剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Very... nice tattoo.
这纹身不错
Of a rose.
是朵玫瑰
It's a rose tattoo.
是玫瑰纹身
Uh, maybe we should have a drink first
也许我们该先喝一杯
Or, uh, you know, uh...
或者 你也知道的...
A snack.
来点点心啥的
So would you call yourself adventurous, Wayne?
你这个人热爱冒险是吗 韦恩
Adventurous? Um, what, like skydiving?
冒险 比如像跳伞这样的冒险
Mm, no.
不是
Uh, sorry to interrupt.
很抱歉打扰了
Mm. CBI.
加调局
Uh, yeah, found the, uh, tattoo. This is definitely the suspect.
恩 有纹身 这肯定是我们的疑犯
Nice work.
干得好
Yeah. Your collar.
没错 你的衣领
Your arrest, Wayne.
人该你逮捕 韦恩
Oh, yeah.
哦 对
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
Patrick.
派翠克
I'm surprised to see you're back.
我很惊讶你又回来了
Are you here to finish your profile?
你是来完善你的交友档案吗
No. I saw something strange
不是 我发现你用来作为
on the dvd you're using as your alibi,
自己不在场证明的光盘上有点异样
So I came by to test out a theory.
所以我过来验证一下我的理论
So you're still trying to prove I murdered my husband?
这么说 你依然试图证明是我杀了我丈夫
You're still worried I will? Come on in.
那你还担心吗 进来吧
Why don't you have a seat?
你怎么不去坐坐
You want to interview me? Why?
你想采访我吗 为什么
Like I said, I have a theory. You scared?
我说了 我要验证一个理论 怕了吗
No. It might be good
没 这样也许挺好
For me to experience what my clients go through.
体验一下当客户的感受
You can ask questions from in there, yes? Yes.
可以在那里面问问题 是吗 对
Thank you. What have you got up your sleeve?
谢谢 你葫芦里卖♥♥的什么药
Patience.
别着急
Okay.
好的
Can you hear me?
能听到我说话吗
Yes.
是的
Okay, Erica,
好的 艾瑞卡
Tell me, what kind of man are you looking for?
告诉我 你在寻求什么类型的男人
I'm not looking. I'm mourning.
我没寻求 我还在悲痛中
Yes. Uh, please humor me.
没错 但你就迁就我一次好吧
Someone kind
他得是个和善
And generous,
并且慷慨
someone patient.
以及宽宏大量的人
I'm sorry. I'm really not comfortable talking about this.
很抱歉 现在谈这个让我很不舒服
Patrick?
派翠克
How would your closest friends describe you
你的密友是怎么向一位不认识你的人
To someone who doesn't know you? Patrick, what are you doing?
描述你的 派翠克 你在干嘛
How would you describe yourself
你会怎么向一位陌生人描述
to someone who doesn't know you? What's going on in here?
你自己的 到底怎么了
I'm proving my theory.
我在验证我的理论
I heard a strange sound on the dvd
你听到你作为你不在场证据的光盘上
You're using as your alibi--
有点奇怪的声音
a faint clicking noise.
掺杂着比较模糊的按键声音
Almost mechanical.
像是人工操作的
Then I figured out what it was.
然后我就想出了这是什么
How would you describe yourself to some--
你是怎样描述你自己...
A simple tape recorder,
就是一个简单的磁带录音机
Just like this one.
就像这个一样
I knew you weren't here for the interview.
我知道采访的时候 你并不在这里
How could you be? You're off killing your husband.
你怎么可能在这里呢 你去杀你丈夫去了
But how do we explain your voice on the dvd?
但又怎样解释你光盘上的声音呢
This is ridiculous. Recording the interview is easy.
荒谬 把采访录下来很容易
After all, you've done hundreds of them.
你毕竟干了好几百次了
And once you had the recorder in place,
一旦你的录音机就位
you had plenty of time
你就有足够的时间
to leave through that door, kill your husband,
从那扇门离开 去杀你丈夫
and come back here without anyone noticing you're gone.
