剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Okay. Jane forges a letter to Bowman under Rachel's name,
简以蕾切尔的名义写了封信给鲍曼
Claiming she's discovered proof that he committed the murder.
声称她找到了他杀人的证据
She's devastated, doesn't know
她很绝望 不知道是该去
whether to go to the police or kill herself.
找警♥察♥还是去自杀
So Bowman races to his daughter.
鲍曼于是飞奔回女儿身边
He's so sorry. He did it all for her.
说他很抱歉 但这一切都是为了女儿
She needs to keep the secret.
她必须要保守秘密 云云
And you're there? Jane has you there?
你也在场 简让你过去的吗
We got the whole conversation on tape.
我们把整个对话都录了下
Just checked the records. Don Bowman and Fred Kittel
刚查到唐·鲍曼还有弗雷·基特尔
Were both imprisoned at Corcoran at the same time.
曾同时在考克兰监狱服刑
That's the connection.
线索连上了
But Bowman couldn't be behind this. Why not?
但鲍曼肯定没参与其中 为什么
He's dead. Died in prison about a year ago.
他死了 一年前死在了狱中
Bowman's dead, but his daughter isn't.
鲍曼死了 他女儿可没死
Is that the driver's license picture?
那是驾照上的照片么
Mm-hmm. Look at this.
对 看看这
Let me see that. Rachel Bowman. Sherry Winger.
我看看 蕾切尔·鲍曼 雪莉·温格
Ooh, Miss Rachel's had some work done, but that's her.
蕾切尔小姐很是下了番功夫嘛 不过还是同一个人
Get her address fast. Okay.
赶紧去找她住址 好
You didn't know that my father died in prison, did you?
你不知道我父亲已经死在狱中了 对不对
No.
不知道
Of an infection.
死于传染病
Do you know how incredibly stupid that is?
你知不知道整件事情有多扯淡
Simple antibiotics could've saved him...
基本的抗生素本就可以救他
But a prison hospital--
而那监狱医院
It's--it's a nightmare in there.
根本就是噩梦
They just let him die,
他们就这么任他去死
But you killed him.
但是你害了他
You know, your anger is misplaced.
要知道 你的愤怒其实错位了
Oh, really?
是吗
You can't be angry with your father,
你不能痛恨自己的父亲
So... here I am.
于是就找了我
Don't you dare say that. My father loved me.
你还真敢说 我父亲很爱我
He took care of me, provided for me.
他无微不至地照顾我 拉扯我长大
I'm all he ever cared about.
我是他的一切
Yes, you are, and he wouldn't want you doing this.
确实 而他也不希望你做这种事
Mm. Oh, I think he would be very proud.
我倒是觉得他很会为我自豪
He loved me so much,
他是那么爱我
And you made me betray him.
而你让我背叛了他
When you were talking to me,
当你跟我说话那会
Asking about me and my dad...
问起我和我父亲的事
I thought that you were actually concerned.
我还以为你是真的在关心
I mean, I thought that you liked me.
我以为你真的喜欢我
You want me to be sorry? Okay. I am sorry.
你不是要我致歉么 行 我很抱歉
I'm sorry that the loss of your father drove you mad,
我很抱歉你父亲的死导致你失去理智
But I don't regret what I did to him.
但我绝不后悔我曾对他做过的事
He was a thief and a murderer,
他是个贼 还是个杀人凶手
And I did everything I could to catch him,
我尽了我所能来抓他归案
Because that's just who I am.
因为我就是我
You set?
准备好了
Yeah. Go!
好了 上
Clear! Clear!
安全 安全
Kitchen clear!
厨房♥安全
Second story clear!
二楼安全
House is empty! There's dust everywhere!
屋子是空的 到处都是灰尘
It looks like she's been gone for weeks! Basement?
看来她好一阵子没回家了 地下室呢
Nothin'! All right, let's get forensics in here!
什么都没 好了 让鉴证科的人进来
Look for anything that'll tell us where she went!
找出一切她可能的去向
And get somebody to turn off that damn alarm!
还有找人把这警报给毙了
There's somebody in my house.
有人进到我屋子里去了
I gotta go.
我得走了
I'll be back.
我会回来的
Rachel, can you please move that thing?
蕾切尔 你能不能动一下那个
Please.
