剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
He didn't. He said that he got sick and tired of panning.
他没有 他说他厌倦了在河里淘
Wanted to try something new.
想作新的尝试
Seemed a little bit
在我看来有点像是
like a hail mary desperation kind of play to me.
看天吃饭的绝望表现
But hey, chasing his dream, you know?
不过 毕竟是追逐他的梦想
He never did have any patience.
他总是缺乏耐心
You know... god rest his soul.
愿上帝让他的灵魂安息
Right. Thank you.
好吧 谢谢
Hey!
喂
You got me. Worth a try.
你抓到了 总是值得试试嘛
Sorry, ma'am. Hello?
抱歉 夫人 你好
Ma'am? Rigsby. So, we may have found our thief.
头儿 我是瑞斯比 找到了小偷
Scott Munroe.
名叫斯科特·门罗
He's a townie with a long rap sheet--
他是当地的惯犯 劣迹斑斑
Assault with a deadly weapon, b&e, and--wait for it--
携带致命武器袭击 擅闯民宅 还有
stealing mining equipment.
偷窃开采设备
Got out of prison six months ago.
六个月前出狱
Good work. Scott Munroe. You got an address?
干得好 斯科特·门罗 你有地址吗
Yeah, I'm gonna send it to you--
有 我发给你
Rigsby? An address?
瑞斯比 地址
Uh, y-yes, ma'am. Your... kids are here?
是的 头儿 你的孩子们来了
What?
什么
Ma'am? Your, uh, husband had to go somewhere, I guess.
头儿 我想您丈夫有事要外出
He left Mimi and Will with Jean at the front desk.
他把米米和威尔留给前台的珍妮了
Damn. Damn. Damn.
该死 该死 该死
Lisbon here. Listen, don't worry.
我是里斯本 听着 别担心
We can look after them until you get back.
您回来之前 我们可以照顾好他们
Lisbon, thank you.
里斯本 谢谢你
I appreciate it, truly. I, um...
我真的很感激
Thank you.
谢谢你
May I have a word with Mimi, please?
我能跟米米说句话吗
All right. It's your mom.
好的 是你妈妈
Hi, mommy.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, baby. You okay?
宝贝 你们好吗
Uh-huh.
很好
Look, I'm gonna be back in a few hours,
我几个小时以后就回来了
but I want you to, uh, be a good girl,
你要乖乖的
and I want you to listen to what Ms. Lisbon says,
听里斯本小姐的话
and I want you to look after your brother, okay?
照顾好你弟弟 好吗
Okay.
好的
Mimi, I love you.
米米 我爱你
Bye.
拜拜
Bye.
拜拜
So, uh...
那么
who's Scott Munroe?
斯科特·门罗是谁
Local mining equipment thief.
本地专偷挖掘设备的贼
Excellent. Let's go talk to him, shall we?
很好 我们去找他谈谈吧
Thanks for not asking questions.
感谢你没问更多的问题
Oh, no need to ask questions when you know all the answers.
都知道答案了就没必要再问啦
So...
那
cookies?
来点饼干
Okay.
好
Are you disabled?
你是残疾人吗
No. No, I'm injured.
不 我是受伤了
Not that disabled is bad, but I'm not.
不是说残疾人有什么不好 但我不是
I'm injured.
我只是受伤了
You walk like disabled.
你走路像残疾人一样
So, no questions, but, uh...
不问问题 不过
we can talk if you want.
你愿意的话我们可以聊聊
Talk about what?
聊什么
I'll take that as a no.
我就当你拒绝了
Yes. No.
没错 我拒绝
Scott.
斯科特
Scott Munroe?
斯科特.门罗
Scott Munroe?
斯科特.门罗
CBI.
加调局
Oh, hell.
见鬼
Is it... Scott Munroe?
是斯科特.门罗吗
No. Wes Attwood. Gold claims dealer.
不 是韦斯·埃伍德 金矿中介
That's odd.
那还真奇怪
Odd?
