剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Well, I'm so glad you decided to work on this case, Mr. Jane.
我很高兴你决定参与这个案子 简先生
Your directness is bracing.
你直率的性格真是让我们精神一震
Of course, procedurally, we're still assuming he's alive,
当然 在程序上 我们仍假设他活着
until we have proof positive otherwise.
直到我们有直接证据证明他死了
Why kill Dublin? Wh-what's the motive?
为什么要杀了多布林 到底什么动机
Well, two possibilities.
有两种可能性
Uh, one--simple robbery.
第一个 单纯的抢劫
The culprit was going after the diamond that, uh,
罪犯想要那颗钻石
Dublin always carries on him.
多布林总带在身上
Diamond? What diamond?
钻石 什么钻石
Well, apparently, Dublin had a terror
很明显 多布林很害怕一下子破产
of falling back into poverty, of, uh, dying in a pauper's grave
然后像他的父亲一样
like his father did,
死后葬在一个乞丐的墓里
so he always carried a large diamond with him,
所以他总是随身带着一颗巨大的钻石
Just in case.
以防万一
It's kind of a touching story, isn't it?
真是个感人的故事吧
So someone staged this abduction to steal the diamond.
所以就有人伪造这起绑♥架♥案来偷那颗钻石
Okay. Um, where's your evidence for this?
好吧 你有什么证据
Well, no actual evidence.
其实我没有真正的证据
That's--that's word on the street.
这是街上的传言
It's more like a theory, really.
这最多只是你的推测 说实话
Word on the street. Jane.
是街上的传言 简
So you have nothing?
也就是说 你们什么都没查到
You--you said there were two possibilities?
还有一个可能呢
Oh, the other reason someone would kill him is,
另一个他被杀的原因是
Uh... B-B-B-Brixham Lake.
那个什么 比克瑟姆湖公♥司♥
Uh, wait a second. What about Brixham Lake?
等等 比克瑟姆湖公♥司♥怎么了
Well, it's such a complex little scandal, isn't it?
这是个有点复杂的小丑闻吧
And it all goes away if Harvey Dublin is dead.
哈维·多布林一死 一切就烟消云散了
I am a named codefendant in one of the Brixham Lake lawsuits.
可我是比克瑟姆湖公♥司♥案指名的共同被告
Yes, I saw that. Very interesting.
我知道 太有意思了
Uh, obviously you're innocent,
很显然你是无辜的
But, uh, I imagine that there's a lot of stuff
但 我猜想有很多事
that you would rather remain secret
你希望能够掩盖起来
that will come out if the suit goes to trial.
案子一经审理 那些事就会公诸于众
You had ample motive.
你有足够的动机
So that's option two?
这就是你的第二个可能吗
Me? I'm your suspect?
我是嫌疑人吗
Wha-- what are you playing at?
你到底在搞什么鬼
Well, I w-- I was just wondering
我只是奇怪 为什么你
why you didn't tell us this guy was such a sleazebag
没说这家伙是个卑鄙小人
and that you are up to your neck in his grubby business.
而你还深陷在他肮脏的生意里
That's enough.
够了
Yes, it is. I don't have time for this.
有这么回事 我只是没空告诉你
You shall just have to trust in my innocence, mr. Jane.
你只用相信我无罪就行了 简先生
I'm not good at trust.
我从不盲目相信他人
I'm really trying to allow you the latitude
你的确才华横溢
that your rare talents deserve,
我也很想给予你行动自♥由♥权
but you make it very difficult.
但你这样让我真的很难做
You two may go now.
你俩可以出去了
Hightower, stay.
海托华留下
Yes, sir.
是 长官
What the hell was that? Are you insane?
你是哪根筋不对 满嘴胡话
And where did you come up with that stupid-ass diamond story?
你听谁讲的这个破钻石故事
I don't know what came over me.
我也不知道怎么想的
I see that man, I get an immediate urge to wind him up.
一看到他 就情不自禁地想调侃一番
He's the director.
他可是部长
I'm sorry. He amuses me.
抱歉 我实在忍♥不住
I'm glad he entertains you,
真这样就好了
because he's gonna fire you now probably.
他可能直接开掉你
No. You guys need me too much.
不可能 我用处可大着呢
I'll catch up.
你先走
Excuse me?
有没有搞错
What did you tell her?
你跟她说什么了
I was complimenting her on her jacket.
