剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Okay.
找到了
We're with the CBI. What's going on here?
我们是加调局的 发生什么事了
Oh, they were up there when we arrived.
我们到时 他们就已经在上面了
We don't know what's going on yet,
我们还不知道到底怎么了
but it looks like an attempted assault.
但看起来像是意图侵害
He's gonna reach her soon.
他就快要抓住她了
We may have to shoot to stop him.
也许我们得开枪阻止他了
Get back!
回去
Stay away from me!
别靠近我
Betsy!
贝斯蒂
If you shoot him, you'll have two victims.
如果你开枪 就会有两个被害人了
She just went up there to see about jumping.
她上去是想跳下来自杀
He's trying to save her.
他是上去救他的
Can I use that? Sure.
能借我用一下么 当然可以
Sorry. Uh, Betsy?
不好意思 贝斯蒂
If you're gonna jump, make sure to dive, headfirst.
如果你想死 一定要确定头先着地
Jane.
简
From that height, you'll just shatter bones
从那个高度跳 你只会骨折
and suffer massive internal injuries.
内部器官会严重受损
Make sure you dive, headfirst.
所以确保跳下来的时候 头先着地
I just want this all to end now!
我只想把这一切都了结了
I know.
我知道
What do I have to live for?
我活着还有什么意义呢
Um, nothing.
确实没什么意义
Your husband killed Henry dahl. He's going to prison.
你丈夫杀了亨利·达尔 他要进监狱了
You killed Henry?
你杀了亨利吗
He was gonna hurt you.
他会伤害你的
You did that for me, baby?
你是为了我吗 宝贝
Got you.
抓住你了
Ah, ain't love grand?
谁说爱情不美好
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah, she was never gonna jump anyway.
其实无论如何她都不会跳的
She just wanted the attention.
她只想吸引注意力而已
I found the e-mails on her laptop two weeks ago.
我两周前在她电脑上发现了一封电子邮件
My entire world fell apart.
我整个世界都崩塌了
I couldn't lose Betsy. I just couldn't.
我不能失去贝斯蒂 我就是不能
When Henry got out of prison,
当亨利从监狱出来
I went to the motel, but I went to talk with him.
我去了他的旅馆 只是想和他谈谈
I'm a free man now.
我自♥由♥了
Means free to love, too.
意味着我也可以自♥由♥地去爱了
She's married.
她结婚了
I'll share her with you. I don't mind.
我可以和你分享她 我不介意
You learn to share...
你在监狱里
in lockdown.
总是能学会分享
Where are my damn cigarettes?
见鬼的 我的烟去哪里了
I'll pay you.
我可以给你钱
I'll give you money to stay away from Betsy.
只要你肯离开贝斯蒂我给你钱
How much?
多少
I have $3,200 saved.
我存了三千二百美元
I've got millions coming my way
我马上就是百万富翁了
Once the state reimburses me for all that time in jail.
一旦州政♥府♥付了误抓我的补偿款
Sorry.
对不起
I plan on having a little fun with your wife.
我打算和你老婆找点小乐子
Maybe I'll...
也许我会
slash her throat...
划开她的喉咙
like I did the last one.
就像我上一次那样
Damn, where are those cigarettes?
真见鬼 烟哪里去了
I just wanted to protect her.
我只想保护她
This is all my fault. I'm so sorry.
都是我的错 我对不起你
All right, time to go.
好了 走吧
I'll write you every day.
我会天天给你写信的
I suppose, from your perspective,
我猜 从你的角度看
it's a shame that neither man will serve any real time.
谁都不用被判蹲监狱实在是遗憾
Oh, will they not?
谁说他们不用
Well, who knows who really killed Henry Dahl?
谁知道是谁真正杀了亨利·达尔呢
Well, prosecution will say Sean Meyers.
检察官会说是肖恩·梅尔斯
He struck him in the head.
他打了他的头
Ah, but did he kill him?
但他到底有没有杀他呢
Max may well have lied to protect himself.
麦克斯也许是为了保护自己撒谎
Maybe Dahl was still alive.
说不定达尔当时还活着
Max's attorneys point the finger at Sean,
麦克斯的律师的矛头都对准了肖恩
and Sean's attorneys point at Max,
肖恩的律师又将矛头指向了麦克斯
And in the end, they both walk. Yep, that could happen.
最后他们都无罪释放 是有这个可能
Ah, maybe we could save everyone a lot of time and money
也许现在就放他们俩走
and let 'em both walk now.
会节省更多时间和金钱
After all, the killer did get what he deserved.
毕竟 恶有恶报嘛
That's common sense.
这是常识没错
But, uh, common sense carries very little weight
但常识 在地方检察官那里
in the D.A.'s office.
可没有任何分量
Pity.
真可惜
What you doing there, rigsby? Nothing.
在那干什么 瑞斯比 没什么
He's trying to light the candle with the power of his mind.
他在试着用自己的意念点燃蜡烛
No, I wasn't.
没 我没有
Is that one of those candles Jane used on the talk show?
那是简上节目的时候用的那只蜡烛吗
Look, I know how he did that.
我知道他怎么办到的
Oh, yeah?
是吗
A candlewick dipped in
磷遇到氧气就会燃烧
liquid phosphorous will spontaneously
因此滴上液体磷的烛芯
burst into flame when it dries. The oxygen hits the phosphorous.
就会在液体磷干了之后 遇氧自燃起来
Jane must've dipped the kid's candle in the stuff
简肯定是在把蜡烛给那孩子之前
before he gave it to him.
就在烛芯上滴了液体磷
Now the real trick, though,
另外 真正的关键在于
is in the timing, which jane nailed.
把握时机 简做到了
Hey. Where are we going for lunch today?
我们今天去哪吃饭
Napa. Nice.
拿帕 真好
Bye, guys.
再见 男士们
Uh, excuse me, Patrick. I was looking for you.
不好意思派翠克 我一直在找你
It seems they're gonna drop the attempted murder charge.
看上去他们要撤销谋杀指控了
The, uh, evidence tampering is another matter,
篡改证据是另外的事了
but my attorney's gonna work out a deal for probation.
但我的律师正在帮我申请缓刑
Well, that's-- that's very good for Jackson.
那对杰克森很好
Yeah. I'm told that somebody high up in your office
是 有人告诉我你们的某高层
was very influential with the D.A.
把地区法♥院♥检察官给劝服了
Mm. Wasn't me. Good to see you.
可不是我 见到你真高兴
Yeah. But I brought you a gift anyway.
我也是 我给你带了份礼物
Oh, listen, thank you, but I-I can't--
非常感谢你的用心 但我不能
Please? Please.
拜托 请收下吧
Okay.
好
Should I open it now? No.
我要现在打开吗 不用
Was it worth it?
值得吗
Was what worth it?
什么值得吗
The man that killed your wife no longer exists.
杀害你妻子的凶手已经不在世上了
The time you took pursuing him,
所有你用来设计他的时间
the pain, the sacrifice-- was it worth it?
那些痛苦 那些牺牲 都值得吗
Yes, it was.
是的 很值得
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表