剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Stay where you are and put your hands in the air.
待在原地 举起双手
My safe. Did you open my safe?
我的保险箱 你打开了我的保险箱
Stop!
别跑
Hands behind your back.
双手放在背后
On your feet now. Get up.
跪下 起来
Thanks.
谢谢
Just a couple bucks, buddy. Help a guy out.
给点零钱吧伙计 帮帮忙
Just need to know if you saw anything, sir, anything at all.
就想问问你有没有看到什么 什么都行
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe if you tell me what you're looking for,
如果你告诉我你们在找什么
I could help you out.
我还能帮帮你们
I don't know. Loud noise, gunshot.
我不知道 很大动静 枪响
Did you see anyone unusual? Anyone acting unusually?
你有没有看到生人 行为举止奇怪的人
Maybe I did.
也许看到了
Or...
或者
Or maybe I didn't.
或者也许我没看到
You give me a couple bucks,
你给我点零钱
maybe help me remember better.
也许能帮助我回想
You got 2 bucks? No. You?
你有2美元吗 没 你有么
Looks like a robbery gone bad.
看上去像是抢劫升级变谋杀
Victim's name was Ted Fisher. He owned the place.
死者叫泰德·费什 这是他的店
Something's off here.
这里有点不对劲
The alarm was set off during the break-in,
在来人闯入的时候 已经警铃大作
and the killer still took the time
但这个凶手仍然花时间
to tear the place apart?
把这地方翻得一团乱吗
Watch the blood. Rug's pretty soaked.
看看这血迹 地毯都被浸透了
And if the killer broke the door entering,
如果凶手是破门而入
why is the victim over here with his back turned?
死者为什么是面朝下的呢
Something's off here.
这里有点不对劲
That's very astute, Lisbon.
你还真是很敏锐啊 里斯本
There's more here than meets the eye.
眼见不一定全面
There you are. Where have you been?
你来了 你去哪里了
I haven't been anywhere.
我哪也没去
I was out back checking escape routes.
我去查逃跑路线了
Really? Any clues?
真的吗 有线索吗
Only that the murderer didn't find what he was looking for.
只发现凶手没有找到他想找的东西
And... how do you know that?
你怎么知道的
Because this whole room has been torn apart.
因为这个房♥间被翻得底朝天
You find what you're looking for,
如果你找到了想要的东西
you stop the search, right?
你就不用再翻了对吧
So part of this room would be untouched.
所以说 这间房♥里面总有没被翻过的地方
Unless he found it in the very last place
除非他在翻找过的最后一个地方
he was looking.
才找到了他想要的东西
Do you know the probability
你知道在翻找过的最后一个地方
of finding something in the last possible place?
才找到了他想要的东西的几率是多大吗
It's extremely improbable.
微乎其微
I'll see you two back at the office.
我们回办公室见
Why are you in a hurry?
你这么着急要做什么
Well, as much as I enjoy these lovely surroundings, Lisbon,
虽然这周围的一切非常"美好" 里斯本
We have a job to do.
但我们还有事情要做
Am I wrong?
我说错了吗
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Hey, sir. What are you doing here so late on a Friday night?
长官 大周五的晚上 你在这里做什么
My house was burglarized. I caught him red-handed.
我的房♥子被盗了 被我抓了个现行
You want one of my people to question him?
你希望我的人去审问他吗
No. Sac P.D. can handle it.
不了 萨克拉门托警方处理就好
It's a slam dunk.
证据确凿
Come Monday, when court opens,
等到周一 一开庭
the man who broke into my house will be very sorry that he did.
那个小偷一定会为他的所作所为追悔莫及
Donny Culpepper.
多尼·卡尔佩伯
What a surprise to see you here.
在这里见到你真是太意外了
Monday I go before a judge.
周一我就要上庭了
You got till then to get me outta here.
在此之前你都还有时间把我弄出去
Yeah, well, um, that could be a little problematic.
就 要把你弄出去有点棘手
Otherwise I will tell everyone
要不然我会告诉大家
how you hired me to rob your boss' house.
你是怎样雇用我去打劫你老板家的
Well, that's just snitching. Isn't that against your...
那就是告密了 那不会违背你的
code of honor?
职业操守吗
No.
不会
I paid you very well
我可是因为相信你的身手
on the understanding that you wouldn't get caught.
