剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
What's the information?
你到底知道什么消息
I've been in contact with the person
我和简失踪案的幕后主使
behind Jane's disappearance.
保持着联♥系♥
Who's that?
是谁
First things first.
先来谈点别的吧
What do you want?
你想要什么
I don't know if you've kept up with my trial.
不知道你还记不记得我的案子
It was long
真是又长
and... tedious.
又臭
Unfortunately, it concluded with my conviction
不幸的是 最后我被判为
on two counts of first-degree murder,
犯两项一级谋杀罪
so the death penalty is an option.
所以我很可能会被判死刑
That sounds about right.
听起来挺公正
Sentencing is in a few weeks.
几周后就要宣判了
The judge might be convinced
说不定有人能说服法官
to choose something... lesser.
能判得轻一点
Life in prison, say.
比如蹲监狱
Preferable, from my point of view,
我肯定更希望这样
but I need people to testify on my behalf,
但我需要有人替我作证
to ask for clemency,
祈求宽恕
and who better than a CBI agent?
加调局的探员当然最合适了
Clemency? On what possible grounds?
宽恕 凭什么
For compassion's sake and... and...
出于同情 还有
Humanity,
人性
more than any particular personal worth I might have.
都比我的任何个人价值有用
Although I did do a great deal of good in my time, as you know.
我以前也做了挺多好事儿吧 你也知道
There are villages in Africa--
非洲的那些村庄...
You killed and mutilated two people.
你杀害并肢解了两个人
I'm aware of that.
我知道
If you help us with Jane,
如果你帮我们救出简
we can help make your life easier in here.
我们能让你在这的日子好过一点
Agent, I'm about to be put on death row.
探员 我是个将死之人
Do you really think
你难道以为
I care about extra soap and cheeseburgers?
我还会在乎多点额外的肥皂和汉堡吗
Your friend Jane is very clever,
你的朋友简 非常聪明
But I don't think he realizes
但我觉得他并不知道
the rageful feelings his trickery can provoke.
他那些把戏能让人多么愤怒
I've felt that rage.
我感受过那种愤怒
I've thought of various unpleasant things
我曾设想过各种各样残忍♥的手段
I would do to him,
来报复他
and right now someone is acting on thoughts like those.
而现在 有人就在把这些想法付诸行动
Aren't you worried what's being done to him?
你就不担心他会被怎么样吗
There are things so much worse than killing a man.
那可是比死还可怕的事情
You can go to hell.
你去死吧
And when they kill you, I'm gonna be there to watch.
你被处死时 我一定会到场观看
Come on.
快来
I will tell them that you helped on a case
我会告诉他们你协助我们查案
and ask for clemency,
然后祈求宽恕
But only if your information brings Jane back alive.
前提是你的消息能让简安然回来
I don't control that.
这我可不能控制
I don't care.
我不在乎
I've done a lot of writing in here.
我在这写了挺多东西
The bountiful free time.
空闲时间太多
A while back, I published an article
前段时间 我发表了一篇文章
in an online journal about emotional trauma
在一个在线期刊上 是关于情感创伤
and its effect on the psyche.
和它对神经的影响
It included some observations on Jane.
其中包括一些对简的观察
Not long after,
不久以后
I got a letter from a young woman
我收到一个女人的来信
who claimed to be a graduate student in psychology.
她说自己是个心理学研究生
She said she was researching Jane,
正在研究简
but she didn't know a lick about psychology.
但她其实根本没学过心理学
She was, however,
她只是
obsessed with Jane...
对简这个人很着迷
And exceedingly hostile toward him.
同时也对他怀有巨大的恨意
What's her name?
她叫什么
You, uh...
你
You planning on doing anything about him?
你不打算把他处理一下吗
No.
不
That's not very hygienic.
这可不太卫生
You know, maybe you can just shove him in the corner
其实你可以就把他拖到墙角
before he starts to smell. I mean, I'd do it myself, but...
免得等他发臭 我是说我来 但...
No.
不用
Fine.
好吧
That smell gets in your drapes, you're never getting it out.
你的衣服要是沾上那味儿 就别想洗掉
You think everything's funny.
你觉得什么事都很有趣
Just the funny things.
仅限于真正有趣的事
You never feel guilty, do you?
你从来没有负罪感吧
I feel guilty every minute of every day.
我每分每秒都充满罪恶感
See?
怎么样
You did it.
你又成功了
You got me talking again, trying to mess with my mind.
让我开始说话 想把我的脑子搞乱
It's abusive, what you do.
你的行为 是虐待
You use people...
你利用其他人
Like toys.
像利用娃娃一样
No thought for the damage you do,
不考虑你会带来什么伤害
the people you hurt.
会伤到什么人
I'm sorry about your father.
我对你的父亲深表遗憾
Maybe you think you are. I am.
你以为自己遗憾吧 我确实是
No, you're not yet.
不 你现在还没有
You will be.
但你会的
You ever see a rancher use a cattle prod?
你见过牧场主用赶牛刺棒吗
No. No, Rachel.
别 别 蕾切尔
Cattle can be stubborn.
牛有时候挺倔的
Takes a real jolt to get them going.
好好电电他们才会走
It must hurt.
肯定很疼
You'll have to let me know.
你最好叫出来
No.
别
So Wagner says Sherry Winger was after Jane--
所以瓦格纳说雪莉·温格在追杀简
The girl who was the witness?
就是那个目击者吗
I thought C.H.P. Checked her out.
加州公路巡警不是查过她了吗
Now they're saying the license and registration are fakes--
现在他们又说驾驶证和牌照是假的
Top dollar forgeries.
顶级赝品
They never would've caught it if they hadn't taken a second look.
不仔细看根本不会发现
So do we have any idea who Sherry Winger really is
有没有人知道雪莉·温格到底是谁
or where she is?
现在又在哪儿
No. No. The only thing we know for sure is that she hated Jane.
没人知道 我们只知道她恨简
Linus gave me copies of the letters she wrote him.
莱纳斯把她写给他的一些信复印给我了
I gave the originals to forensics
我把原件给法医了
so they could run the paper.
让他们追查
Why would she show up at the scene?
她为什么要在犯罪现场出现
It seems like the last place she'd want to be.
她最不该去那儿
Misdirection. She gives us the wrong license plate--
误导 她告诉我们错误的车牌号♥
We head north instead of going south.
把我们引向北边 而不是南边
Boss, I've read something else written by this person.
头儿 我看过这人写的其他东西
You sure? Yeah, there are phrases that I've seen before.
确定吗 对 有些语句我以前看过
This one calls Jane a coyote-like trickster,
这封信把简称为狼心狗肺的骗子
And in one of these...
在这其中一封
Where... here.
哪儿呢 有了
In this one.
这封信里
Calls Jane a trickster, a coyote.
说简是个骗子 狼心狗肺
Who wrote that letter? It's from the daughter of Don Bowman.
谁写的那封信 唐·鲍曼的女儿
Get a copy of Sherry Winger's license.
去找雪莉·温格的证件复印件
Who's don bowman?
谁是唐·鲍曼
Case from three years ago. Insurance company executive.
三年前的一个案子 一个保险公♥司♥的主管
He was writing fake policies and cashing them in.
他自己伪造保单骗取现款
Company auditor found out, so Bowman killed him.
公♥司♥审计员发现了 鲍曼杀了他
That's Bowman.
就是这个鲍曼
And Jane put him away? He had a daughter Rachel, 19.
简将他绳之以法的吗 他有个女儿叫蕾切尔 19岁
He was a single father. She idolized him. He adored her.
他是个单亲父亲 他女儿很崇拜他 他很宠女儿
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表