剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
The homicide investigation will be led by J.J. LaRoche,
J.J.拉罗彻将会负责调查这起凶杀案
the new head of our professional standards unit.
他是内部调查组的新负责人
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Who the hell is J.J. LoRoche?
J.J.拉罗彻是哪根葱
Excuse me. Sorry.
不好意思 抱歉
Thank you, Ms. Hightower.
谢谢你 海托华女士
It's very likely that one of you people here in this room
极有可能 在座各位中的一人
is the murderer.
就是凶手
You know who you are.
你心里有数
Okay, lights, please.
好 请关窗
We're going to run through the facts now...
现在我们来了解一下掌握的事实
So that we are all on the same page.
让大家对目前的情况心里有数
The victim was Todd Johnson.
被害人叫托德·约翰森
E.M.T.
任职急诊医疗队
Responsible for killing six policemen
据我们所知 他杀害六名警♥察♥
and a young woman, that we know of.
以及一位年轻的女性
Our updated security system
我们最新的监控系统
has provided me with a very accurate list
提供了一份非常准确的名单
of everybody who was in this building at the time of the murder.
显示命案发生时 在所里的每一个人
This guy should charge admission.
这家伙还没申请批准
I will be talking selectively
接下来的几天 我会选择性地
with some of you on the list over the next days,
找名单上的人谈话
My people will be taking blood, hair, and tissue samples
我的人会为名单上的每个人
from everybody on the list.
采集血液 毛发组织样本
Your cooperation is expected and appreciated.
希望你们能合作 不胜感激
Uh, excuse me. Yes.
不好意思 请说
Why the samples?
为什么要采样
What's your name?
你的名字是
Wayne Rigsby.
韦恩·瑞斯比
Wayne...
韦恩
We need the samples...
我们采集样本
to test for accelerants.
用以检验催化剂
Thank you for your interest.
感谢你的提问
Any other questions?
还有问题吗
Tiger, Tiger...
老虎 老虎
You remembered something.
你想起了什么
Did I?
是吗
Yes, you did. What was it?
对 没错 想起了什么
The smell of a man burning. Do you know that smell?
一个着火之人的味道 你闻过吗
Yes. Very like barbecue.
闻过 就像烤肉
But we both know that's not what I'm referring to.
但你知道我指的不是这个
A lighter.
一个打火机
I opened the door, Todd was on fire,
我打开门 托德着火了
and there was a green lighter on the bench.
长椅上有一个绿色打火机
But it wasn't in the evidence report.
但证据报告里没有了
You read the evidence report. Oh, more like skimmed.
你还看了那个报告 其实是浏览了
You know, those things are not exactly summer reading,
那些东西不像夏日读物那么有趣
but I get paid to consult, so skim I do.
但我是领薪水的顾问 所以还是浏览了
It's on its way to the FBI crime lab.
我们要把它送去联调局罪证化验室
May I?
我能看看吗
No.
不行
I won't be needing your consultation on this case.
这案子我不需要你这个顾问
But you and I will talk this afternoon.
但今天下午我要找你谈话
Look forward to it.
期待至极
萨克拉门托市区
奥德维奇酒店
Wow. Santapalooza.
圣诞老人狂欢聚会啊
...for Santa Henry's social media workshop at 3:00.
为了亨利老人三点的社会媒体研讨会
And, uh, don't forget to buy your raffle tickets
还有 别忘了买♥♥抽奖券
for the jingle ball tonight.
才能得到今晚的铃♥声♥球
Oh, hi. I'm Bob. Can I help you?
你们好 我叫鲍勃 有什么需要吗
Agent Wayne Rigsby.
我是韦恩·瑞斯比探员
This is agent Van Pelt.
这是范佩尔探员
We're from CBI.
我们是加调局的
Oh, you're here about Benjamin.
你们是来调查本杰明的事儿
He should be up here, not me.
应该是他来主持的 不应该是我
I mean, we're just all trying to move ahead here.
我们都要继续生活下去
It's what he'd want.
