剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
San Francisco basically has nothing
总的来说 旧金山方面在
on the Howard/
霍沃德和奥尔蒂斯的案件上
Ortiz murders.
没有任何进展
No forensics apart from ballistics,
除了弹道测试结果 没有任何法证证据
No witnesses, no leads.
没有目击者 没有线索
And Rusty Moore was on vacation in Florida
而当第一件谋杀案发生的时候
when the first murder occurred.
罗斯地·莫尔正在佛罗里达度假
Hobart's company log puts him out of range in both instances.
哈伯特公♥司♥的记录证实他并不在这两地
So we can discard both of them as suspects.
所以我们可以排除他们的作案嫌疑
Well, forensics found no
另外 法证人员没在凯莉
suspicious D.N.A.
或两个副警长身上
on Keeley or the two deputies.
找到任何可疑的DNA证据
The tire tracks at the scene of the crime were standard make.
案发现场发现的轮胎印是标准轮胎留下的
Over 5 million sold in California alone.
仅在加州就售出五百万只
We got nothing, basically.
所以简单地说 我们没有任何线索
Well, except monthly pattern,
除了为期一个月的作案周期
a .45 caliber handgun,
一把口径点四五的手♥枪♥
and a grudge against the police.
还有对警♥察♥作案的针对性
But why Keeley? She's not police.
但为什么杀了凯莉呢 她又不是警♥察♥
Why not Keeley? He sees her riding along.
为什么不杀凯莉呢 他看见她独自一人
It's easy to knock her off her bike.
把她从自行车上打晕非常容易
Now he has bait to lure the deputies into a trap.
之后他就有了吸引副警长们上钩的诱饵
In any case, the killer's gotten more elaborate.
所有案件 凶手都是经过深思熟虑的
It started with a simple drive-by.
一开始是一人骑摩托车突袭
Now we have multiple victims,
现在升级为多位被害人
staging of bodies, arson.
布置尸体 纵火
He's beginning to enjoy himself, spreading his wings.
他开始羽翼渐丰 以此取乐了
I'm reading your interview
我在看你对哈伯特的审讯记录
with Hobart, the poetical trucker.
那个颇具诗意的卡车司机
He says that when Keeley rode off,
他说当凯莉渐渐骑远时
and I quote,
我引用他的原话
"The moon was coming up over the hills,"
"月亮正从山那头升起"
" and it looked like she was riding to the moon, you know?"
"看上去就像她正像月亮驶去"
" And I was admiring how pretty she looked, "
"我就那么痴痴地看着她美丽的剪影"
" and at the same time, I had a bad feeling about it, "
"而同时 有种不祥的预感在我心中升腾"
"like an evil omen."
"像一个邪恶的预言"
Moon rises in the east.
月亮是从东边升起的
So she was riding east.
所以她是向东边骑去了
But her route home is west of the diner.
但她回家的路是在小餐馆的西面
She wasn't headed home when she left work.
她下班后并没有要回家
We've been looking for the abduction site
我们是在错误的方向上
on the wrong stretch of road.
寻找她被绑♥架♥的地点
Yeah, that's Keeley's bike.
对 那是凯莉的自行车
Okay. We're gonna have to cordon off this whole area.
好 我们得封锁这个区域
I'm gonna call forensics,
我要找法证人员来
get some techs down here.
看看能不能有所发现
Where does this go? Where...where was she headed?
那条路通向哪里 她要去哪里
About half a mile down,
向下走半英里
there's a make-out spot that the local kids use.
有一块地方 本地孩子喜欢去那亲热
After that, nothing till you get to Gainersville,
那之后 到20英里外的盖恩斯维尔之前
20 miles away.
什么都没有
Hey, I got somethin'.
我有发现
Looks like a button from a peacoat type of thing,
看上去是大衣上的纽扣
Like sailors wear?
像水手装
Sailors and, uh... Firemen. Firemen.
水手和 消防员 消防员
We're investigating the orchard murders.
我们正在调查果园里的那宗谋杀案
We need a list of all the firefighters
我们需要那天没有值班的
that weren't on duty the night before last
以及应该值班却没到岗的
and anyone who was supposed to be on duty but didn't show up.
消防员的名单
Okay.
