剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Uh, you don't want to get her mad.
你不想把她惹毛吧
She's, uh, stressed enough already.
她已经够烦的了
Where have you been? In the diner.
你去哪儿了 在餐馆
Not when I went by there several hours ago.
几小时前我去那儿的时候 你不在
Good eggs.
那里鸡蛋不错
Two loosely scrambled on toast is the test,
吐司上加两个炒碎蛋试了试
and these were just so.
口味也就是一般
Then I took a nice walk in the countryside.
然后我散了个步 领略乡村风光
You know, there's no cell phone range in these hills,
这些山间 没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥覆盖
which I find very refreshing.
让我神清气爽的
I am going to go see Wes Attwood.
我要去见韦斯·埃伍德
Perhaps you'll join me?
你可以跟我一起去
You're really committed to keeping your temper contained,
你真的很能控制自己的情绪啊
huh? What's up with that?
是吧 怎么回事
You're really committed to testing my temper, huh?
是你真的很能试探我的情绪吧
What's up with that?
这又是为什么
Idle curiosity.
纯属好奇
What--what are you doing?
你要干什么
I'm hiding from Wes Attwood. Why?
我在躲着韦斯·埃伍德 为什么
Because we're gonna follow him.
因为我们要跟着他
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
What's he doing?
他在干什么
He's trying to defraud me.
他打算要骗我
His shotgun is filled with gold flakes.
他的子弹里充满了小金片
He's salting the claims he sells
他在设局 让他卖♥♥出的地段
to make 'em appear richer.
看起来金源更充足
Hey, Wes! Looks like we're both a little early.
嗨 韦斯 看起来我们都早到了
Whoa, whoa... easy.
别紧张
Put the gun down!
把枪放下
Okay, okay. Chill.
好吧 好吧 别激动
Put the shotgun down! Don't don't shoot.
把枪放下 别 别开枪
I'm not resisting. Turn around.
我没抵抗 转过身去
I'm not resisting Turn around.
我没抵抗 转身
Okay, okay. Look, this is a misunderst--
好的好的 这是场误会
You... you can't cuff me. I haven't committed a crime.
你不能拷我 我又没犯法
Try pointing a gun at a police officer, for starters.
首先试图用枪指着一名警官就是犯法
Move. This is outrageous.
走 这太过分了
That's the spirit.
要的就是这股劲
Gold in a shotgun cartridge.
在枪弹里兑金粉
Clever.
聪明
Mr. Attwood, let me lay it out for you.
埃伍德先生 我来替你说明一下
Looks to us like
就我们看来
Rick Loomis caught you salting the gold claims.
是里克·卢米斯抓到你在给金矿设局
He would have been plenty mad.
他非常生气
You would have had to kill him to keep him quiet.
你只好杀了他灭口
Hey, now, I didn't kill anybody.
我没杀任何人
I mean, I'm a killer salesman, but...
我是杀手推销员[指推销手段高明]
You know, I'm not a killer.
但我不是杀手
Ask yourself
问问你自己
whether this is the right moment for humor, Mr. Attwood.
现在是搞笑的时候吗 埃伍德先生
I am a seller of hope.
我销♥售♥的是希望
I was simply helping folks visualize the future.
我只是在帮助人们憧憬未来
Great marketing is not a crime.
擅于市场营销不是犯罪
And I wouldn't murder anyone to cover it up.
我不会为了掩盖 伤人性命
We'll see. We can hold you on the fraud charges
再说吧 我们保留对你诈骗的指控
and see about the murder as we go.
凶杀案我们会再调查
Oh, come on.
拜托
I can have a lawyer here in half an hour.
半小时内 我就可以叫到律师过来
Be reasonable.
讲讲道理吧
There's plenty of people that could have killed that guy.
还有很多人可能杀了那家伙
Fraud alone can get you ten years,
光诈骗就可以判你十年
depending on the judge.
看法官怎么判了
Have you even checked into the sneak thief
你们查过那个专门针对矿工
that's been targeting miners, stealing their equipment?
偷他们工具的窃贼了吗
Loomis got hit ten days ago.
