剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
both by the killer and by the police?
搜查过了么
Yes, but they--I'm sorry--
是的 但是他们 对不起
weren't creative enough.
搜查得不够彻底
It could be in bearer bonds hidden in the bills
它或许是不记名债券 藏在票♥据♥
or invoices or files
发♥票♥或是文件里面
or more likely, in the form of jewels
或者更有可能是些首饰
hidden somewhere inside these electronics.
被藏在这些电子产品里
Whatever form it's in,
不管是何种形式
we're gonna find it right now.
我们都要马上把它找出来
Come on in, folks.
进来吧 大伙们
These people are gonna take everything
他们会把所有的东西搬开
and pull it apart until they find the hidden treasure.
直到我们找到了秘密宝藏
Yes, piece by piece,
没错 一件一件来
until we find it.
直到找到为止
Thank you, folks.
谢谢 大伙们
If everybody could just step outside
所有人都出去
and let these people do their jobs.
好让这些人开始工作
Thanks. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
They didn't find anything.
他们什么都没找到
No cash, no jewels,
没有现金 没有首饰
no bonds. Nothin'.
没有债券 什么都没有
Huh. What am I going to do?
接下来我要怎么做
My family is ruined.
我的家垮了
All my father did was for nothing.
我爸爸奋斗的一切都灰飞烟灭
What a waste of time.
真是浪费时间
I'd agree with him,
我同意他的意见
except it's this kind of incompetence
不过正是由于这种无能
that makes people pay me to produce results.
别人才会付钱给我来追查真♥相♥
These people have all been lying to you.
这些人全部都在对你说谎
I was right about Teddy.
小泰就是我说的那样
You were wrong.
你错了
Aha. I figured it out.
我明白了
I know exactly where the fortune is.
我知道宝藏在哪了
Where is it then?
在哪
Where's the money?
钱在哪
You're on top of it.
你就站在它的上面
Under the carpet?
地毯下面么
No. It is the carpet. Touch it.
不 就是这块地毯 你摸摸看
Pure silk, hand-knotted.
纯真丝 全手工制成
It looks like a dirty old carpet.
看起来很脏很旧
Oh, yes, it's very old.
没错 它很有年头了
One of the reasons it's so valuable.
这是它值钱的原因之一
I gotta phone this in.
我要打电♥话♥叫他们进来
Stop.
等等
Let's talk about this.
咱们商量个事
If you did call it in,
你要是真把警♥察♥叫来
the legal mess will take forever to sort out,
让司法部门把这事理清要花上很长时间
this carpet will just end up in a government locker somewhere.
这块地毯最后只会被锁在政♥府♥仓库里
Yeah, probably.
确实如此
What if we just...
不如我们...
took it?
分了它
You and me?
就我们两个
We took the carpet,
我们拿走这块地毯
sold it, and divided the profits between us?
卖♥♥了它 然后再把钱分了是吗
Exactly.
没错
That's, uh...
这个...
That's a great idea.
这个主意挺不错
Isn't it? 50/50 split?
真的吗 五五分账如何
Sure. 50/50.
当然 对半分
Deal.
一言为定
Deal.
一言为定
What did Ted say when you suggested that deal to him?
你和泰德商量这事时他什么反应
Ted was a softheaded fool.
泰德就是个毫无主见的傻♥逼♥
So you knew about the money.
原来你知道这笔钱的事
You knew Ted wasn't with the peace corps.
也知道泰德不在什么维和部队
You knew everything. I didn'tI didn't say that.
你一直心知肚明 我可没这么说
Oh, yes you did,
不 你确实知情
which means, Heather, it was you that shot Ted.
希瑟 是你杀了泰德
He told you about his identity, he told you about the money,
他把他的身份和钱的事统统告诉了你
and you shot him for it. No. Uh, that'sno!
因此你才下了毒手 不是的
Well, forgive me if I, uh, I'm not quite convinced.
原谅我 虽然我也不是很确定
But I do have to phone this in.
