剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Your client evaded arrest.
你的委托人拒捕
Only after the CBI agents
那是在加调局的探员们
illegally forced their way in.
非法强行进入之后才这样
That was by the book.
那是照章办事
That's debatable.
这一点是有争议的
There were no drugs in plain sight,
起初并没有发现毒品的迹象
no exigent circumstances to enter the home.
在非紧急情况下闯入民宅
Trust me.
相信我
I get much better evidence thrown out every day
我每天都能找出更好的证据
for a lot less.
来脱罪
We need to put trina in front of a lineup.
我们需要翠娜指认凶手
We've got both Boden and Essex in custody.
我们把博登和埃塞克斯都拘留了
I'm sorry. I'm afraid that won't be possible.
对不起 恐怕这不可能
Please, ma'am.
拜托您了 女士
What is he doing?
他在那干什么
Could you please control your man?
你就不能管管你的手下吗
Oh, believe me, she's tried.
相信我 她尽力了
I think a lineup is a ridiculous waste of time.
我认为指认凶手完全是在浪费时间
She doesn't remember anything.
她什么也想不起来了
A lineup might jog her memory.
指认嫌疑犯有可能唤醒她的记忆
Hi, Trina. You wanna I.D.
翠娜 你想指认
your father's killer?
你的杀父凶手吗
D...did you just ask her to come down here?
你刚才是叫她下来吗
This is... unconscionable.
太过分了
On the contrary, it's totally conscionable.
恰恰相反 这完全合情合理
We can conscion this very easily.
要让它合理很容易
I'll do it.
我会去指认的
No, honey.
不 亲爱的
Honey, I...I'm not gonna let you become a witness, okay?
亲爱的 我不会让你成为证人的 好吗
I...I won't put you in danger.
我不会让你陷于危险之中
We'll protect her.
我们会保护她
Like you protected her father?
就像你们保护他爸爸那样吗
Go ahead. Tell your aunt.
说吧 告诉你阿姨
It's my dad who died,
是我爸死了
not yours.
不是你♥爸♥
Trina...
翠娜...
You won't let me do this,
如果你不让我这么做
I'll never forgive you, I swear.
我永远不会原谅你 我发誓
Fine.
好吧
Okay then.
这下好了
All right. Bring 'em in.
好了 把他们带进来
Now remember, Trina, you can see them,
记住 翠娜 你可以看见他们
but they can't see you.
但他们看不见你
Turn to the right.
向右转
Now turn to the left.
现在向左转
And face center.
面对正前方
Do any of them look familiar?
有熟悉的面孔吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
You don't have to be sorry. You did the best you could.
你没必要抱歉 你尽力了
Rigsby, you wanna get Jodie started on the paperwork,
瑞斯比 你要跟乔迪填一下表格
so we can get Trina out of here? Paperwork?
好让翠娜离开这里吧 什么表格
Yeah, you know, the, uh, form Y-2-K,
就是Y-2-K表格
And the, uh... The standard minor release forms.
还有... 未成年人放行表
It shouldn't take long.
应该不会花太多时间
Sure. Yeah. Uh, right this way.
当然 没错 请走这边
Hey, honey. I'll be back in a minute, okay?
亲爱的 我一会就回来 好吗
Okay.
好的
Whatever you're doing, you're not doing it alone.
不管你做什么 都不是在孤军奋战
Such little faith.
怎么这么没信心
You wanna catch your father's killer?
你想抓住杀死你父亲的凶手吗
Let me help.
让我来帮助你
Okay.
好吧
All you have to do is trust me. Can you do that?
你所需要做的就是要相信我 能做到吗
Finally. Yeah.
填好了 嗯
Oh. I'm sorry.
对不起
You used blue pen. You have to kinda use black.
你用了蓝色笔 你得用黑色的
They're real sticklers about this.
他们对这个是很较真的
You're kidding me.
你在开玩笑吧
Oh, Janet. Essex's bank records? Thank you.
简妮特 埃塞克斯的银行记录吗 谢谢
Finally. Rigsby, stand guard over Trina.
终于好了 瑞斯比 派人保护翠娜
Nobody gets in or out of that room.
不准任何人进出那间房♥间
Wait a minute. What happened? What's going on?
等一下 发生什么了 怎么了
Trina remembered what happened last night.
翠娜想起来那天晚上发生什么了
What the hell is he talking about?
他在说什么呢
I hypnotized your niece.
我催眠了你的侄女
You son of a bitch! Who's the killer?
你这个混♥蛋♥ 谁是凶手
She hasn't told us yet.
她还没说
She's still piecing it together in her mind.
她仍然在脑中拼凑细节
It's a very complicated process,
这是个非常复杂的过程
but we'll know who the killer is soon enough.
但是我们马上就会知道谁是凶手了
How could you do this? How could you let him?
你怎么能这么做 你怎么能任他妄为
We are gonna take her to a safe place immediately.
我们马上会带她到一个安全的地方
I'll call my director.
我会给我的主管打电♥话♥
Anything you want, you've got.
不管什么要求都可以满足
I've got a great witsec apartment downstate.
我在南部有一处很棒的证人保护公♥寓♥
We can keep her there long-term.
我们可以长♥期♥让她待在那里
How do you sleep at night?
你晚上怎么睡得着
Most nights I don't, but I give you my word,
绝大多数夜晚我失眠 但我向你保证
I will not let anything bad happen to Trina.
我不会让不幸降临大翠娜身上
Yeah? You better hope you don't.
是吗 你会后悔的
加拿大 格拉尼特贝
证人保护公♥寓♥
Yeah, everything's clear.
没错 一切正常
Trina's fast asleep.
翠娜睡着了
No problem, boss.
没问题 头儿
Freeze! Jesus!
不准动 天啊
Drop the weapon, Gorman!
放下武器 葛曼
You scared the crap out of me. Get down on the ground.
你吓死我了 趴到地上
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
I just came by to see if, uh, Trina was okay.
我就是顺道来看看翠娜
Trina's safe elsewhere.
翠娜在别处很安全
We know you came here to kill her.
我们知道你是来杀她的
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗
Essex hired you tonight,
埃塞克斯今晚雇了你
like he hired you to kill her father.
就像他雇你杀她爸爸那样
You know me, Grace.
你了解我的 格蕾斯
We've been working together for weeks.
我们共事好几周了
Give up the weapon now!
马上放下武器
Just...just wait a second. Just hold on a second.
等一下 等一下
I did not kill Justin.
不是我杀的贾斯汀
Three... two... one...
三 二 一
Okay! All right. Calm down.
好吧好吧 你冷静下来
I'm putting the gun down. All right?
我这就放下枪 好吧
We found a key in Gorman's apartment
我们在葛曼的公♥寓♥发现了一把
to the dead bolt at Justin's house.
贾斯汀家的钥匙
I didn't leave that door unlocked.
不是我没锁那扇门
He did.
是他开了门
I am a good cop.
我是个好警♥察♥
So it would seem.
看来是这样
The investigation into your actions is over.
对你的行为调查结案了
And as to the other matter,
还有另外那件事
I decline your offer.
我拒绝你的提议
I won't spy on my friends.
我不会监视我的朋友
A killer works in the CBI.
一名凶手任职于加调局
Every day you pass each other in the halls.
每天和你在大楼里擦肩而过
You share information.
与你共享情报
You might well put your life into this person's hands.
你很可能把性命交于此人之手
I find that bothersome,
我认为这情况岌岌可危
but you seem fine with it.
但你却不以为然
Are we done?
说完了吗
We are.
完了
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表