这是他所希望的
Were you close with the victim?
你跟被害人熟悉吗
Yes, I was. Um, we all were--
很熟 我们都
Liar!
骗子
You hated Benjamin.
你讨厌本杰明
You were trying to kick him out of office.
你一直想把他从组织里踢出去
Well, congratulations. You got what you wanted.
恭喜你啊 终于如愿以偿
And you are? Tony.
你是哪位 托尼
And that man had a vendetta against Benjamin
他一直对本杰明♥心♥怀怨恨
because he wanted to open our doors
因为本杰明希望敞开我们的大门
to santas of all races, creeds, and colors.
迎接各个种族 宗教 肤色的圣诞老人
Which will never happen.
这是不可能的
Look, if santa isn't white, male, and christian,
如果圣诞老人不是白种男基♥督♥教♥徒♥
Then what the heck is he? He's everyone.
那他还算什么 每个人都是圣诞老人
He's the spirit of generosity in all of us.
他是我们每个人心中的慷慨精神
He's the
他是...
Oh, would you be quiet, you dumb hippie?
安静点行吗 你这蠢嬉皮
Hey! Hey! Okay, let's just--
嘿嘿嘿 行了 大家
Let's just go for a little drive, shall we?
大家出去走走行吗
Everything's fine. Just... carry on.
没事儿 大家 继续吧
Happy hanukkah.
光明节快乐
Feliz navidad.
圣诞快乐[西班牙语]
Where's Patrick Jane?
派翠克·简在哪
In the field.
出去了
That's inconvenient.
真麻烦
I'm sorry. Is there a problem?
不好意思 有什么事儿吗
Yes.
有事儿
Jane is the lead suspect in my investigation,
简是这个案子的最大嫌疑人
and I can't find him.
我现在找不到他
Jane's your lead suspect?
简是最大嫌疑人
You smile.
你在笑
You think he's not capable of murder?
你觉得他没有能力杀人吗
He's capable. I'm smiling because
他确实可以 我笑是因为
it's an absurd idea, Jane killing Johnson.
你的想法很好笑 简怎么会杀约翰森
He caught him. He put him in that cell.
他抓住了他 他把他关进那个监狱的
He was the last person to see him alive in that cell.
也是最后一个监狱里看到约翰森活着的人
And I was next to last.
而我是倒数第二个
Look, Johnson asked to speak with Jane.
约翰森要求跟简谈谈
He said he had a secret he wouldn't tell anyone else.
他说有个秘密只能告诉简
Jane didn't want to see him. I made him go.
简不想见他 我说服他去的
The guy was on fire when he opened the cell door.
他一开门就看到约翰森着火了
Why would Jane kill him?
简干嘛要杀了他
That's what I shall ask him...
这我会问他
when I find him.
但我要先找到他
Hey, Lisbon. Uh, LaRoche is looking for you.
喂 里斯本 拉罗彻在找你
Oh. Wish him luck.
那就祝他好运吧
Jane, you don't want to rile this one up.
简 不要惹毛他
You should probably come in.
你还是回来吧
Uh, did you track down Ripple's alcohol recovery group?
你有没有追查里普的戒酒康复小组
Well, I think I found what I'm looking for.
我应该找到了我要找的人了
Gotta go!
先挂了
Hey, Virgil.
嘿 维吉尔
Patrick.
派翠克
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛
Your old assistant told me where to find you.
你的老助理让我来这儿找你
I need your help. Well, that's a twist.
我需要你的帮助 那还真奇怪
You never needed my help when I was your boss.
我当你的头儿时 你从不需要我的帮助
What help could I be now?
现在我能帮你什么
A copkiller burned alive in CBI custody.
一个警♥察♥杀手在监狱里被烧
I heard.
听说了
Listen, if it's anything to do with that, I don't want to--
如果是跟这个案子有关 我不想
Whoever set the fire works for Red John.
放火的那个人为血腥约翰卖♥♥命
Jane...
简
He was a member of Red John's network.
他是血腥约翰网络当中的成员
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表