而且回来的时候 根本没有人会发现你离开过
But there is one thing you needed
但是要让你的计划成功
in order for your plan to work-- an accomplice.
你还欠缺一样 一个共犯
You needed someone to be here
你需要有个人在这里
and to play the recorded questions at the right time.
在正确的时间播放预先录好的问题
That's the one loose end you left untied.
这样才能让你置身事外
That explains it, doesn't it?
这确实能解释 不是吗
Of course there's just one problem.
但是还有一个问题
So if what you're saying is true,
如果你说的是正确的
I walked out right past my client
在她面试的过程中
in the middle of her interview.
我出去的话正好经过我的客户
Something she would have mentioned, huh?
她一定会提到的 对吧
I didn't kill my husband, Patrick.
我没有杀我的丈夫 派翠克
I do understand.
我能理解
After all you've been through,
在你经历了这些之后
you see evil everywhere.
你眼里满是邪恶
I see you.
我看到了你
Patrick.
派翠克
You are a kind, clever, wonderful man.
你是一个善良聪明美好的男人
You have so much potential.
你很有潜力
But you have to stop this obsessive behavior.
但是你不能再执迷不悟了
You need to get a life.
你需要有自己的生活
Good night, Erica.
晚安 艾瑞卡
Good night, Patrick.
晚安 派翠克
All you've proven is that Erica Flynn
你所有的推理只能说明艾瑞卡·富林
may have murdered her husband,
可能谋杀了她的丈夫
not that she did.
但不能确凿证明
Which is why I need to find her accomplice.
这就是为什么我要找出她的共犯
If there is an accomplice.
前提是如果有共犯的话
There's no "If""
没有"如果"
Yes, there is.
是的 有
We've got other viable suspects on this thing.
这件案子我们还有其他的嫌疑人
Like who?
比如谁
Like Naomi, for one.
比如娜奥米就是其中一个
Naomi?
娜奥米
She's a greedy opportunist that hates men.
她是一个贪婪的憎恨男人的机会主义者
She's not a cold-blooded killer.
她可不是个冷血的杀手
We don't know that for sure.
这个我们可不敢肯定
You always say that the simplest answers
你不是总说最简单的答案
usually are the most likely, but it seems like
往往是最有可能的那个 但是看起来
you're coming up with more and more elaborate scenarios
你头脑里涌现了更多复杂的状况
just to prove that you're right.
只是为了证明你是对的
Erica killed her husband.
艾瑞卡杀了她的丈夫
I am 100% sure of it.
我百分百肯定
I don't get it.
我不明白
What is it about this woman?
你跟那个女人是怎么回事
Why are you so obsessed with her?
为什么你这么痴迷于她
Because she doesn't think
因为她不认为
I'm smart enough to catch her.
我聪明到能抓住她
Oh, well, that's a good reason.
这确实是一个好理由
Healthy. Professional.
健康 专业
Uh, just answer me one more thing.
就再回答我一个问题
Okay, if Erica Flynn did murder her husband,
如果艾瑞卡·富林确实谋杀了她的丈夫
how did she leave the room
她是如何离开房♥间
without her client noticing?
而不被她的客户所发现
That I don't know.
这个我也不知道
But I'm working on it.
但我正在调查
You're going to jail, Naomi.
你牢房♥蹲定了 娜奥米
Nothing can prevent that from happening,
这是谁也阻止不了的事实
but you can help yourself out here.
但是你可以帮自己从这里出去
Tell me what you know about John Flynn.
告诉我关于约翰·富林你都知道什么
Nothing. I've never even met him.
什么都不知道 我从没见过他
Now we both know that's not true.
我们都知道这不是真话
John Flynn ran Symphony. He found out you were
约翰·富林经营幸福你公♥司♥ 他发现你在
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表