拜托了
Please. Please, the stench is unbearable.
拜托了 这味道真是受不了
O-over there, anywhere. Just please, please move him.
挪去那边 随便哪里 只是求你搬走他
Thank you.
谢谢
Smell at.
好好闻着
Sorry, pal.
得罪了 哥们
So we got a line on Fred Kittel's dad.
我们在弗雷·基特尔的父亲身上找到了线索
He's got a place just south of Diamond Springs.
他在钻石泉镇南边有个住处
You and O'Laughlin go and talk to him.
你和欧拉福林去找他谈谈去
Sure. I'm gonna head back to the office.
没问题 我要回办公室去
I wanna look at something in Rachel Bowman's file.
我想去翻翻蕾切尔·鲍曼的档案
All right, I'll hold down the fort here.
好 我留在这负责现场
Jane, where are you?
简 你在哪
Not Jane, Agent.
不是简哟 探员
Just so you know, I'm looking right at you.
就跟你提个醒 我现在正看着你
Everything will be all right if you do exactly as I say.
你要是照我说的做就万事皆安
If not, Jane will be dead in 15 minutes. Clear?
否则 简就会在15分钟里玩完 明白吗
Clear.
明白
Drive another 100 yards and stop at the cafe.
再往前开一百码然后停在餐厅前
Take your gun out of its holster.
从枪套里取出手♥枪♥
Place it on the seat.
放在座位上
Get out of your car and close the door.
下车关好门
Walk away.
走远点
15 minutes, Agent.
15分钟 探员
Now walk down the street and come to the gas station.
现在沿街一直走走到加油站
Let's go see Patrick.
我们去见见派翠克吧
I want two choppers in the air
给我弄两架直升机过来
And a 40-block perimeter secured around this site.
封锁这片区域 建立方圆40个街区的警戒线
No car leaves this area without being searched!
所有进出车辆统统要给我搜过
Not one!
一个不漏
We have no I.D. on any vehicle.
这些车辆都没能找到相关车主
The suspect is female, early 20s, blonde, about 5'7".
嫌犯是名女性 20出头 金发 身高一米七左右
She has at least one hostage and possibly two with her.
她至少掌控一名人♥质♥ 现可能增加到两名
Give me a second, okay? Hey.
稍等一下好吗 喂
Grace, the office said something happened to Lisbon.
格蕾斯 办公室里说里斯本出事了
She's gone. We think Rachel took her about 20 minutes ago.
她不见了 我们觉得是蕾切尔20分钟前带走了她
She got Lisbon. When?
她带走了里斯本 什么时候的事
Just now. Should we come back?
就是刚刚 要我们回去么
Hey, boss, do you want Rigsby and O'Laughlin back?
头儿 你要让瑞斯比和欧拉福林回来吗
No. Tell them to finish what they're doing.
不用 告诉他们办完手头的事再说
Hightower says no.
海托华说了不用
Wayne...
韦恩
I know. I know, Grace. It's... it's gonna be okay.
我知道 格蕾丝 会没事的
All right. Bye.
好 回见
Mr. Kittel! This is the police!
基特尔先生 我们是警♥察♥
Come out with your hands up!
双手举过头顶走出来
Mr. Kittel? CBI!
基特尔先生 加调局
Hello?!
有人吗
Mr. Kittel, put the gun down!
基特尔先生 放下枪
No way I ain't. Put it down now.
没门 放下枪
Hell, no! You got no right to be here.
才不 你们都没权利进到这儿来
We just wanna talk.
我们只是来谈谈
Fine! Talk yourselves on outta here!
好啊 你们说服自己走出这里先
Go on!
开始啊
Get out.
滚出去
Go on!
快滚
All right. This is how it's gonna go.
好吧 不如我们这样
On the count of three,
我一数到三
I'm gonna shoot you in the head.
就一枪打爆你的头
Rigsby No, it's my deal!
瑞斯比 我说到做到
Put the gun down, or on three,
给你三下时间考虑
I shoot you in the head. You ready? One...
不放下枪 我就打爆你的头 准备好了吗 1...
Take it easy, okay? Two...
冷静点 好吗 2...
Three! Okay!
3 好吧
Okay.
我认栽
Why you have to be such a hard-ass for?
干嘛这么凶悍
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表