剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
You answer my questions. No attitude.
那你老实回答我的问题
Maybe we'll forget about the attempted murder.
也许我们能撤销蓄意谋杀的指控
Good. Sit down.
好 坐下吧
Put your feet down.
放心坐下吧
Why did Montero hire you?
蒙特罗为什么雇你
To run his shipping operation.
雇我来帮他送货
Weapons or antiquities?
送的是武器还是古董
Both.
都有
Manuel was an honest businessman for many years,
曼努一直以来都是个守信用的商人
But the profit in those museum pieces went away.
不过那些博物馆的老古董渐渐无利可图了
Too many legal barriers.
有太多法律障碍了
Politicos, criminales to bribe.
要买♥♥通好多的官僚和罪犯
So Montero started trafficking guns.
所以蒙特罗就开始做枪♥支♥交易了
He had his company all set up.
他的公♥司♥都筹备好了
He could ship them to south America,
他可以直接把枪运到南美
no questions asked,
一点麻烦都没有
then trade them
然后再用枪
for all the black market antiquities he could handle.
换取黑市上他能处理的了的古董
Did Montero have any enemies?
蒙特罗有没有什么死对头
No. He was beloved.
没有 他很受人爱戴的
In Colombia, they called him el profesor.
在哥伦比亚 人们都称呼他为教授
What do you think?
你怎么想的
Well, it has a certain pulp appeal as far as mysteries go--
疑点重重 充满神秘色彩
murder in the museum, stolen mayan gold,
博物馆凶杀案 被盗的玛雅人黄金
colombian gun runners--
哥伦比亚枪♥支♥走私犯
But it's a tawdry work of fiction,
不过尽是些华而不实的虚构
completely made up.
全都是编出来的
Oh, I'm pretty sure Montero's dead.
我很确定蒙特罗已经死了啊
Yes, but not for the reasons that we're being led to believe.
是死了 不过原因不在我们跟的这条线上
How can you tell?
你怎么知道
I find it easier to show than to tell.
我觉得直接演示给你看比较容易
Uh, excuse me.
打扰一下
Could you please tell me
你能告诉我蒙特罗
who montero was trading weapons to in south America?
在南美洲都把武器卖♥♥给谁吗
Answer the question.
回答问题
Cartels, gangs, private armies.
联盟啦帮派啦还有私人军队
Oh, makes sense.
这就说的过去了
If they wanted him dead, how would they go about that?
如果他们想弄死他 具体会怎么做呢
You would never know how. He would just...
你根本不会知道怎么做 他只会...
disappear.
直接消失
Okay.
好吧
And if the body just happened to be found miraculously,
要是尸体奇迹般地被找到了
where might that be?
那可能会在哪儿找到呢
Uh, a mass grave. Side of a road.
在乱葬岗 或者在路边
We found him stabbed
我们是在一个公共博物馆里
and bled out in a public museum.
发现他被捅伤后流血而亡的
Would you kill a man that way?
你会这样子杀人吗
Hell, no. Heh. Too high-risk.
当然不会了 风险太大了
Somebody killed Montero for reasons
有人杀了蒙特罗
that had nothing to do with pre-columbian art
不过原因和哥伦布时期以前的艺术品无关
and nothing to do with Colombian cartels.
也和哥伦比亚的帮派联盟无关
That's just what the killer wanted us to think.
只不过凶手希望我们往这上面想罢了
Oh, I asked Conway over at gambling control
我把负责赌博案的康威叫来了
to join our investigation into the loan shark syndicate.
让他加入我们对鲨鱼财团贷款的调查
Conway's a good man, but he can talk the paint off a car.
康威是个好小伙儿 就是太能说了
Don't let him run the briefings.
千万别让他做简报
Director Bertram.
伯坦姆主管
J.J., you waiting for me?
J.J. 你在等我吗
Special agent Hightower, actually.
事实上 我在等海托华特别探员
Good night.
晚安
Night.
晚安
A visual reconstruction
这是幅视觉再现图
of the night of Todd Johnson's murder,
重现了托德·强生遇害当晚的情形
based on security footage,
依照安检录像
activity logs,
活动记录
and 86 hours of interviews.
还有长达86小时的问话制♥作♥而成
Nice project board.
展示板做得不错啊
Bet you won a few science fairs.
你肯定赢过不少科学赛会
I won all of them.
我就没输过
This is the holding cell where Johnson was burned alive.
这里是强生被活活烧死的审讯室
The circles indicate
这些小圆点表示的是
the location of people within CBI,
加调局内部人员
moments before his murder.
在凶案发生前身处的位置
My research revealed that
我的研究表明
this group of people did not have the security clearance
这一群人的安全层级不够
to enter the holding area.
无法进入审讯区
This group--
这一群人呢
They were
他们距离太远
all too far away to have set the fire.
跑过来纵火 时间上来不及
These...
而这些...
all have at least two or more witnesses who can verify
都有至少两个证人能够提供
their location at the time of the attack.
他们凶案发生时的不在场证明
Five circles.
最后剩五个小圆点
This one is... you.
这一个 是你
Is it?
是吗
I offer you this--
我来解释给你听...
Five suspects...
五个嫌疑人...
within striking distance of Johnson...
每个人都距离强生不远...
each one highly capable...
每个人都有能力犯案...
but only one...
不过只有一个人
with a clear motive.
有明显的作案动机
Okay.
好了
Okay.
好了
I was sleeping with Officer Howard.
我的确和哈沃德警官上♥床♥了
But I didn't...
不过我没有...
I-I...
我...
At the time Howard was killed,
哈沃德被害的时候
we were no longer together.
我们早就不在一起了
His choice or yours?
是他提的分手还是你提的
Mutual decision. It--it--it wasn't...
是共同的决定 那不是
Did you set Todd Johnson on fire?
你有没有放火烧死托德·强生
No, I did not.
没有 我没有
You must have been...
你一定很
grieving...
悲痛吧
about Howard.
对于哈沃德的死
How did you deal with that?
你是怎么平抚这种情绪的
I got on my knees
我跪下来
and I asked the lord for strength and forgiveness.
请求上帝赐予我力量与宽恕
That's how I dealt with that.
我就是这么平抚悲痛的
You might want to write that down.
你最好写下来
I think I'll remember it.
我想我记得住的
Hey, Jane. You were right.
简 你是对的
Well, of course. What instance of rightness are we speaking of?
那当然了 你指的是哪件事啊
Yesterday, when you said Montero was killed for reasons
昨天 你说蒙特罗被杀
having nothing to do with the stolen artifacts.
和被盗的工艺品无关
So I stayed up late last night,
所以我昨天就熬了个夜
and I researched his personal life.
然后调查了下他的私人生活
Someone should stay up and research yours.
也该有人熬个夜然后调差调查你了
You're never gonna guess where he grew up.
你绝对猜不到他在哪儿长大的
Then I won't even try.
那我就不猜了
Vineland, California.
加利福尼亚州 葡萄地
How did you do that?
你怎么知道的
I followed your lips.
我跟着你的嘴型念的
Vineland? Hometown of infamous cop killer
葡萄地 那个臭名昭著的警♥察♥杀手
Todd Johnson?
托德·强生的老家
Follow me.
跟我来
Did you print that photo I sent you last night?
我昨晚发给你的那张照片你打印了没
Yep. That's Johnson and Montero.
打印了 照片上是强生和蒙特罗
They were co-captains of their high school football team.
两人都是他们高中橄榄球队的队长
Are you getting this? Our murder victim
你明白了吗 我们的被害人
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表