剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
someone, uh, strong like bull.
某个 壮得跟头牛的人
How's your golf swing?
你高尔夫打得怎么样
Give me club. I will show you.
俱乐部名字告诉我 我打给你看看
Got the pa-- what's going on here?
把病人 怎么回事
This--this man--he has a gun,
这 这家伙 有枪
and he pointed it at me. He's very rude,
还拿枪指着我 相当粗暴
and that's not even including the assault.
还没算上对我的人身袭击
Sir, I'm with the cbi. Is he telling the truth?
先生 我是加调局的 他说的是事实吗
Get up against the wall. Go.
站到墙边去 快
It's your colleague that's trespassing.
现在是你的同事非法进入
And he's put the safety of this patient at risk.
他还威胁到了病人的安全
His blood pressure's skyrocketed.
他的血压剧烈升高
We're leaving, but we're taking him with us.
我们这就走 但要把这个人带走
Come on.
快走
Oh, just one more thing--
还有个事儿
What's the going price for a kidney these days?
这几天换肾的费用涨了多少
Is it an x-ray machine or a new wing on the hospital?
是一个X光机 还是医院的一个新房♥间
Or does Tvan The Terrible here have Dr. Quick's niece
还是这位伊凡大帝把奎克医生的侄女
tied up somewhere in some basement? Go. Now.
绑在某个地下室的某处 赶紧走人
I just got off the phone with interpol.
我刚和国际刑♥警♥组织通了电♥话♥
Yegor Golenka, our Russian friend in holding,
耶格·格兰卡 我们在俄♥罗♥斯♥的朋友
has an extensive police record in Moscow.
他有一份莫斯科的详细警方记录
I'm gonna have a word with him about it.
我要和他谈谈
What did you find out about Dr. Newton's
牛顿医生在医院里的辐射卡
radiation badge at the hospital?
有什么发现
I talked to his assistant,
我问了他的助理
then I asked around in the radiology department.
又问了放射科所有人
Nobody could explain why his radiation levels were so high.
没人知道为什么他的辐射等级这么高
It's a mystery.
这是个谜
Did you find out what source of radioactivity
有没有发现什么辐射源
would affect the badge and not the person wearing the badge?
可以影响辐射卡而不影响带卡的人
Um, no.
没有
Okay. Van Pelt, follow up on that for me, would you?
好 范佩尔 继续查这个行吗
Will do.
好
I can handle it. Don't you have to go talk to your suspect?
我能处理 你不用去和嫌疑人谈话吗
Yes, boss.
是 头儿
We hear you're a violent offender in Russia.
我们听说你在俄♥罗♥斯♥是个暴♥力♥罪犯
How'd you come by your weapon here?
你是怎么在这儿弄到枪的
I can get you a translator if you need one.
你需要的话我可以给你请个翻译来
I understand.
我听得懂
Well, in that case, speak up and look me in the eye
既然这样 你就大点声音 抬头看我
when you talk to me. Show some respect.
回答我的问题 放尊重点
Mm. Yes, ma'am.
是 长官
Let's try again.
再来一次
How did you get the gun?
你怎么弄到这支枪的
I found it.
捡的
These guns--they practically grow on trees in California.
这些枪 就长在加利福尼亚的树上
You know that in this country,
你得知道 在这个国家
you need to have a license to have a gun?
持枪需要许可证
And when you threw my colleague up against the wall
你把我的同事推到墙上
and held him at gunpoint, you committed a felony?
然后拿枪指着他 这是重罪 你知道吗
That means you go to jail.
意味着你得蹲监狱
Your prison system is, uh...
在你们这儿蹲监狱
like vacation in Russia.
就像在俄♥罗♥斯♥度假
But then who would look after Mr. Oratni?
那谁来照顾欧拉尼先生呢
My replacement.
我有接替
You'd do anything for him, wouldn't you? Without hesitation.
你会为他做任何事吧 毫不犹豫
Would you kill for him? Of course.
会为他杀人吗 当然
Did you kill Dr. Newton for him?
你有没有帮他杀了牛顿医生
Hmm. Mm. No.
没有
Where were you last night between 9:00 and 2:00?
你昨晚九点到凌晨两点在哪儿
Watching over Mr. Oratni... in his room.
在欧拉尼先生的房♥间 照看他
All night.
一整晚吗
Dr. Quick--he, uh, made special provision for me to be there.
奎克医生给了我特许 同意我呆在那儿
Since arriving in this country,
自从来到这个国家之后
I have not left the side of Mr. Oratni for a single moment.