好吧
You look troubled.
你看上去很烦恼
No. Yeah, actually,
不 实际上 是的
I mean, there was one guy who didn't show up that night,
我是说 那天晚上只有一个人没有出现
But... there's no way. He's... he's not that kind of guy.
但是不可能的 他不是那种人
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
Kitchen. Ben Kitchen.
基钦 本·基钦
And where can we find Mr. Kitchen?
我们在哪里能找到基钦先生
Yo, Kitch. Get out here.
你 小基 出来
These detectives want to talk to you.
这两个警探想要和你谈谈
Okay. What'd I do?
好 我怎么了
How'd you lose your eyebrows?
你的眉毛怎么了
Barbecue accident, at home.
烤肉时的意外 在家弄的
And why didn't you come into work the night before last?
前天晚上你为什么没来上班
Stomach bug. Might be it was the barbecue.
胃不舒服 可能就是烤肉闹的
What's this about? Your lack of eyebrows.
为什么要问这些 因为你没眉毛
I know what she looks like.
我知道她长什么样子
I didn't kill her.
我没杀她
I was home,
我在家
like I said a million times now.
我都告诉你一百万遍了
You say that, but you have no proof.
你是这么说 但是你没有证据证明
I don't need proof. You need proof.
我不需要证据 是你在找证据
You have a bad attitude. What's the matter?
你态度不好 这是为何
My face hurts.
我脸疼
You don't like policemen?
你不喜欢警♥察♥
Don't love 'em.
是不怎么爱他们
It's nothing personal.
不是私人恩怨
It's a firefighter's tradition.
只是消防员的通病
Sheriff Mullery.
穆勒里警长
Hey, Lisbon,
嗨 里斯本
I hear you got a suspect in custody. Yeah.
听说你拘留了个嫌疑人 对
He looks pretty good for it.
看上去很有可能就是他
Huh. Firefighter, huh?
消防员对吧
Yeah. Ben Kitchen? Yeah, I know him.
对 本·基钦 我认识他
All right. I'm on my way to the office now.
好 我现在就赶回办公室
That's all right, sheriff. It's early days yet.
没关系 警长 时间还早
We don't even know if he...
我们都还不确定他是否...
Don't worry. I won't interfere.
别担心 我不会妨碍你们的
I learned my lesson...
吃一堑长一智
Hello?
喂
Sheriff?
警长
Sheriff Mullery? Hello?
警长穆勒里 喂
Hello?
喂
Waiting for confirmation from ballistics,
还在等弹道测试的结果
But the M.E. took what looks like
但法医从穆勒里身上取出的弹头
a .45 slug from Mullery.
看上去是点四五的
Same caliber as the previous murders,
和之前的谋杀案中的一样
same M.O.
一样的作案手法
So we have to assume
所以我们得假设
it's the same shooter,
这些都是同一个枪手所谓
Only a different schedule.
只不过周期变了
Three days from the last murder instead of a month.
下手间隔只有三天 而不是一个月
Why the change?
为什么有变
Because he had to kill Mullery.
因为他不得不杀了穆勒里
Because Mullery discovered something.
一定是穆勒里发现了什么
Why did Mullery keep it quiet then?
那穆勒里为什么一言不发
And how did the killer know that he had discovered something?
而且凶手怎么知道他发现了什么
Good questions.
问得好
Sir, I don't care what you have to say,
先生 我不管你有什么急事
you're not allowed in.
您都不能进去
Please, deputy. I am trying to help.
拜托了 副警长 我是想帮忙
Hobbs, it's okay. I'll deal with him.
霍布斯 没事的 交给我吧
What brings you back here, Mr. Mars?
什么风把您吹来了 马斯先生
I'm sorry. I never caught your name.
抱歉 我还不知道您的大名
Patrick... Jane.
派翠克·简
Patrick.
派翠克
Patrick, I don't mean to be self-serving,
派翠克 不是我自吹自擂
but I did tell you there would be another killing.
不过我的确告诉过你们还会有命案发生
Yes, you did.
没错 你说过
Poor Mullery.
可怜的穆勒里
Lisbon was actually on the phone with him when he died.
他遇害时 里斯本正在跟他打电♥话♥
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表