剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
She lured me into this whole mess. He's getting away.
她让我卷进这滩浑水 他跑了
Do, uh, do something. That's good.
做 做点什么 很好
Like what? What am I gonna do?
比如呢 我应该怎么做
Drop the weapon!
放下武器
Facedown to the ground now!
趴在地上 马上
That's nice timing.
来得正好
Darn! With him in the back,
该死 如果带着他
there won't be room for you two.
我们就没有多余的位子了
Well, how are we gonna get back? Take the bus.
那我们怎么回去 坐公车吧
Come on. Get up.
来 站起来
He was our driver.
可他是我们的司机
Nice sheet, Arthur--
劣迹斑斑啊 阿瑟
Carjacking, extortion, rape.
劫车 勒索 强♥奸♥
Now that we've found 30 bindles on you,
现在在你身上找到了30袋联萘酚
we can add dealing as well.
我们还可以加上毒品交易
I want to straighten out, okay?
我想要悔改
I got a disease... called addiction.
我得了一种病 叫做毒瘾
That's all it is-- the dealing.
还有交易 如此而已
I'm just trying to, you know,
我一直在尽量
maintain.
控制
I'm a good person that made some wrong choices.
我是个好人 只是做了些错误的选择
Are you the firstborn in your family, Mr. Coffey?
科菲先生 你是家里的长子么
Yeah.
是的
Ever heard of the caveman?
听说过野人杀手么
Sure. From the... tv news.
当然 在电视新闻里看到过
You know these women?
认识这些女人么
Yeah.
认识
They rode the bus.
她们坐过我的车
They were killed by the caveman.
她们被野人杀手杀害了
I mean, it was just on TV.
都上电视了
In fact, yeah, it was you that was on tv,
事实上 没错 是你在电视上
said it was the caveman, right?
说是野人杀手干的 是吗
Yeah.
是的
How many sexual partners have you had?
你有过多少性伙伴
Wow. You like to cut to the chase.
你可真是开门见山
Um... like 100, 150.
大概 一百 一百五
Women? Men?
女的还是男的
Hello. Women. What is your point here?
当然是女的了 你到底想问什么
We need to know whether you killed these women
我们想确定你是不是杀害她们的凶手
Because they found out about your side business
因为她们发现了你的副业
or because you're the caveman.
或者因为你根本就是野人杀手
Hey. No. You think I'm the caveman?
不会吧 你们认为我是野人杀手
No, no. You got me all wrong here.
不 不 你们抓错人了
I deal a little blow, okay? I don't do murders.
我只是卖♥♥点可♥卡♥因♥ 我从不杀人
I think I'll take a lawyer now.
我想我得请个律师了
Well, he's the only suspect we have
他是唯一一个与两名被害人
with a direct link to both victims.
有直接关系的嫌疑人
Yes, it's all very compelling, but I'm not convinced.
是的 确实嫌疑重大 不过我不信
And, yes, you should.
不过 你倒是应该
Should what?
应该怎样
Oh, you know what.
你知道的
No. Oh, yes, you do.
我不知道 不 你知道
No, I don't.
我确实不知道
Yes, you do.
你一定知道
That bus driver's an ass, but he isn't the caveman.
那公车司机是个混♥蛋♥ 但不是野人杀手
I'm thinking the same thing.
我也是这么想的
His shifts at work don't match up with our timeline.
他的工作轮换和作案时间有冲突
And without any hard evidence,
如果没有确凿的证据
I had to cut Treadlow loose,
我还得放了翠德洛
so we have to start from scratch.
那样我们又得从头查起
Damn it to hell! Oh, language. Please.
该死 请注意用词
Bertram is on Hightower's back.
博特兰姆逼着海托华破案
She's on mine.
她就向我施压
It's all, "Catch the caveman, catch the caveman."
天天唠叨 抓住野人杀手 抓住野人杀手
I hate serial killers.
我讨厌连环杀手
Caveman didn't kill Fernanda and Valerie. Trust me.
她们两个不是野人杀手杀的 相信我
Well, how can you be so sure?