我一刻都没有离开过欧拉尼先生身边
Until now.
直到现在
That's the nurse's station there.
那儿就是护士站
If you need anything else, please don't ask me.
要是你还有什么需要 请别来找我
You got me in so much trouble this morning.
你今天上午已经给我惹了不少麻烦了
I'm sorry, Francine. Thank you.
不好意思啦 弗兰斯 谢谢
Paging Dr. Bender, paging Dr. Bender.
呼叫本德尔医生 呼叫本德尔医生
Looking for a post-op patient?
是在找术后的病人吗
No. I'm, uh, looking for a nurse.
不是 我在找一个护士
Which one?
哪一个
You, actually. You're in the seat of power here,
其实就是你 一看你就是大权在握
and we all know who really runs a hospital.
我们都知道护士才是医院的灵魂
Please? Can somebody please help me?
帮帮忙 有人来帮帮我吗
Will you help my wife?
你能来看下我老婆吗
She just got out of surgery.
她刚做完手术
She says her pain is unbearable.
她说她痛得实在是忍♥不了了
Hang in there, baby.
再忍♥一忍♥ 宝贝
Enid Jordan. Did she get her kidney?
恩迪·乔丹 她换到肾没
No, just another de-clotting procedure, more tubes
没 只是又一次抗凝治疗 往她身上
stuck in her body.
多插了好几条管子
I don't know how much more she can take.
我都不知道她还能不能挺住
Dr. Gidry.
姬德鲁医生
Still rabblerousing? Always.
还在这蛊惑人心呐 始终如一
She's post-op 15 minutes after a de-clotting procedure
抗凝治疗术后15分钟
and severely agitated. Okay
她现在情况恶化了 好的
Mrs. Jordan, it's Dr. Gidry,
乔丹夫人 我是姬德鲁医生
your anesthesiologist. Where are you on the pain scale?
是你的麻醉医生 你现在疼痛级别是多少
Oh, come on! She's in agony! What does it look like?
拜托 她现在那么痛苦 看起来像是几级
Uh... I'm afraid your wife has reached her allowable amount
恐怕你的妻子已经达到术后可用的
of post-op pain medication.
止痛药量的上限了
I need you to hang on a little longer, okay, honey?
我需要你再坚持一会儿 行吗 亲爱的
Push 10 milligrams of valium
要是她20分钟后还是不能平静的话
if she's still agitated in 20 minutes.
就推注10毫克安定
What is wrong with you people? I'm sorry, baby.
你们到底什么毛病啊 对不起 宝贝
I-I-I-I'll keep trying. I'm not gonna give up.
我...我会继续努力的 我不会放弃的
Excuse me, ma'am, if--if I may? Uh...
打扰一下 女士 可以吗
You might want to try screaming. Often helps.
你或许可以试一试尖叫 通常很管用
Excuse me?
你说什么
Screaming. Expressing the pain.
尖叫 表达出你的痛苦
Uh, saint whoever-it-is
不管那挂的是何方神圣
would agree. Screaming-- it's therapeutic in itself.
都会同意我说的 尖叫本身就是一种治疗
Besides, it'll get you your drugs a lot quicker.
而且 还能让他们更快地给你上药
Who are you?
你谁啊
Patrick Jane. Nice to meet you.
派翠克·简 很高兴见到你
Uh, Byron and Enid, yes?
你是布荣 你是恩迪对吧
Yeah.
对
Scream. Try it.
叫吧 试试看
Russian doesn't look good for it?
那个俄♥国♥人不怎么配合吧
Nope.
不配合
Hey, boss.
头儿好
Hey. Hi.
好 你好
I was looking into the radiation badge
我刚刚在查放射卡
and learned something.
然后我发现了些东西
Any access in the hospital after hours
下班时间医院所有人员都需要
requires employees to use their I.D. badge to gain entry.
佩戴身份卡才能通行无阻
That sounds promising.
听起来像是有线索了
There's more.
不只是线索
Newton's badge usage the night of the murder
牛顿遇害当晚的实际出入记录
doesn't add up. How so?
和我们掌握的不尽相同 怎么说
According to the security report,
安保报告上说
he swiped his badge in radiology at 8:05 that night.
他于当晚八点五分的时候刷♥卡♥进入了放射科
But Newton's assistant said that he was giving a lecture
可是牛顿的助手说那会儿他正在
to medical students around that time.
给医学院的学生做讲座呢
Exactly. Kind of hard to be
正是 一个人同时出现在两个地方
in two places at once, right?
有些小难度啊
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表