还有什么
A lot of self-promotional entries
许多都在自卖♥♥自夸
about his relic-hunting adventures.
有关其掘金探险经历
But three weeks ago,
但三周之前
He came back from a trip to Columbia
他结束了哥伦比亚之旅
with the gold pendant that was stolen from the museum.
带回了这次博物馆失窃的黄金饰物
After Montero blogged about it,
蒙特罗将其写入博客后
A private buyer posted an anonymous e-mail to arrange a viewing.
一个私人买♥♥家写了封匿名邮件安排见面
Did you put a trace on the e-mail?
你追踪了他的邮件吗
Not me. FBI's computer forensics lab.
不是我 是联邦调查局计算机鉴证实验室
One of the perks of having a fiance with the Feds.
有未婚夫在联调局就是方便啊
Preliminary forensic report.
初步的鉴证报告
You're gonna have dozens of prints in the trial
剑龙骨架上有几十处指纹
off the stegosaurus skeleton.
需要分♥析♥
It's gonna take a while to process them, though.
处理完这些要花点时间
While we're waiting on forensics, let's work on developing some leads.
等鉴证结果之余 我们去找点线索
Hey, you said that Montero had a warehouse?
你说过蒙特罗有个仓库对不
Yeah, in the Mission District.
对 在旧金山教会区
But there's something else. I ran his financials.
但这还没完 我查过他的财政情况
The profits from his company have been going up at a time
在其他文物贩子关门倒闭之时
when other art and antiquity dealers are closing shop.
他的公♥司♥利润仍旧蒸蒸日上
Closing shop? Why?
关门倒闭 为何
Repatriation laws.
文物遣返法
Countries are now suing for the return of their cultural treasures.
各国通过诉讼要回自己的国宝
You and Rigsby go to the warehouse.
你和瑞斯比去仓库
see if you can find anything.
看看有什么发现
Hi, Jane.
简 你好啊
The boys are working on the parking lot today.
孩子们今天在停车场工作
Need you to park underground.
要麻烦你停到地下了
Oh, no problem. That kid of yours, Jim--
没问题 你家的小孩 吉姆
Is he into dinosaurs and prehistoric stuff?
他喜欢恐龙和史前生物吗
Sure loves his mother.
他妈妈肯定喜欢
Here. Give him this.
给 把这给他
It's a replica of a dire wolf's tooth.
史前恶狼的牙齿复♥制♥品
Thanks. Look at that.
谢了 真不错
Have a good day.
一天愉快
What?
怎么
I didn't say anything.
我可什么都没说
You were thinking it.
你在想了
Mentalizing me. You can tell?
你在猜我的心思 你能看出来吗
I can read it on your face. So stop.
都写在你脸上呢 所以打住
Well, if you can read it on my face,
既然你能从我脸上看出来
then you're mentalizing me. So you stop.
那么是你在猜我的心思 所以你也打住
Oh. No, on second thought, keep going.
不过转念一想 还是你继续说下去
What am I thinking?
我在想什么
Please go away, Jane. Nope. That's wrong. Try again.
简 请你一边去 猜错了 再猜
You're thinking I'm freaking out
你在想 我吓坏了
because some fool spread a rumor
因为有白♥痴♥传言说
that I was having an affair with Rance Howard.
我跟兰斯·哈沃德有染
The C.H.P. officer?
那个加州公路巡警吗
You're the one thinking it.
现在是在说你的想法
I feel naked.
我都被看穿了
There's only one person that has this singular effect on people.
只有一个人会对人产生这种影响
You've been LaRoched, haven't you?
拉罗彻找你了 对不对
I suppose I have. Well, there's no shame in it.
我想是的 那不丢人了
We're all pots in his kitchen, and he's a Sous chef,
我们是他厨房♥的锅 他是大厨
just waiting for one of us to boil over.
就等着我们中哪个开锅了
I won't give him the satisfaction.
我不会让他称心如意
Of course not. Did you?
当然了 你有吗
Did I what? Did you have an affair with Rance Howard?
有什么 你跟兰斯·哈沃德有染吗
My personal life is my personal life.
私生活就是私生活
Nobody else has the right to it.
别人没有权利干涉
Well you're wrong about that.
我想你错了
LaRoche does. Whatever the truth is,
拉罗彻就有 无论真♥相♥是什么
I wouldn't try to hide it from him.
我不会向他隐瞒
He'll find out eventually.
他终究会发现的
Ho-ho-ho. It's our lucky day, buddy.
兄弟 今天是我们的幸运日
See that taco truck
看到我们下高速公路时
just as we got off the freeway?
那辆买♥♥玉米卷的卡车了吗
That taco truck's always there.
那辆车一直在那儿
Oh, yeah. A little carne asada
查完仓库后
After we check out the warehouse? Muy bien? No.
去吃点墨西哥烤肉吧 好不 不了
Why not?
为什么不
I don't wanna cross hobo alley
我可不想去流浪汉聚集的巷子
to order lunch from a truck
就为了买♥♥卡车上卖♥♥的午餐
That's near the sewage ditch under the freeway.
那儿靠近高速公路边的臭水沟
But there's tacos there.
那儿可有卖♥♥玉米卷呐
This is the warehouse.
仓库到了
Let's check out the back.
我们从后门进去
Hey!
喂
Cbi. Who's in charge here?
加调局的 这里谁负责
Estamos con la police. Esta cargo? Estamos con la police.
我们是警♥察♥ 这里谁负责
Maybe they don't speak spanish.
也许他们听不懂西语
Maybe you don't.
也许是你不会说
You guys work for Montero?
你们老板是蒙特罗吧
Gun!
有枪
Cover me!
掩护我
Eres un idiota.
真是白♥痴♥
Throw out your weapon!
把武器扔出来
La pistola!
手♥枪♥
Do it now!
现在
Step into clear view! Hands in the air!
走到空地上来 双手举起来
Face down on the ground. Hands out to your sides. Do it now.
脸贴在地上 双手伸开 现在
Hey! Hey, hey, easy! Easy!
喂喂 轻点 轻点
Yeah, now he understands english. So...
他现在听懂英语了
What kind of ancient art you boys selling today, huh?
你们今天卖♥♥的是什么古董
Roberto Salvador.
罗伯特·萨尔瓦多
You're on a work visa from Columbia.
你持有哥伦比亚的工作签证
So you work for Montero?
你为蒙特罗效力
Hmm. Could be.
也许吧
Could be montero works for me.
也可能是蒙特罗为我效力
Attitude. Really?
不老实 那好
Uh, where are you going?
你去哪
To write you up on charges of running guns,
写报告指控你持有枪♥支♥
Resisting arrest, attempted murder...
拒捕 还蓄意谋杀
Hey, hey, hey, cimate. Tranquilo.
别激动 别激动
I only shot at you because you shot at me.
我开枪是因为你先朝我开枪的
What--what can I do here? I got a family, you know.
我还能怎么做呢 我还有家人
I wanna see them again.
我想再见到他们
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表