剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Well, not for you entirely.
也不完全是为你
I understand. Still...
我理解 不过...
Thank you for getting me out of that building
谢谢你让我逃离大楼
and back to my family.
跟家人团聚
And thank you for not shooting me in the face.
谢谢你没对我开枪
No one can know about this.
不要把这事告诉任何人
This has to stay between you and me.
只能你知我知
Jane, you should at least tell Lisbon what's going on--
简 你至少该告诉里斯本是怎么回事
Nobody. He's too smart that way.
不行 他太狡猾了
He'll sense a trap.
他会察觉这是个陷阱
I'm better off alone.
我还是孤军奋战为好
Nobody is better off alone.
没有人是孤军奋战为好
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表