卢米斯10天前被窃了
Bastard cleaned him out.
那混♥蛋♥把他那儿一扫而空
That's who killed him, I promise you.
那才是杀他的人 我发誓
If that's true,
如果这是真的
I wonder why sheriff Hughes didn't tell us about it.
我在想为什么修斯警长没告诉过我们
That's why I hate these small town investigations.
所以我才讨厌调查小镇的案子
You never know if the guys have done the math.
你永远不知道他们隐瞒了什么
I'm gonna follow up with Hughes. Ow.
我继续去问修斯
You good? Screw it. You go.
你还好吧 该死 你去吧
Yeah.
好的
Why rob Loomis
为什么打劫了卢米斯
and then kill him ten days later?
还要在10天后杀他
Maybe Loomis found out who it was that stole from him
也许是卢米斯发现是谁偷了他的东西
and confronted him.
当面与那人对质
Yeah. That must be what happened.
没错 一定是这样的
Something you care to share?
你有什么不能说的吗
No. Sorry, just a funny thought, is all.
不 抱歉 只是一个可笑的想法而已
Can I go now, or are you gonna charge me?
我能走了吗 你们会指控我吗
I'll let you know.
我会通知你
All right. That's odd.
好吧 太奇怪了
Okay. Well, charge Wes Attwood with fraud,
这样 指控韦斯·埃伍德欺诈
if he can post bail, let him go,
如果他能保释 就让他走
and put a name to this local thief.
找到这个当地的小偷
All right.
好了
Okay, so sheriff Hughes confirms
修斯警长确认了
that there has been a string of equipment thefts.
确实有一帮偷设备的小偷
But he says that rick loomis never filed a police report.
但他说里克·卢米斯从没去警局报失
Hmm. Why not, we wonder?
我们想问 为什么不呢
Let's go talk sluice pumps.
我们去器材店走一趟
So you play bad cop.
你扮演坏警♥察♥
I'll be me, thank you.
我就扮我 多谢
Right. Exactly what I said.
对 我就这个意思
Funny.
好笑
So funny.
真好笑
I hit a big one.
我找到了大块的
Wow. They're huge. You cashing in? Hell, no!
真大块 你要拿去卖♥♥吗 当然不
Just when I hit good dirt? Nah.
我才刚挖到原料呢
I'm buying a better pump and foot valves.
我要买♥♥更好的泵和脚阀来加工
Hey, Mr. Jane. How ya doin?
嗨 简先生 你好吗
Good. How are you? Good.
很好 你好吗 不赖
Oh, this is, uh, special agent Hightower.
这位是特别探员海托华
We believe rick loomis bought some, uh,
我们确信里克·卢米斯在他的旧器材
new mining equipment
被盗之后
from you after his old equipment had been stolen.
从你这里购置了新的挖掘设备
Yes, he did.
没错 他来买♥♥过
He was in here, I'd say, about nine days ago.
他是来过这儿 大概九天前
What did he buy?
他买♥♥了什么
Whole bunch of stuff. He spent over 10 grand.
很多东西 他花了一万多块
Maybe we could see an invoice?
也许我们能看看存根
Yeah. Give me a second. I'll pull it up.
好的 稍等一会儿 我把它调出来
Um, would you mind terribly
你是否十分介意
if--if I held one of your, uh, your nuggets in my hand?
我把你的金块拿在手里瞧瞧
Mm... sure, I guess.
可以吧 我想
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
多谢
The g-force rock crusher...
G档碎石机
And a series 54 pulverizer?
和54系列粉碎机
Man. I wish I had one of those.
天啊 我要是有这些就好了
That's the--that's the best for hard rock mining.
这是硬石开采最好的设备
Yep. That's some good gear for sure.
当然 齿轮非常好
Hard rock mining-- is that in the creek?
硬石开采 是在河里吗
No, no. Creek panning's a whole other thing.
不不 河里淘金是另一♥码♥事
Hard rock--it's like it sounds. Uh,
硬石 正如其名
dry mining up in the hills.
是在山上开采
Did he mention to you
他没有提到
that his mining equipment had been stolen?
他的开采设备被偷了吗
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表