你为什么这么确定
Because I wrote the letter from the caveman.
因为那封野人杀手寄来的信是我写的
What did you just say?
你刚才说什么
I wrote the letter from the caveman.
那封野人杀手的信是我写的
Yeah, I heard you the first time.
我第一次就听清了
Why'd you ask me to say it again?
那为什么还要我说一次
It was a rhetorical question!
我只是在加强语气
I just wanted to stir things up,
我只想煽动下气氛
just, you know, give Montague a little prod.
让蒙塔歌♥小骄傲一下
I get it. She irks you.
我明白了 你讨厌她
No, she doesn't irk me. I like her.
不 她没让我讨厌 我喜欢她
In fact, she amuses me.
事实上 她让我得到消遣
Yeah, and in the meantime, everybody is freaking out
是啊 与此同时 大家都焦头烂额了
Because they think there's a serial killer on the loose.
因为他们认为一个连环杀手正在逍遥法外
Well, there is that, but... that was her story.
是这样的 但是 那是她说的
She made that up, not me.
她编造的故事 不是我
Undoing this is gonna be a nightmare.
改口简直是噩梦一般
The press is gonna have a field day.
舆♥论♥一定会大肆抨击
I have to tell the families.
我还得告诉她们的家人
Isn't there a candlelight vigil somewhere this evening?
今晚有一个烛光守夜会对吧
Well, I think so.
好像有
It's all gonna work out just fine.
一切都会水落石出的
I have... no doubt in my mind.
我深信不疑
Dr. Montague.
蒙塔歌♥博士
Agent Rigsby.
瑞斯比探员
Interesting line of questioning you had going in interrogation.
审讯时你的一系列问题很有趣
Oh, well, yes, as you know,
是的 你听出来了
Sexual promiscuity and risky behavior
滥交和冒险行为
are reliable indicators in psychopathy.
是可靠的心理变♥态♥特征
Uh, yes, you can learn a lot about a person
是啊 通过一个人的性经历
From their sexual history.
可以对他了解很多
I remember there was this one time
我记得有一次
we had this guy in custody, and he had a...
我们拘捕了一个家伙 他有
It was a...
那是个
It's an inappropriate story, sexual history-wise.
那是个不恰当的故事 关于性经历的
This has been, uh, nice.
这种感觉不错
What has been nice? Talking with you.
什么感觉不错 和你聊天
Oh, well. You're welcome.
这样啊 不客气
Agent Rigsby.
瑞斯比探员
Yes? Your tea.
什么事 你的茶
Yes. I...
是啊 我
will take that to go.
得把这个带走
What, uh, agent Rigsby wanted to say...
瑞斯比探员想说的是
Well, he--he wanted to ask you out on a date tonight.
他 他今天晚上想约你
I was... going to go to the candlelight vigil--
我要去烛光守夜会
Oh, I got--see, I picked that thing up. Um...
瞧 我捡到了这个
This is for you.
这个是给你的
Rigsby picked it out.
瑞斯比挑选的
I didn't. I have no idea what's in that box.
我没有 我不知道里面是什么
You didn't...
不是你
Yes, he did. No, I didn't.
就是他 不是我
Thanks for coming out.
感谢大家的到来
Um, Fernanda's family was kind enough to include us
费尔南达的家人很宽容地让我们加入
in this vigil because we're all working toward the same end.
这次祈祷 因为我们都为了同一个目的
We need to speak up.
我们要畅所欲言
We can't let a killer like the caveman
我们不能让野人杀手这样的凶手
hold our community hostage.
威胁到大家的安全
Don't let Fernanda and Valerie die in vain.
不能让费尔南达和瓦莱丽白白死去
Uh, if you have something to say, please come forward.
如果你们有话要说 请走上前来
Good evening.
晚上好
Uh, excuse me. My name is patrick jane.
劳驾 我的名字叫派翠克·简
Uh, I offer my condolences.
我带来我的哀悼
I'm a part of the team that will bring this killer to justice.
我是这件案子的调查小组的一员
I do have some unfortunate news.
我有几个不幸的消息
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表