剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
not do anything.
什么也不做
Hello?
有人吗
Mr. Attwood? Anyone home?
埃伍德先生 有人在吗
I'm Wes Attwood. How you doing?
我就是韦斯·埃伍德 你好吗
You're the police, right?
你是警♥察♥对吧
Well, more of a hobbyist.
说是爱好者更合适
Patrick Jane. Your assistant told me where to find you.
派翠克·简 你助手告诉我你在这里
Hey, I'm Dean Puttock. Nice to meet you.
我是迪恩·普托克 很高兴见到你
After I sell you a claim,
在我把地卖♥♥给你之后
Dean will sell you anything you need to find gold.
迪恩能卖♥♥给你一切淘金所需的设备
Sluices, high-bankers, pans... he's the go-to guy.
水闸 浓缩机 锅 他就是百晓生
That's right. We got a 10% off sale on pumps all week long, so...
对 我们本周水泵打九折 所以
Good to know. Yeah. I got to get back to the shop.
谢谢 我得回商店里去了
You guys need anything, let me know. Okay.
你们有什么需要 跟我说 好
Good seeing you. Nice to meet you.
见到你真高兴 很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you, too, Dean.
我也很高兴认识你 迪恩
Hey, you folks mind if I join you?
你们介不介意我加入
Just to get a feel for the place?
感受一下这里的氛围
Uh... I don't know. Wes, we're the customers, right?
我不知道韦斯 我们才是顾客 对吧
Sure thing, Sonya, but... the more, the merrier, Mr. Jane.
当然 桑娅 但多多益善 简先生
Just showing Jack and Sonya here a claim I have for sale.
我带杰克和桑娅过来看看我要卖♥♥的地
Watch and learn.
瞧好了
All right.
好的
All right.
好了
You knew Rick Loomis, didn't you?
你认识里克·卢米斯吧
The, uh, miner that died in the park? Yeah.
那个死在公园里的矿工 是啊
Yeah, I sold Loomis a claim
没错 他初次来到哈德利时
when he first got to hadley.
是我卖♥♥给他的矿
Real tragedy. Nice guy. Ah.
真是悲剧 是个好人
So it's the bends in the river
在河流的蜿蜒处
where you're gonna find the gold, you see?
往往能发现金子 看见了吗
Uhhuh. Okay. Okay.
明白 好的
It's heavier, so it falls into the silt.
金子更沉 所以会埋没在泥沙下面
You just got to wash the silt away...
你只需滤去泥沙...
What do you see there?
看见什么了吗
Oh, my god. Jack, gold.
我的天 杰克 是金子
Oh, my god. Oh, my...
我的天 天啊
I wonder what it's worth.
我想知道这值多少钱
Did you know only 10% of the gold in the sierra nevadas
你知道在早期的淘金热时 内达华山脉
was found during the original gold rush?
只有10%的金子被掘走
Billions of dollars are out there...
还有数十亿美元的金子
just waiting to be discovered.
仍有待发掘
Can I see?
我能看看吗
Um... yeah.
好吧
Yeah. It's cool.
真好看
Yeah. Hey, Wes...
对了 韦斯
want to try just here?
能在这儿淘淘看吗
How about we let the new owners pan over there?
我们让新的所有者淘淘看如何
Well, I'll take it.
这里我买♥♥了
Hey, hey... Hang on, pal.
喂 喂 等等 伙计
We get first dibs.
我们先到先得
Dibs? What are we? Children?
先到先得 我们是孩子吗
I'm just kidding. It's all yours.
我开玩笑的 这里都是你们的了
Do you have another claim you can sell me?
你还有别的矿能卖♥♥我吗
Yeah, II do have other claims, you know? Yeah?
我确实有别的矿 是吗
Great spots, but, uh...
地点极佳 不过
aren't you here on police business?
你不是来这儿查案的吗
Yeah. So?
是啊 那怎么了
It doesn't mean I can't mine for gold.
不代表我不能来挖金子啊
Do whatever I want.
我想怎样都行
Okay. Sure thing.
好吧 当然了
Cool.
很好
I got another super-hot site.