奇怪
It's sad, too, but I'm...
当然也很可怜
I'm just saying it's odd...
我奇怪的是
that it's not Scott Munroe.
在这儿的不是斯科特·门罗
Where's Mimi and Will?
米米和威尔在哪儿
Tearing up paper in my office.
在我办公室撕纸玩儿
What's going on with Munroe?
门罗那怎么样了
Well, we've got a bolo out,
我们发了全境通告了
and sheriff Hughes is putting up roadblocks.
修斯警官正在封路
Hadley's pretty much on lockdown.
哈德利那一代应该已经被封了
Why would Munroe kill Attwood?
门罗为什么要杀埃伍德
Well, maybe he was conducting an investigation of his own.
没准埃伍德自己也在调查这个案子
You know, trying to figure out if Munroe killed Loomis.
查查是不是门罗谋杀了卢米斯
Found out the hard way. Rigsby.
结果自己遭殃了 瑞斯比
No, don't move in. You'll scare him off. We're leaving now.
别进去 会打草惊蛇的 我们就来
Munroe's been spotted in a local bar that his cousin works at.
门罗在他侄子打工的酒吧出现了
Go. Both of you.
你们俩都去吧
Hey, boss.
嗨 头儿
No, they're fine.
不 他们很好
All right.
好的
Hold on a second. Whoa! Look at this!
稍等一下 瞧瞧这儿
Excellent work, guys.
干得真好 孩子们
Now we are gonna take this paper
现在我们要做的是把这些纸
and put it in these bags. But first, say hi to mommy.
装到这些口袋里 先和妈妈讲两句吧
Hi, mom.
嗨 妈妈
Hey, mommy, guess what?
妈妈 你猜怎么着
We're tearing up paper.
我们在撕纸呢
Tearing up paper?
撕纸吗
Okay.
好吧
All right. Well, Mimi, eat all your snack, okay?
好 米米 把零食吃完 好吗
All right. I love you.
好的 我爱你们
Give the phone back to, um, agent Lisbon for me.
让里斯本探员接电♥话♥
Okay.
好
Hey. You're sending Rigsby and Van Pelt?
你派瑞斯比和范佩尔过去了吗
Okay, great. Keep me apprised on Monroe.
很好 随时告诉我门罗那边的进展
All right. Thanks. Bye.
好的 谢谢 再见
Chamomile tea--
甘菊茶
excellent for repressed anger.
对缓解压抑的愤怒很有好处
I'm not angry. Sure, you are.
我不是愤怒 你就是
Letting it out would be helpful, I guarantee it.
发泄出来会好很多 我保证
Shout. Scream. Hit something,
大声喊出来 或是击打什么东西
preferably not me.
不过最好别打我
It'll do you wonders.
非常有效的
You only think you know all the answers, Patrick.
你以为你什么都知道 派翠克
You don't.
实际上你并不是
You're getting a divorce.
你准备离婚
And now your husband is acting out.
现在你丈夫先行一步
He just showed up and left the kids with you.
他刚刚出现 把孩子们扔给了你
How'd you know I was getting a divorce?
你怎么知道我要离婚
Your posture.
你的姿势
The look in your eyes. Your wedding ring--it's gone.
和眼神 而且你的婚戒不见了
You've been having trouble for years.
你有感情问题已经好几年了
Trying to make it work for the kids.
只是为了孩子勉强维持着
Plus, uh, everyone in the office knows.
还有 办公室的每个人都知道
Water cooler talk, depends on who you're speaking with.
都在饮水机旁聊这事呢 不过也分对象
You cheated on him or he cheated on you,
无论是你背叛了他还是他背叛了你
and you've just had enough, so okay.
你都已经受够了 所以 够了
Okay.
好
Let's keep the focus on the business at hand, okay?
我们还是专注于手头上的工作吧
Why would Munroe first kill Loomis, and then Attwood?
门罗为什么要先后杀掉卢米斯和埃伍德
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表