剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Take Cho. Get the story.
叫上周 去盘问他
Fernanda was our cousin from my mother's family.
费尔南达是我们母亲家的表妹
She came to us to get away from the violence in Oakland.
她为逃避奥克兰的暴♥力♥事件来投靠我们
This wasn't supposed to happen to her.
这不应该发生在她身上
Her brother was killed just last year, and now this?
她弟弟去年才被杀 现在又轮到她了
She was going to make it.
她本可以挺过去的
Tranquila, Nilda.
别激动 尼尔达
When was the last time you saw Fernanda?
你最后一次见费尔南达是什么时候
About a week ago.
大概一周之前
She took the bus after work and just vanished.
她下班后坐上公交就这么失踪了
We were worried immediately when she didn't show up the next day
第二天她没来上班 我们就担心了
because she never missed work.
因为她从不旷工
Where did she work?
她在哪儿工作
On the line. In there?
生产线上 在那儿吗
Have you see Valerie Bestin around your neighborhood?
你在这附近见过瓦莱丽·贝丝汀吗
No.
没有
We only heard about her through the news and you all.
我们只是从新闻和你们口中了解到消息
I like the packaging. What flavor is that?
我喜欢这个包装 是什么口味的
Um... probably our orange cream sodas, right, esther?
可能是我们的橘子奶油汽水 对吗艾斯尔
Yes. We make natural sodas.
是 我们生产纯天然的汽水
No corn syrup, no artificial flavors.
不含玉米糖浆 也不含人工香料
We employ locals, pay them right.
我们招的都是本地人 待遇丰厚
People used to shake their heads when we first started,
以前我们刚起步时别人还不甚看好
But now they're getting it.
但现在他们都认可了
Fernanda had made a huge change here.
费尔南达给这里带来了巨大的改变
She wanted to be a nurse and...
她想成为一名护士
It's just all so sad.
实在是太伤心了
Is this a boy or girl? I can't really see.
这是公的还是母的 我看不出来
It's a boy.
是公的
A boy lizard. What's his name?
一只公蜥蜴 他叫什么名字
Chuy.
邱
Hey, Chuy.
你好 邱
Ms. Montague, you're awfully quiet.
蒙塔歌♥女士 你在太安静了
I'm sure you have some questions.
我敢肯定你有问题要问吧
Ms. Montague here-- she's, uh, super, super clever.
蒙塔歌♥女士 她非常非常聪明
She's a scientist.
她是名科学家
Thank you, Mr. Jane.
谢谢你 简先生
Oh, pleasure.
荣幸之至
Did Fernanda ever abuse alcohol?
费尔南达有没有酗酒过
No.
没有
What about illegal or controlled substances?
那非法或管制药品呢
What are you trying to say,
你想说什么
That Fernanda got mixed up in drugs?
费尔南达在药物成瘾中迷失了自我
I'm looking into traits and habits which might give
我在找她之所以会被野人杀手选中的
some insight into why she was chosen by the caveman.
任何可能的特征或者习惯
Finding out why Fernanda's to blame for getting murdered?
查出费尔南达犯了什么错而被杀吗
What kind of quack are you?
你算哪门子科学家
I'm sure that's not what dr. Montague meant.
我敢肯定蒙塔歌♥博士不是这个意思
Uh, it appears that you've got this covered,
看来你这里你能负责
So I'm just going to, uh, go inside and take a look.
那我就进去转转了
Ma'am, I did not mean to offend.
女士 我没有冒犯之意
If you let me explain my procedure to you...
如果你能允许我向你介绍我的步骤
Fernanda was a sweetheart, hard worker,
费尔南达是个好孩子 勤劳的工人
she had gotten pretty sick a couple of weeks back,
她两周前才生过一场大病
but there she was, on the job.
但她还是坚持来上班
Sick how?
什么病
Stomach bug, something.
肠胃传染病之类的
Dedicated.
兢兢业业
Absolutely.
绝对的
Shy at first, but then she really got into it,
刚来的时候挺害羞 之后就完全融入了
asking how we did things, you know,
向我们请教技术 你知道的
just learning the process.