所以付了你一大笔钱
Did you at least get what I wanted?
你至少应该拿到我要的东西了吧
No. I looked everywhere.
没 我到处都翻过了
Got into his safe. Nothing.
也开了他的保险箱 一无所获
Just some old coins, a watch,
就是些古钱币 还有只表
And a tupperware, like, tub thing.
还有个类似特百惠的小桶的东西
Tupperware. Did LaRoche say anything
特百惠 拉罗彻撞见你的时候
when he found you?
有没有说什么
He wanted to know if I got into the safe.
他想知道我有没有翻过他的保险箱
What'd you tell him? Nothin'.
你怎么回答的 没回答
I threw somethin' at his head and took off.
我往他的头上扔了东西 然后落荒而逃
Yeah, you really blew this.
你真是把这任务搞砸了
I thought you were a professional.
我还以为你是专业的
Don't talk down to me.
别语带不屑地和我讲话
If you don't get me outta here by Monday,
如果在周一之前你不把我弄出去
you're the one who's gonna have to pay for it. Trust me on that.
你就会是要付出代价的那个人了 相信我
Trust you. Yeah, really off
相信你 我们还真不是
on the good foot with trust, are we?
能互相信任的关系 对吧
HI. Where are you?
你好 你在哪里
I thought you wanted to get working on this case.
我以为你回来研究案件了
I-I do. I just ran across the street
对啊 我就是到街对面的这间
to the, uh, fruit place to pick up some fresh fruit.
这间水果店来买♥♥点新鲜水果
Flavonoids--It's very good for logical reasoning
类黄酮 对于逻辑推理及
and visual memory, you know?
视觉记忆都很有帮助 知道吗
Very interesting, get here quick.
真有趣 快点回来
Yep. I'm on my way.
好 在路上了
The clock's running, starting now.
时间一分一秒流逝 从现在开始
You close your eyes and count to a hundred.
你闭上眼睛 数到一百
Thank you.
谢谢
Fisher owned the repair shop about a year and a half.
费什拥有这家修理店已经大约一年半了
Seemed like a good citizen-- volunteer work
看上去像是个好公民 志愿帮助
with underprivileged kids and the homeless.
贫困儿童以及无家可归的流浪汉
Dig a little deeper.
再查得深入些
Find out what he did before he bought the shop. Will do.
看看他买♥♥下那家店之前在做什么 好
Hey, boss. Just talked to Fisher's girlfriend.
头儿 刚刚和费什的女友聊过
She was at the morgue, I.D.ing the body.
她在停尸房♥认尸
Kinda upset, but she agreed to meet us
很难过 但是她同意在她与费什同住的公♥寓♥里
at the apartment she shared with fisher. All right, let's go.
与我们会面 很好 走吧
Okay. Agent Lisbon, a word?
好 里斯本探员 能和你聊一下吗
I just discovered that you investigated my burglar
我刚刚发现你在约一年前审讯过
for a murder about a year ago-- Donny Culpepper.
闯入我家的小偷 多尼·卡尔佩伯
Culpepper? Donny culpepper.
卡尔佩伯 多尼·卡尔佩伯
I remember him. He threatened to kill me.
我记得他 他威胁我说要杀了我
You're gonna have to narrow it down
你得把范围
a little bit more than that. The jewelry store case.
再缩小一点 珠宝店盗窃案
We picked him up, found him in the hot tub.
我们去接他 发现他在浴缸里
I wonder if there's a connection.
我在想会不会有什么联♥系♥
Uh, he's a criminal. He does wrong things.
他是个罪犯 他做错事正常
Yeah, probably just a coincidence then.
也许就只是个巧合
Yeah. Probably.
对 也许
I'll let you know.
如果是我会告诉你的
Is there a connection?
有联♥系♥吗
No.
没
Absolutely not.
绝对没
Oh, damn. I forgot something.
见鬼 我忘了点东西
Uh, I'll meet you there. Forgot what?
到那边见 忘了什么
Uh, my, uh, frumbahollymorgansterning.
我的 东东西西东西东西
Miss Blue?
布鲁小姐
I'm agent Lisbon.
我是里斯本探员
This is agent Rigsby. We're really sorry for your loss.
这位是瑞斯比探员 节哀顺变
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表