剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I was certain that she was in there.
我很肯定会在的
Well, you were wrong.
你错了
Well, it doesn't make sense that I was wrong.
我不可能会错的
Stop saying that.
别再重复这句话了
But this is the perfect place to hide the body.
但是这是藏尸的最佳地点了
It's the one place that no one
根本不会有人想到
would think to look. Jane, that's enough.
要到这儿来找 简 够了
No, w -- she's on this compound. I know that.
不 她肯定就在这个院子里 我确定
I know that she's on this compound. Jane.
我知道她就在这个院子里 简
We need to get the sniffer dogs and the helicopters and --
我们要派警犬和直升机来搜查
'cause she is here. I am so sorry.
因为她肯定就在这 我很抱歉
Sorry.
对不起
Okay. All right. Um...
好的 好吧
At first light tomorrow, i want you to start
我要你明天一早 就开始
a comprehensive search for Abby's body.
全面搜索艾比的尸体
If she's here, find her.
如果她在这儿的话 给我找出来
She's here.
她肯定在这
Lisbon, what were you thinking?
里斯本 你是怎么回事
It was -- no excuses, ma'am.
我 我难辞其咎 长官
He asked me to trust him, and I did.
他让我信任他 我就信了
Your job is not to trust him.
你的职责不是去信任他
Your job is to trust your judgment,
你的职责是要相信自己的判断
not his.
而不是他的
That poor woman was in the ground.
那可怜的老太太已经入土了
Not in the ground, but on her way.
还没入土 不过就快了
I mean, aren't we all on our way?
我们不都快了吗
You have messed with the funeral of a high court judge's mother
你搅黄了一个高级法官母亲的葬礼
on the very day
就在同一天
she finds out that her daughter is most likely dead.
她还得知她的女儿很可能也死了
That is a very bad career move for all of us.
这对我们三个人的职业都是致命的一击
Sorry if I got you guys into trouble. I made a mistake.
对不起给你们惹麻烦了 我判断失误了
Oh, I'm sorry. Say that again. I made a mistake.
没听清 再说一遍 我失误了
I said it twice. I won't say it again.
我已经说了两遍了 我不会再说了
Because it just now occurs to me
因为我刚意识到
that perhaps I'll be proven not quite as wrong as I
也许我并没有你们想象中
appear to be in this very moment. Is that right?
错的那么离谱 是吗
Yes. In fact, I'm sure of it.
没错 事实上 我很肯定这一点
So don't worry. Your careers are safe.
所以别担心 你们的饭碗保得住
Judge Fitzwilliam will change her tune
一旦我找到杀她女儿的真凶
once I reveal her daughter's killer. Won't she?
就能让菲茨威廉法官息怒 对吧
I imagine she will. When do you plan on doing that?
我想是的 你准备什么时候开工呢
This very evening. This very night?
就今晚 今晚吗
But you have to trust me.
但是你们得信任我
Right. And what if you're wrong again?
是吗 那你要是又错了呢
Well, if I'm wrong, then we're in deep trouble.
要是我错了 我们就完蛋了
But what are the chances, really,
但是说真的
of me being wrong twice in a row?
我连错两次的可能有多大呢
Think about that one.
好好想想
Of course, if either of you have a better idea
当然了 如果你们两位有更好的办法
how to find Abby's body
可以找到艾比的尸体
and catch her killer, please.
并且抓住杀她的凶手的话 请说
These are not taxi doors. They're ears.
我洗耳恭听 绝不当耳旁风
It's not gonna work unless you're quiet.
你要保持安静 计划才能成功
I can't keep quiet.
我没法保持安静
My legs are asleep.
我的腿都休眠了[指麻了]
What do you mean, your legs are asleep?
什么叫腿都休眠了
Legs don't sleep.
腿是不会睡觉的
It's absurd. I don't know why people say that.
真荒唐 都不知道为什么人们总这么说
Damn.
靠
Where the hell is it?
这他妈的是哪在响呀
Hello?
喂
What's up, doc.
