剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I put a "Carefully measured dose"
我在咖啡壶里
in the coffee pot-- all of it.
加入了适量 也就是一整袋
Why would you do that?
你干嘛要这么做
Perhaps I should back this story up.
这事我该从头说起
Uh, somebody in this room Is an addict who's been stealing
这间房♥里有人是瘾君子
pain-relieving drugs from the patients before,
在每次手术的前后
during, or after surgery.
都偷病人的止痛药吃
What makes you think that?
你为什么会这么想
From my time spent with you, dear.
就因为跟你们相处的这段时间 亲爱的
As soon as I saw those patients fresh out of surgery,
我看着那些刚做完手术出来的病人
it was Obvious to me they hadn't
显然是没有被注射
been given enough of the good stuff.
足够剂量的好货
And I believe that's what dr. Newton figured out
我相信是牛顿医生发现了这事
and that's what got him killed.
这就是他被杀的原因
You drugged all of us,
你对我们集体下药
based on that wild conjecture?
就是基于这荒谬的臆测
Yes.
没错
You gave everyone here naloxone?
你给每个人下了纳洛酮
Yes!
没错
Do you have any idea how dangerous that can be?
你知道这会有多危险吗
I did read the label, thank you very much,
我读了说明 非常感谢
and it's only harmful to those individuals
这药只对那些
suffering with liver and kidney damage--
肺部和肾损伤的人有害
Uh, that makes Oratni completely out of the question--
所以欧拉尼是肯定不能服的
and pregnant women.
还有孕妇
Oh, my god. You gave me tea.
我的天 你给我的是茶
Yes.
没错
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
It's perfectly obvious.
这太明显了
I also know who the father is,
我还知道孩子的父亲是谁
but don't--don't worry. Your secret is safe with me.
但不用担心 你的秘密在我这儿很安全
Lisbon. Perfect timing.
里斯本 来得正好
Just in time to open your present.
正好赶上给你的惊喜
What's going on?
怎么回事
I spiked the coffee.
我在咖啡里下了药
Somebody in this room is about to spiral into a rapid detox.
这房♥间里有人即将被送去迅速戒毒
The shakes, nausea,
身体的那种颤抖 恶心
those dreaded cravings for the rush of a fresh hit...
有强烈的欲望想要冲出去吸上一口
Hello. Someone's missing.
有人不见了
I don't see dr. Gidry.
姬德鲁医生不见了
The anesthesiologist.
那个麻醉师
Of course.
当然是她
Lisbon. Hurry.
里斯本 快
Drop the needle!
把针放下
No, no, you--you--you don't understand. I, uh, I need this.
不不 你不明白 我需要这个
I'm going through withdrawal.
我突然戒毒会痛苦死的
No, you're not.
不 你不用
But the coffee...
但是那咖啡...
Jane didn't put anything in the coffee.
简什么都没往咖啡里放
He needed to lure out the real killer, and here you are.
他只是要引出真正的凶手 就是你
Okay, okay. I-I-I admit it.
好吧好吧 我承认
I-I-I stole drugs and I returned them watered down, but...
我偷了药品 减量换回去 但是
that doesn't make me the killer.
这不意味着我就是凶手
C-can we--can we just get-- get a little fresh air in here?
我们来点新鲜空气吧
It's s-stifling.
这里令人窒息
Tell me how you started using.
告诉我你怎么开始服毒的
Residency?
在医院实习的时候
Up days at a time. I mean,
几天合不了眼
How else were you supposed to stay alert enough to perform?
你怎么才能保持时刻待命的状态呢
And then I'd-- I'd need something else to help me
我真的需要些什么 来帮我
come-- come back--down.
保持清醒
And when did Newton figure out you had a problem?
牛顿什么时候发现你有毒瘾的
I don't have a problem! I maintain perfectly!
我没有上瘾 我控制得很好
No. Your real withdrawals are starting.
不 现在你的毒瘾真的犯了
Why don't you work with me here, and I can get you what you need?