我只是告诉她外套很漂亮
It's such a vivid color. Liar.
颜色多么鲜艳啊 骗子
You're gonna call me a liar?
你也有资格叫我骗子哈
Oh, I hate you. Oh.
我恨死你了 假的
I do.
绝对
We have our best people on this thing 24/7.
我们指派了最出色的探员全天候调查
I want to extend my sympathies to the family of Peter Russo,
同时我也对彼得·罗素的家人表示深切同情
a-and please join us in our prayers
现在请一同为多布林先生祈祷
for mr. Dublin's safety.
希望他性命无虞
Are there questions-- briefly, please?
还有什么想问的吗
Are you looking into this being a sex-related crime maybe?
您是否认为此案与招♥妓♥有关
I mean, that alleyway is... No, there's no sex angle,
那条街 杰弗 警方认为
Jeff, none that we're aware of.
此案不涉及招♥妓♥
Sir, do you think there's a Brixham Lake connection here?
长官 您是否认为与比克瑟姆湖案有关
No. I don't think so.
我觉得不是
But both you and Dublin are involved in that case, aren't you?
您与多布林都曾卷入那起案子
No, no, no.
没有联♥系♥
Wh-what we're thinking is, it seems that mr. Dublin was rumored
外界有传闻多布林先生
to keep a large diamond with him, on--on his person,
随身携带有贵重钻石
and the theft of that diamond is our current line of thinking as to motive.
警方认为这可能就是罪犯作案动机
What kind of diamond is it?
那是什么样的钻石呢
Uh, big. It's 2 or 3 carats, I think.
很大一颗 可能有两到三克拉重
Why would he carry a diamond like that around with him?
那他为什么要带着这么大一颗钻石
Well, that's a good question, Jeff.
问得好啊 杰弗
Uh, perhaps mr. Dublin was trying to be prepared for any circumstance.
也许只是多布林先生未雨绸缪
You know...
比如
...understandable, isn't it?
这也是说的通的
I mean, he's, uh, had a tough...
毕竟他的童年很悲惨
Just one more question...
还有一个问题
How do you think the director is going to feel
如果部长发现你在误导他
when he finds out you fooled him
害他在电视里大讲废话
into talking complete garbage on TV?
你觉得他会做何感想
It's not garbage,
这可不是废话
and he'll be very angry or very happy,
他会大发雷霆 也可能欣喜异常
depending on whether I'm right or not.
这都要看我想的对不对了
Right about what? There is no diamond.
对什么对 根本没什么钻石
Oh. I see. A trap. Very clever.
我明白了 好聪明的花招
A trap for who?
你又想耍谁
Guess. Just tell me.
猜猜看 告诉我
Guess. You know what? Screw you.
自己猜 猜你个头
You crossed a line already,
你做的已经很过分了
and now you're playing guessing games with me?
现在又跑来跟我猜谜语
No, it's just that I'm not sure myself.
没有 我只是自己也不太确定
I have a plan, though. Oh, sheepdip.
但我想到个计划 去你的计划
You are still trying to punish me for lying to you.
你只不过是想公报私仇
Well, you know what? I'm sorry. Sorry.
你知道吗 我很抱歉 非常抱歉
You wanted off this case. You're off.
你不想查这件案子 再见
You can take a nap in your thinking room.
你去冥想室发你的呆
We'll solve this case without you, the right way.
没你我们也能用最常规有效的手段
With good, solid detective work.
解决这个案子
So I take it you don't want to hear my plan?
就当你不想听我的计划咯
"No, I don't want to hear your plan."
鬼才想听你的计划
"Sheepdip your plan."
去你的计划
Ladies.
女士们
We're looking for Sugar.
我们想找甜甜
No Sugar. Just Candy.
没有甜甜 只有蜜蜜
You're not Sugar?
你不是甜甜吗
No, ma'am. Excuse me.
不是 长官 让一下
Yeah, well, we kinda think you are.
我们觉得你就是
Yeah, well, thinking's free, flaco.
你怎么想我可管不着 竹竿男
You're gonna need to come with us, Sugar.
你得跟我们走一趟 甜甜
What for? Because you saw what happened
为什么 你目击了佛利蒙那条街上
in that alleyway over on Fremont.
发生的惨案
Nah, I was just playing. I didn't see nothing.
我开玩笑的 什么都没看到
Okay, still. hey!
好吧 站住 别跑
Let me go.
放开我
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表