你好呀 医生
Put your hands in the air!
把手举起来
Sorry.
对不起
Did we scare you?
我们吓到你了吗
You hid Abby's body, and not Austin's,
你只藏了艾比的尸体 却没藏奥斯汀的
because you had to.
这是因为你别无选择
Evidence of your guilt was inside Abby.
你的罪证藏在艾比身上
Come on. We both know the autopsy will confirm it.
等会尸检结果出来 就能证实这一点
You were giving Abby drugs.
你在给艾比提供毒品
A few days before Ethel died,
艾瑟去世前几天
Abby relapsed.
艾比又复吸了
She was an addict.
她是个瘾君子
She was either gonna get her drugs
她不从我这买♥♥毒品
from me or from the street.
也会从街上买♥♥
I was managing her addiction.
我一直在控制她的毒瘾
It's recognized therapeutic practice.
这种疗法 是经过临床验证的
For which you were paid.
你以此收取费用
Well, yes, of course. I'm a doctor.
当然了 我是个医生
Of course. So you weren't doing it to help Abby out.
那是 所以你这么做不是为了帮艾比
You were doing it for the money.
而是为了钱
With Ethel dying, you needed a new source of income.
艾瑟死后 你需要新的经济来源
Then along came Abby,
于是你就找上了艾比
a rich, young addict.
年轻富有的瘾君子
Abby, it's okay.
艾比 没事的
You're okay.
你不会有事的
You're okay. Abby.
没事的 艾比
Abby, stay with me. Abby.
艾比 坚持住 艾比
She O.D'ed so fast.
她转眼就因注射过量而亡
I couldn't save her.
我救不了她
Austin came back.
然后奥斯汀就回来了
What's going on? Saw what had happened.
怎么回事 他看到了事情的经过
What -- what'd you do to her?
你 你对她做了什么
He was gonna go to the police, turn me in.
他要去报♥警♥ 告发我
My whole life was over if he made that call.
如果他报♥警♥的话 我这辈子就毁了
I picked up the knife,
我拿起了刀
just to stop him, not to hurt him.
我只是想阻止他 没想伤害他
I wasn't thinking.
我根本没去想
Oh, god.
天啊
I figured if I made it look like Abby did it...
我想如果把现场伪造成是艾比干的
people would believe it.
大家都会相信的
I knew if they found Abby's body,
我知道如果他们找到艾比的尸体
they'd find the drugs in her system,
他们就会发现她体内的毒品
so I hid her in my room, in the closet.
所以我就把她藏到了我房♥间的衣柜里
I was so scared when the police came to search the house.
警♥察♥来搜的时候 我吓坏了
I was sure they'd find her.
我以为他们一定会找到她
You took advantage of Abby.
你利用了艾比
She trusted you,
她信任你
and you preyed on her in her weakest moment.
而你却趁火打劫
She never had a chance.
她早就没有任何生机了
So I just talked to judge Fitzwilliam.
我刚跟菲茨威廉法官谈过
And?
然后呢
And she says that if you will apologize
她说如果你愿意
for the cavalier manner with
为打断她母亲葬礼
which you disrupted her mother's burial,
鲁莽行为道歉
she will not pursue disciplinary action against you
她就不会再追究你和里斯本
or Lisbon or myself.
还有我的责任了
Hmm. Tell her Jane says
告诉她 简说
she's a self-righteous, embittered old bat,
她是个自以为是 自找苦吃的老怨妇
and she should thank me.
而且她应该感谢我
Oh, god, Jane, please.
天啊 简 拜托
You're right, Mr. Jane.
你说得对 简先生
I came here for an apology,
我本来是来听你道歉的
but I realize now
但是我现在意识到
I was wrong to stand on my dignity.
我不该抓着我的尊严不放
I am embittered.
我的确是自找苦吃
And your arrogant, callous, juvenile behavior
而你傲慢 冷漠 幼稚的行为
did reveal the truth after all, so...
最终的确揭示了事情的真♥相♥ 所以
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表