剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
No, I did not.
不 我可没有
Uh, I'll go to the police.
我会去找警♥察♥
I'll explain things to them.
向他们说明情况
They'll see it's a misunderstanding.
他们会明白这是场误会的
Yeah, sure, they will.
是啊 他们肯定会的
They'll only keep you locked up a couple of days.
他们只会囚禁你几天
As long as no angry cops try to take revenge,
只要没有愤怒的警♥察♥来找你报仇
you'll be fine.
你就没事了
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
我的天啊 我的天啊
Don't worry. I'll help you.
别担心 我会帮你的
We can fix this, okay?
会安然无事的
Just trust me.
相信我
Todd. It's Jane. Meet me at the sheriff's office.
托德 我是简 到警长办公室找我
Lisbon.
里斯本
Lisbon, get dressed.
里斯本 换衣服
I have an excellent play in motion.
我这儿有好戏要上演了
Lisbon.
里斯本
What is it?
有何贵干
Uh, get dressed.
快换衣服
I have an excellent play in motion.
有好戏要上演了
We're about to crack the biggest case
我们就要破获这个地区
this area's had in a long time,
长久以来最大的一宗案子
and we are running out of time.
我们时间紧迫
I want him flagged for arrest at all the airports in the area.
我要把他的通缉令贴满附近所有机场
What's happening? They found someone?
出什么事了 他们抓到人了吗
Ask sheriff Woolgar.
去问一下沃尔加警长
Well, then let me talk to someone who can,
那就找个负责人来听电♥话♥呀
for crying out loud! Yes, I'll wait.
搞什么啊 好 我会等的
What's the rumpus? Bob, it's okay.
到底是怎么回事 鲍勃 没事的
I promise I won't do anything crazy. I just want to know.
我保证我不会干傻事的 我只是想知道
My guys spotted Ellis Mars
我的人发现埃利斯·马斯
creeping around the crime scene.
在犯罪现场附近鬼鬼祟祟的
He ran off when challenged,
他们上前对质 他撒腿就跑
left his car.
车也不要了
We found dried blood and a long, dark human hair
我们在他车的后座上发现干了的血迹
on the backseat. It's on its way to forensics now.
还有一根深色的长发 现在送去法医那了
Ellis Mars? That doesn't make sense.
埃利斯·马斯吗 这说不通呀
Oh, we should have realized before.
我们早该意识到了
He knew Lisbon was on the phone
他知道穆勒里遇害时
with Mullery when he died.
正在跟里斯本讲电♥话♥
Psychic powers, he said. Wait.
他说自己通灵 等一下
He knew that? H-how could he know that?
他知道吗 他怎么会知道的
Exactly. He's not psychic. He was there.
就是说 才不是通灵呢 他就在现场
Yeah, but he -- he's been helping you guys.
但是他 他一直在帮你们呀
It's a common psychopathic profile,
这是很常见的精神病侧写
classic almost.
几乎是典型案例
They seek a part in the investigation, they seek the spotlight.
他们想要参与调查 吸引关注
Well, where is he now?
他现在在哪
We don't know.
不知道
Hey. This is acting sheriff Woolgar,
这里维京镇
Vineland township.
现任警长沃尔加
Yes.
是的
Count to ten, then meet me outside.
数到十 然后门口见
Well, what the heck do I have to do to get people at the airport?
那我到底怎么才能找到机场负责人
Yes, now!
没错 现在
Get in.
上车
Where are we going?
我们要去哪
You'll see.
等会就知道了
Get in.
上车
Ellis Mars is in room 21.
埃利斯·马斯在二十一号♥房♥
Consider it a gift from a brother in arms.
就当这是兄弟送你的礼物
I hope someday someone will do the same for me.
我希望某天也有人能为我这么做
You're messing with me.
你在耍我
No.
没有
I'll show you.
我带你去
See?
看到没
Oh, my god.
天啊
Go ahead.
开枪吧
What are you waiting for?
你在等什么
This guy cut Keeley's throat
这家伙割破了凯莉的喉咙
and watched her die.
然后看着她死掉
I... I didn't.
我 我没有
Don't bother lying to us, Mars.
少骗我们了 马斯
We found Keeley's blood and hair in your car.
我们在你车上找到了凯莉的血迹和头发
That's impossible!
这不可能
What's going on, Todd?
怎么了 托德
I'm not gonna shoot this guy.
我不会朝这家伙开枪的
All that talk of revenge was just hot air, was it?
你要报仇只是说说而已 是吧
You don't have the guts. Oh, I got the guts, all right.
你根本没这胆 我有的是胆
I just don't know for sure he did it.
我只是不确定他是不是凶手
We have hard evidence against him.
我们有确凿的证据指向他
Yes, you do, and I don't understand that.
你们是有证据 但是我想不通
I guess you're framing him for some reason, but why?
我猜你是在陷害他 但是为什么呢
And why would you want me
你为什么想让我杀一个
to kill someone who didn't really do it?
不是真凶的人呢
What's your game?
你的底牌是什么
You're setting me up, aren't you?
你在设局陷害我 对吧
Or I'm simply telling you the truth,
又或者我只是在告诉你真♥相♥
and Mars is guilty.
凶手就是马斯
No.
不是
No?
不是吗
And you're sure?
你确定吗
Yeah, well, you're right.
好吧 你是对的
Mars' only crime is foolishness and fraud.
马斯唯一的罪过就是人蠢还招摇撞骗
I set him up.
是我设局陷害了他
Get outta here.
滚吧
What's this about?
你到底想干什么
See, the thing is, Todd,
托德 其实问题在于
there's only one way
你这么确信他是无辜的
you can be so sure of his innocence.
就只有一种可能
It was you that killed Keeley
那就是 杀害凯莉
and Mullery and all of those cops.
穆勒里还有那些警♥察♥的人 是你
You're nuts.
你这个疯子
Oh, don't -- don't bother with the song.
别绕圈子了
I'm satisfied you're guilty.
我知道凶手就是你
You're a garden variety psychopath.
你就是个普普通通的变♥态♥狂
Probably been killing random people here and there for years.
也许多年来一直在到处乱杀无辜
I'm not sure why you turned on cops all of a sudden,
我不确定你为什么突然盯上了警♥察♥
but I'm sure you have your good reasons.
但是我相信你一定有你的理由
Your dad was a cop, right? Yes, he was.
你♥爸♥是警♥察♥对吧 没错
He was mean to you, made you hate policemen, maybe?
也许是因为他对你刻薄 让你憎恨警♥察♥
No. He was a kind and gentle man.
不是 他是个善良仁慈的人
Then who was it that made you this way?
那是谁把你变成这样的
And please don't say it was your mother.
千万别说是你妈
That'd be too cliche.
那就太没新意了
My mother was a saint.
我母亲是个大圣人
You're mistaken about me.
你误会我了
Really.
真的
Really?
真的吗
Oh. Well, let me run it down for you.
好吧 让我说给你听听吧
You killed Keeley because she was getting too clingy.
你杀凯莉是因为她太粘人了
She was asking too many questions about your other life.
她对你的秘密过问太多了
She bugged you.
她烦到你了
Mullery died
穆勒里被杀
because he recognized that button as yours,
是因为他认出那个纽扣是你的了
and he asked you about it.
他找你对质
You stalled him, then you had to kill him quick.
于是你跟踪了他 你必须快点除掉他
Broke the monthly pattern,
打破了你的一月一杀的规律
which wasn't about the moon, of course.
当然你的规律跟月亮完全无关
Once a month,
因为每个月这个时候
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表