剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I think this qualifies.
这个人的指纹符合
This has to be a false positive.
这肯定是查错了
No, I checked and double-checked all the bifurcations.
不 我检查了许多遍
It's a clear match. What is it?
是百分之百吻合的 这是什么
A mistake.
是个错误
Hightower's prints at the Montero crime scene?
海托华的指纹在蒙特罗的案发现场
I'm not surprised.
我一点都不奇怪
Have another analyst verify your findings.
另叫一个分♥析♥师查证你的发现
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Van Pelt, start working on a search warrant
范佩尔 去申请搜查令
for agent Hightower's home.
搜海托华的家
Is that really necessary?
这个真有必要么
She can always grant us consent.
她自己也应该会同意的
She's in her office now.
她现在就在她的办公室
I'll call over.
我会打电♥话♥
Contact the university police. Find out if they have record
联♥系♥大学校警 看看案发当晚
of a vehicle matching agent Hightower's on campus the
有没有跟海托华探员的车相吻合的
night of the murder.
车辆经过
Ask them to check security footage.
请他们检查一下安检录像
Yes, sir.
是 长官
I don't like the way this is being handled.
我不喜欢这种处理方式
Can we just take a moment
在毁了一名同事的事业之前
before we destroy a colleague's career?
我们能不能再想想吗
Agent Hightower has been on top of a short suspect list
海托华成为强生谋杀案中
in the Johnson murder for some time,
最大的疑犯 已经有一段时间了
even before Director Bertram notified me
甚至在伯坦姆主管告诉我
that she was romantically linked
她跟一个受害人有染之前
with one of his victims.
就已经是了
Now you're into her sex life?
你还查了她的性生活
Wow, when you boys
你们这群男人
decide to destroy a woman's reputation,
决定损坏一个女人的名誉时
you really go all out.
真是全力以赴啊
Lisbon. You're the one who just told me that the Johnson
里斯本 是你刚告诉我说强生案
and Montero murders were linked.
和蒙特罗谋杀案有关
Now we have evidence.
现在我们有证据了
If you're too close to this,
如果你跟此事关系甚密
let me know,
就请告诉我
and I'll move you off this investigation.
我可以把你从调查组调出来
I'll be fine, sir.
我没事 长官
Hightower never went to her office.
海托华从未去过她的办公室
I just spoke to her assistant.
我刚跟她的助手谈过了
That's my fault. I let her walk out.
是我的错 是我让她离开了
I didn't think she would run.
我不知道她会逃跑
Who said she's running?
谁说她逃跑了
For all we know, she's in the ladies room.
我们都知道 她在女厕所
Maybe you should check.
或许你应该去查看一下
We're going to conduct
我们现在要立马
a search of agent Hightower's office now.
对海托华的办公室进行搜查
Leave your name and number.
留下你的姓名和电♥话♥
I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
我会尽早给你回电的
It's Lisbon. Wherever you are,
是我 里斯本 不管你在哪
do us both a favor,
帮我们俩一个忙
and call me as soon as you get this, okay?
听到留言就马上回电 好吗
I can't believe we have to go through the boss's stuff.
我真不敢相信我们得搜查上司的物品
Suspect's a suspect.
嫌疑人就是嫌疑人
Just feels so wrong, though.
尽管如此 还是感觉很不对
Wait a second.
等等
This drawer's too heavy.
这个抽屉太沉了
Check it out.
瞧瞧
False bottom.
有隔层
A stone pendant.
金石饰物
Hey, boss.
头儿
Oh, no.
不
Seems we found your mystery buyer.
看起来我们找到那个神秘买♥♥家了
Put an immediate B.O.L.O. out on Madeleine Hightower.
即刻发出玛德琳·海托华的通缉令
She's considered to be armed and dangerous.
估计她持有枪♥支♥ 很危险
Where is she?
她在哪
Over here.
过来
You saw the suspect?
你看到了嫌疑犯
Details, please. Where? When?
具体点 时间和地点
Uh, I was coming out of the elevator after lunch.
午饭后 我从电梯里出来
Where was the suspect headed?
嫌疑人向哪边去了
Uh, up the stairs,
上楼了
which I-I thought was strange,
这挺奇怪的
'cause it leads to the roof, right?
因为那条路直通屋顶 对吧
Not just the roof. It's where Jane works.
不仅通向屋顶 还通向简办公的地方
Has anybody seen him? Not since this morning.
有人看见他了吗 一早上没见了
Cover the exits, all of them.
看住出口 所有出口
Use whoever you have to out here.
召集所有人手把守出口
Locked.
锁上了
Jane? You in there?
简 你在吗
Yeah, I'm coming out.
对 我出来了
You're gonna have to stand back,
如果你们持枪
and if you're bearing firearms,
你们就往后站一点
please lower them.
拜托放下武器
Please.
拜托
Stand back, or he dies.
你们往后退 否则我就开枪
Let us pass.
让我们过去
If you don't let us pass, you can try to stop me,
如果不让我们过去 可以试着阻止我
but just know that my finger
但你要知道
will reflexively pull this trigger
如果我被绊倒或摔倒的话
If I stumble or if I fall.
我的手指会反射性地扣动扳机
Agent hightower.
海托华探员
Don't beat yourself up, Teresa.
不要把自己葬送在这 特蕾莎
There's nothing you could have done to prevent this.
你做什么都阻止不了
I got myself into it,
我让自己陷入这境地
and I'm getting myself out,
就要给自己找出路
so clear a path.
清出一条道
Everyone.
所有人
Lower your weapons.
放下你们的武器
Let 'em pass.
让他们通过
Walk.
走
Walking.
在走
Go ahead, Cho.
你继续 周
Make your move. Watch him die.
采取行动的话 你就看着他死
Nobody move.
都别动
Everybody just stay calm.
所有人都冷静
Put the phone down.
把电♥话♥挂了
Put the phone down.
把电♥话♥挂了
You heard her. Put the phone down now.
你听到她说的了 把电♥话♥挂了
Okay...
好的
Here's how it is.
接下来是这样
We're exiting the building.
我们要从这栋大楼出去
If anyone tries to stop us, I pull the trigger.
如果有谁试图阻止我们 我就会开枪
If anyone in here calls anyone out there,
如果有谁给外面的人打电♥话♥
I pull the trigger.
我也会开枪
Do as she says.
按她说的做
Let's go. Move!
我们走 走
Hey, Jane.
简
That wolf's tooth you gave my kid?
你给我孩子的那颗狼牙
Was a huge hit. Look at this.
可真是太棒了 瞧瞧这个
He drew this. It's for you.
他画了这个 送给你
Kind of in a rush here, Jim.
我有点急事 吉姆
And notify every available CBIi field unit.
通知加调局各单位
I want visual contact
我要你们都跟着那辆车
with the target, but maintain a safe distance.
但是要保持安全距离
My car, you drive.
我的车 你来开
I'm a poor driver at speed.
我飙车的技术很烂
I'm sorry.
对不起
About what?
为什么对不起
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表