学习整个流程
Can I, um, try one of these sodas?
我能尝尝这汽水吗
Absolutely.
当然可以
Cheers.
干杯
Yeah, that's good.
很好喝
What's, uh, what's happening tomorrow night?
明天晚上有什么节目
They're having a candlelight vigil for Fernanda.
他们要为费尔南达点灯守夜
Is the Helios Street line difficult to get to?
希里奥斯线离这儿远吗
No. Bus stop is right out front.
不 公交车站就在门口
Hey, uh, lisbon's just finishing up in there.
里斯本就快问完了
Won't be a moment.
马上就好
What'd you find out?
有什么进展
Various things. All data is useful data.
很多 所有数据都有帮助
So nothing then?
那就是暂时没有了
And you?
那你呢
Well, I found out how our two victims were connected.
我发现两个受害者之间的联♥系♥了
How?
什么联♥系♥
Get on the bus. I'll show you.
上公车吧 我告诉你
Wait. But my car is--
等等 我的车在
Nah, just get on the bus. Come on.
别管车了 坐公交吧 快来
Mr.Treadlow, you had a late night conversation
翠德洛先生 瓦莱丽·贝丝汀死前
with Valerie Bestin the day before she died.
那天深夜你和她有过一次谈话
You say you hardly knew her, and there you are
你说你不认识她 却又在
calling her at midnight. Why'd you lie?
深夜打电♥话♥给她 你为什么说谎呢
How it looks is bad,
这看起来像是有隐情
but it was shelter business.
不过实际上是关于收♥容♥所♥的事
Your wife can confirm that.
我们可以去找你妻子证实
That's not necessary.
不必了
Then tell us about those calls.
那就告诉我们你为什么这么做
Valerie was always thinking she saw me
贝丝汀一直觉得
being too friendly with our female guests.
我对一些女寄宿者太过殷勤
What did she see?
她看到了什么
Me comforting them.
我在安慰她们
Never discount the power of healing touch.
永远不要吝啬于通过抚摸来安慰他人
So how often are you healing the homeless women around here?
那你多久安慰一次这些无家可归的女人呢
Don't make it sound so sordid.
别把话说得这么下流
If there were nothing wrong,
如果没有什么内♥幕♥的话
your wife would be standing here.
你妻子就有知情权
Look...
听我说...
Valerie kept yammering about how she was gonna tell my wife
贝丝汀总是吵吵着说 如果我不听她的
if I didn't. So I was trying to persuade her
她就要告诉我妻子 我只是想要说服她
to let me handle it in my own way.
让我以自己的方式解决问题
We've looked into you, Mr. Treadlow.
翠德洛先生 我们已经调查过你了
You and your wife started running
你和你妻子9个月前
this shelter nine months ago?
开始经营这个收♥容♥所♥ 是吗
Yes, when we moved to the area.
是的 从我们搬到这个区开始
But this isn't the first time you lived around here.
可这不是你第一次来到这个地方
You worked construction here. Ten years ago, right?
十年前你在这搞建筑 是吗
I did.
是的
What are you getting at?
你想说些什么
Well, you left town in the middle of a housing boom,
正当房♥地♥产♥大繁荣时期你离开这个小镇
Just after a serial killer named "The caveman"
你走以后 连环作案的"野人杀手"
stopped murdering the local women.
便不再谋杀当地的妇女
And now you're back, and here's the caveman again.
现在你回来了 野人杀手再次出现
Crazy, right?
听起来很疯狂 不是吗
Come on.
别这么说
You need to come with us.
你得跟我们走一趟了
Please.
走吧
Now that, uh...
我说...
brooch that you wear all the time--
你一直戴着的这枚胸针
Does it carry any special meaning or significance?
有什么特殊意义吗
No. No?
没有 没有吗
I only own one piece of jewelry.
我就只有这一个首饰
Saves time and mental energy.
节省时间和精力
That's very efficient.
真是有效率
Lucky it looks very good on you.
幸运的是 你戴着很漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
That's agile turtle.
那家店就是"快乐小乌龟"
So the office where Valerie Bestin worked
也就是说瓦莱丽·贝丝汀的工作室
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表