剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I hope you don't mind.
希望你别介意
No, no. That's, uh...
不 不 不会的
So...um, it's over?
这么说 一切都结束了
Y-you've solved the case?
你们把案子破了
Yes. Now we're just tying up some loose ends.
是的 我们现在只是在做收尾工作了
Never -- never would've figured Suge Lima as a murderer.
真没想到苏直·里玛会是个杀人犯
Yeah, that's terrible.
是啊 真可怕
Shocking. Yes, it is.
匪夷所思 的确
What for? Why did he do it?
何苦呢 他为什么要杀人啊
So, uh...is there anything I can do to help?
我 我能帮上什么忙吗
There is, actually.
还真能
Your -- your mother's name -- the, uh, the flower?
你母亲的名字 就是那个花的名字
Yes. Nargiz.
没错 娜琪兹
Nargiz, which means...
娜琪兹 也就是
narcissus -- same name as your club,
水仙花的意思 跟你的俱乐部同名
named it after your mom.
那是以你母亲的名字命名的俱乐部
Yeah.
是的
Club Narcissus,
水仙花俱乐部
where Frank Lopez
弗兰克·洛佩兹就是在这个俱乐部里
lost Joe Reyes' gun.
弄丢了乔伊·雷耶斯的枪
Yeah, the one he got from Dawn May.
没错 也正是道尔·梅给他的那把枪
That one.
就是那把
Who? What?
谁 什么
You don't know the guys,
你不认识那些人
but we know how you got the gun
但是我们知道你是怎么
that Lima used to kill Charlotte Mitchell,
弄到里玛杀夏洛特·米切尔的那把枪的
and you're under arrest. Stand up.
你被捕了 站起来
The only thing we don't know is
我们唯一不明白的是
why you had to kill her.
你为什么非杀她不可
And that's what we're gonna find out.
这正是我们要搞清楚的
Mr. Flacco, do you remember around a year ago,
弗拉克先生 你记得大约一年前
giving blood to be tested?
你曾经验过血吗
Sure. Results came back,
当然 检验结果说
said I was as healthy as a horse. Suge told me.
我健壮如牛 是苏直告诉我的
Suge lied.
苏直骗了你
He and Artash submitted the samples
他和阿泰什在上交你的血液标本时
under Suge's name
用的是苏直的名字
instead of yours just in case.
而不是你的名字 就为了以防万一
Markers showed a high level of protein
结果显示你的蛋白质含量过高
that indicates cranial bleeding and spinal leakage.
表明你有头部出血和脊液渗漏
Oh, my god.
天啊
Charlotte Mitchell figured out the switch.
夏洛特·米切尔发现他们调换了血液样本
I know that blood sample was Manny's,
我知道那个血液样本是曼尼的
not Lima's.
不是里玛的
If Manny gets in that cage, he could die.
如果曼尼上场的话 他会死掉的
What the hell are you talking about, lady?
你在说什么呀 女士
And how'd you get your hands on those tests?
还有你是怎么拿到那些检测结果的
Stop the fight, Len, or else.
停止比赛 勒纳德 不然我就说出去
All right, all right. I'll stop the fight.
好吧 好吧 我会终止比赛
Calm down.
你冷静点
We got a problem.
我们有麻烦了
Those sons of bitches.
那些混♥蛋♥
They risked Manny's life.
他们不顾曼尼的生命安全
No MMA authority would let him in the cage
要是这件事传出去的话
if word got out.
综合格斗赛事委员会是不会让他上场的
It's one doctor's opinion. He looks fine to me.
那只是医生的一家之言 我觉得他没事
Do you really think you'll get away with this?
你真的认为你能遮掩这件事吗
I will tell everyone.
我会告诉所有人
Let go of me.
放开我
Let go of me.
放开我
It's gonna be fine, baby.
没事的 宝贝
We're gonna make it through this.
我们会挺过去的
You gotta feel for the guy. He lost his livelihood.
真让人同情 他失去了谋生之道
Meh. Lost a life
算了吧 所谓的谋生之道
of getting hit in the head,
也就是被人殴打而已
but he got his marriage back.
但现在他的婚姻得救了
Seems like a fair trade to me.
我觉得挺划算的
Aren't you the romantic.
你还真是浪漫呀
Makes the world go round.
爱是一切的动力
Hey. Cho.
嗨 周
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表