剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I'd like to thank you for having me brought down here.
我想谢谢你把我抓来这儿
That was very courteous of you.
你做得非常礼貌
Though I have to admit, I was a little surprised
不过我还是要承认 我有点奇怪
your colleagues decided to simply let me go,
你的同事就这么决定放我走了
you being so certain of my guilt and all.
因为你对我的罪行那么有把握
Let me guess-- Peter didn't say a word to you?
让我猜猜 彼得什么都没招对吧
Maybe now you'll be able to move past this nonsense.
也许现在你可以轻松逃脱这些指控
Let me tell you something-- I will catch you,
但我告诉你 我会抓住你的
Sooner or later,
迟早
And I promise you that I will catch you.
我发誓我会抓住你的
Please. If you were capable of catching me,
拜托 要是你有本事抓住我
you would have done so by now.
你现在就抓到了
Good-bye, Patrick.
再见了 派翠克
Jane. Jane, we gotta go.
简 简 我们得走了
I just got a call from S.F.P.D. Peter's dead.
刚刚接到旧金山警署的电♥话♥ 彼得死了
He killed himself.
他自杀了
Sleeping pills.
是安♥眠♥药♥
Coroner found an empty bottle in the bathroom.
验尸官在浴室发现一个空瓶
So... sole accomplice in your crime
你的案子里唯一的共犯
just went and killed himself.
就这么自杀了
Fortunately, however,
不过 幸运的是
Peter left a letter.
彼得留下了一封信
And I'm betting it will tell us everything we need to know
我打赌它会告诉我们 你丈夫遇害当晚
about the night your husband was murdered.
我们需要知道的一切
You confess now,
你现在认罪
chances are the A.G.'s office is gonna cut you a deal.
检察官可以对你从轻发落
Open it.
你打开吧
I don't believe you.
我不信你
Be my guest.
你随意
Yes, it's a bluff.
果然 是幌子
Honestly, I expected better from you.
老实说 我高看你了
Using poor Peter's suicide as a trap?
利用可怜彼得的自杀设陷阱
That's low, immoral, even.
低级 甚至缺德
I tried to tell you. I always win.
我告诉过你 我永远都是赢家
You might have gotten away with murder, but you didn't win.
你可能可以逍遥法外 但你没有赢
How's that exactly?
这是为什么
No matter what you say, I know the truth.
无论你怎么说 我很清楚真♥相♥
You cared about Peter,
你很在乎彼得
and it was your actions that drove him to kill himself.
而你的行为 逼着他自杀了
That is something that you will live with
你的余生都将
for the rest of your life.
忏悔不已
I'll manage.
我应付得了
No, you won't.
不 你不行的
It'll eat you up from the inside,
这种愧疚会吞噬着你的心
because you cared way too much about him.
因为你太在乎他了
You're wrong. No, I'm right,
你错了 不 我没错
Just like I'm right about the first time I saw you.
就像我第一次见你 我就说对了
You are an open book to me.
我完全可以看穿你
You're transparent, like glass.
你就像玻璃一样透明
If you think for a moment I even remotely
如果你觉得我对彼得有好感
cared about Peter,
哪怕只有一瞬
you're as gullible as he was.
那你就跟他一样白♥痴♥
Not just cared. You loved him.
不只是好感 你爱他
I know it.Can't you see?
我就知道 你还没发现吗
There's nothing you can hide from me.
你没什么瞒得了我的
You're a fool.
你太蠢了
And you're a terrible liar.
而你是个十足的骗子
You lost, Erica, not just some little game.
你输了 艾瑞卡 不只是这小小游戏
You lost someone you loved. I didn't love peter.
你失去了你爱的人 我不爱彼得
I could care less about him.
我根本不在乎他
He meant nothing to me.
他对我毫无意义
Perfect. That's exactly what I was hoping to hear,
太好了 这才是我想听到的
rather, that's exactly what I was hoping peter would hear.
不对 这才是我想让彼得听到的
Peter.
彼得
Peter.
彼得
Thank god you're here.
感谢上帝你还活着
Don't listen to a word they say.
他们的一字一句 你千万别信
They're telling you lies.
他们在说谎
You know how I feel about you, darling.
你知道我对你的感情 亲爱的
Peter. Peter!
彼得 彼得
Please! By the way, there was a body in that bag.
回来 顺便说下 那袋子里的尸体
It wasn't peter's. No, of course not.
不是彼得的 当然不是
That's kind of obvious. It was your husband's.
这很明显 是你丈夫的
And I told you I would catch you, and I did.
我说过我会抓住你 我办到了
Erica left ten minutes into the interview.
采访开始十分钟后 艾瑞卡就离开了
She told me to wait behind with the recorder.
她让我拿着录音机 在后面等着
She said if I just played the questions,
她说只要我播放问题
then no one would ever know she was gone.
就没人会知道她离开了
She knew John was going down to the marina after work.
她知道约翰下了班要去码头
That time of day,
傍晚的时候
there aren't a lot of people around, you know?
那里没什么人
She waited for him and...
她就在那里等他
And you shot him.
你枪杀了他
You shot your own husband in cold blood.
你无情地枪杀了自己的丈夫
Peter told us everything.
彼得告诉了我们一切
You used him as your accomplice because he was weak,
你利用他成为你的共犯 因为他软弱
Unstable.
意志不坚定
You could manipulate him. But it backfired.
你可以操控得了他 却适得其反
He couldn't take the pressure,
他受不了问询的压力
and now he'll testify against you,
现在他要作证指控你
and you will spend a very long time in prison.
你将在监狱里渡过漫长的日子
Don't count on it.
别做指望
It's over.
结束了
A jury still has to believe him.
还是要有评审团相信他才行
And he is, as you so accurately put it, unstable.
而正如你所说 他这个人意志不坚定
Erica, it's over.
艾瑞卡 一切都结束了
I'm sure of it.
我非常确定
Don't be.
别这么自信
Not everyone's as smart as you.
不是所有人都像你一样聪明
Jane?
简
You in here?
你在吗
Ah, there's my computer.
我的电脑在这儿
Uh, I'm looking for someone
我理想的对象...
Who, uh...
是一个
someone... I can trust,
我能信任的人
Someone strong, someone...
一个坚强的人
at peace with themselves,
一个内心宁静的人
someone better than me,
一个比我好的人
someone who knows the...
一个见识过
worst side of me and still loves me.
我最阴暗的一面 也依然爱我的人
Sounds like an amazing woman.
听起来是个好女人
She was.
她的确是
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表