但我必须把这事报上去
Lisbon'll be very happy to know. Stop.
里斯本会很高兴的 别动
Are you pointing a gun at me, Heather?
你在用枪指着我吗 希瑟
The man I loved was in the peace corps.
我爱过的男人来自维和部队
He wanted to make the world a better place.
他能让世界变得更加美好
Ted wasn't who he said he was.
可泰德名不符实
He was a soldier, a killer.
他只是个凶残的士兵
So you shot him? That's a little counterintuitive.
那你就杀了他吗 这思路有点违背常理
He lied to me!
他欺骗了我
This had nothing to do with the $2 million?
和这两百万没有关系吗
You can't understand. You can only see things
你不明白 你只会用
from your bourgeois capitalist mindset.
你资本主义的眼光来看事情
Do you know how much good could be done with $2 million?!
你知道两百万可以做多少好事吗
How many animals could be saved?!
可以拯救多少动物吗
But you couldn't find the money. The clock was ticking.
可你没找到钱 时间紧迫
You looked everywhere, and you couldn't find it.
你遍寻各处 可依然一无所获
He caught me searching the shop.
我在店里翻箱倒柜时被他发现
He talked to me like I was some kind of criminal.
他跟我说话的口气仿佛我是个罪犯
Well, uh, pretty much what you are.
其实你差不多是了
No. I'm blessed is what I am.
不 我是被上天祝福的
The universe wants me to have this money.
整个宇宙都希望我能拿到这笔钱
I'm sorry I have to kill you,
非常抱歉 我不得不杀了你
but I'm doing it from a place of love.
但我做的一切都是为了爱
Drop the gun. Put your hands on your head.
放下武器 双手抱头
I'm gonna leave you with that.
我先走了 你自己搞定
You were right about Ruger and Griswold.
关于鲁格和格里斯伍德的事 你说的没错
He's already disappeared,
他已经不见踪影
and she's admitted she was working for the State Department,
而她承认自己是为国♥务♥院♥工作
who suspected Fisher of smuggling and theft.
负责调查费什从事走私和贩卖♥♥赃物的行径
But they've agreed to recognize
但他们同意
the Hassan family's right to the rug,
这块地毯归哈森家所有
So everything ends happily.
所以万事大吉了
Mm. Good.
真棒
I waited for you to tell the Hassans.
我等着你一起去告诉哈森家这个好消息呢
Come on.
走吧
Oh, no, thanks.
不了 谢谢
What do you mean"No, thanks"?
"不了 谢谢"是什么意思
Well, uh, you know, I don't have time for that kind of treacle.
你懂的 我哪有时间做这些小事
I have to rearrange my sock drawer.
我得整理我的鞋袜柜
I have a serious problem I have to solve,
我碰上大♥麻♥烦了
and I don't have a lot of time to solve it in.
而且必须尽快解决
I knew something was going on with you.
我就知道你有心事
What is it?
什么情况
The absolute truth, or I beat it outta you.
我要听真话 不然我打到你说为止
Laroche has something I need,
拉罗彻有我想要的东西
so I hired Culpepper to break into Laroche's house.
所以我雇了卡尔佩伯去他家偷东西
If I can't get the charges dropped,
如果我无法撤销指控
Culpepper is gonna tell on me.
卡尔佩伯就会告发我
Oh... my god.
我的老天啊
Yeah, it's not good.
情况确实不妙
What does Laroche have that you want?
你想要拉罗彻的什么东西
Hightower didn't murder anybody.
海托华没有杀人
She was framed.
她是被陷害的
Red John has a friend inside the CBI.
加调局里有血腥约翰的内应
The Todd Johnson murder.
托德·约翰森那个案子
Laroche had a short list
拉罗彻有个名单
of suspects that led to Hightower.
海托华也是因此被怀疑的
That's what you were trying to steal--the list.
你想去弄那个名单是吧
Yes. There were four names on that list besides Hightower's.
是啊 除了海托华以外还有四个人
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表