你何不跟我配合 我满足你的需要
Last week...
上周
Newton was doing a review of O.R. Cases,
牛顿在做手术室的案例回顾
and he found some inconsistencies in patient care.
他发现病人护理前后不一致
So he brought you in.
所以他怀疑到你
He said that my actions had...
他说我的行为
Had left the hospital exposed to lawsuits.
会让医院吃上官司
Zero tolerance means zero tolerance. Blah, blah, blah...
罪不可恕 不可原谅 说得没完
Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. So he fired you?
所以他炒了你
No, no, no, not just--not just fire me, no. He--he was gonna--
不不不 可不只是炒了我 他还要
He was gonna report me to the state medical board. Huh?
他还要把我报上全国医委会
And cooperate with the police if asked.
如果有需要 也会跟警方配合调查
He called it moral obligation. I called it covering his ass.
他说这是义不容辞 我说这是他逃避责任
So...
所以
I tried to reason with him.
我试着跟他讲道理
After his lecture, you followed him to the driving range.
他演讲过后 你跟着他到了练习场
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
He said he was sorry, but he just kept swinging.
他说他很抱歉 但他只是继续在那儿挥杆
He was gonna destroy everything that I'd worked for,
他就要毁了我为之奋斗的一切
But he kept on swinging, and I lost it.
可他还在那儿挥杆 我就失控了
You killed him.
你杀了他
My life didn't matter to him.
我的人生不关他的事
Why should his matter to me?
他的死活与我何干
So...
那么
are you gonna help me out?
你会帮我吗
No.
不
Got Gidry's confession.
姬德鲁招供了
Golenka's being deported tomorrow.
格兰卡明天会被遣返
He'll be back just in time to greet oratni
他回来时 正好赶上恭喜欧拉尼
and his pre-owned kidney.
得到安排给他的肾源
Now that Quick's been fired for trading an M.R.I. Machine
现在奎克由于用肾源交换核磁共振机
for a kidney,
而被炒
let's hope The hospital's transplant program
但愿医院的移植项目
stays on the up-and-up.
还能蒸蒸日上吧
Yeah, there's an endless supply of doctors
是啊 世界上像奎克这样的医生
like Quick in the world.
到处都有
Way to see the bright side. Need anything else?
这态度真乐观 还有什么事吗
I want you to know that my reinstatement is in no way
我想让你知道 我的复职并非反映
a reflection of your abilities.
任何你能力的不足
You did a great job.
你做得很好
I know. Hey, guys. Come on in.
我知道 大伙儿 进来
So we have a question.
我们有个问题
If there's a group hug coming, I am so outta here.
如果是要来个集体拥抱 我可就闪了
No hugs.
不是拥抱
We're going out for a drink
我们要出去喝一杯
to celebrate the return of Cho.
庆祝周回到原来的岗位
You want to join us?
你想一起去吗
Guys, thank you. I can't.
谢谢 我去不了
I got a lot of paperwork to do,
我有很多报告要写
And there's a management meeting. Next time.
还有一个管理会议要开 下次吧
Good night. Next time.
晚安 下次去
Good night.
晚安
Night, boss.
晚安 头儿
The price of power.
权利的代价
Patrick. There you are.
派翠克 原来你在这里
Yep. Here I am.
没错 我在这儿
You caught me.
被你发现了
Yeah. I-I didn't want to take up too much of your time, uh...
我不想占用你太多时间
Mm-hmm. I just wanted to let you know that they found a kidney
我只是想让你知道 他们为恩迪找到了
for enid. Uh, they're operating tonight.
一颗肾源 今晚手术
I think your advocacy had a lot to do with that.
我想这是你努力的结果吧
Oh, no, no. Good for enid.
不不 对恩迪来说真是太好了
It's... good luck with that.
这事真是运气好
I wanted to give you this.
我想给你这个
St. Sebastian.
圣巴斯蒂安
Gave me a lot of strength.
给了我很多力量
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表