我还有一处极好的地址
Black sand and quartz all up and down the bed stream.
河床上下游都布满了黑砂和石英
Black sand and quartz-- that's the good stuff, isn't it?
黑砂和石英 这是好东西 对吧
Yup. This is the site for you. Oh, yeah.
没错 这地方会留给你 太好了
It's up the creek there about half a mile.
就在溪水上游大约半英里
And where are we here?
我们现在在哪
About here.
大概在这儿
Okay. So can we go take a look at it now?
好的 我们现在能去看看吗
You know, I'mI'm kind of jammed today, but, uh... Uhhuh.
我今天有点排满了 但是 好吧
What do you say I meet you in the parking lot
你觉得我们明天一大早
bright and early tomorrow morning? Say, 8:00 a.M.?
在停车场见如何 就早8点
Tomorrow at 8:00 a.M. In the parking lot.
明天早上8点 停车场
Look forward to it. Good.
我很期待 好的
Yeah, well, good luck to you.
祝你好运
Oh, I won't need luck. I'm feeling the gold.
我不需要好运 我已经嗅到金子味了
I feel rich already.
我已经觉得富有了
You take it easy. Yeah.
你们慢慢挖 好
That's the spirit.
要的就是这股劲
Good. I'll see you later. 8:00 a.M.
很好 明早8点见
All right. Whoohoo!
好的 好极了
Rick owns a colt .45. Where is it?
里克有一把柯尔特点45手♥枪♥ 它在哪
A gun?
手♥枪♥
Rick?
里克吗
What would Rick need a gun for?
里克要枪干什么
You also told us you were broke,
你还告诉我们你破产了
but you have $5,000.
但你账上有五千现金
That's not broke.
这不叫破产
That's my money, and you can't touch it.
那是我的钱 你们不能碰它
We don't plan on touching it. Where'd you get it?
我们不会碰它 你从哪得来的
Waitressing.
当服务生
$5,000 tucked away.
你私藏了五千块
And you booked a seat on flight 465 to San Fran for this morning.
还订了今早乘465航♥班♥去旧金山的机票
No. I mean...
不 我是说
I mean, ye--
没错
I booked that a week ago.
是我一周前订的
Before he died.
在他死之前
Exactly. It looks like a plan.
没错 看起来像早有预谋
Some plan. I didn't go, did I?
是有计划的 但我不是没走吗
Why not?
为什么不
Because I knew it looked bad.
因为我知道这样情况看起来会很糟
Why were you planning on going?
你为何计划要走
'cause I was... leaving Rick.
因为我要离开里克
I couldn't take it here anymore.
我无法忍♥受继续待在这儿了
Did Rick know that? No.
里克知道吗 不
Rick was blind to everything but the gold.
里克除了金子 什么都不管
He's been like that ever since we got here.
自从我们来这儿 他就变成这样了
He--he would find a little nugget,
他发现一小块金
And he would get all excited and come running in, saying,
就会兴奋不已 冲回家 大喊
"We're rich. I hit the mother lode."
"我们发财了 我挖到母矿了"
The first three times, I believed him,
头三次 我相信他
And then after the 20th time, I couldn't take it anymore.
二十几次之后 我就受不了了
Look, I loved him. I did.
我爱过他 真的
But I fell in love with
但我爱上的是
a regular guy with an apartment and a job
一个有公♥寓♥ 有工作
and clean clothes,
会换洗干净衣服的普通人
not some obsessive scratching in the dirt.
而非整天刨泥巴的偏执狂
But I need you to know I'm-- I'm not a bad person.
但我需要你知道 我不是坏人
I don't make that kind of evaluation.
我不会作此评价的
Uh, excuse me, sir.
打扰了 先生
Do you know which store is Wes Attwood's?
你知道哪家店是韦斯·埃伍德的吗
Yep.
知道
You want to tell me?
你能告诉我吗
Right there.
就在那儿
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, it's not open right now.
现在还没开门呢
Of course.
当然了
Do you know how I can contact him?
你知道我怎么能联♥系♥到他吗
Yep.
知道
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表