剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
was best friends with the serial cop killer.
曾是连环警♥察♥杀手的好朋友
It's a great photo. After I put that together,
照片真不错 我理清这层关系后
I asked Cho to go to Montero's warehouse last night,
昨晚我让周去查过蒙特罗的仓库
see if he could find any other links.
看能不能找到其他线索
Tell him what you found.
告诉他你的发现
The guns Montero was running? He bought them from gun shops.
蒙特罗走私的枪是从枪店里买♥♥的
Paid people with clean records to make the buys.
他付钱给无犯罪记录的人去帮他买♥♥的
Montero has a record of every purchase,
蒙特罗那里有每一笔消费记录
including serial numbers.
包括序列号♥
Let me guess. You traced one of the serial numbers
我猜猜看 你从序列号♥查到了
back to a weapon that Montero gave to his buddy Johnson.
蒙特罗买♥♥给他哥们强生的武器
That's right.
没错
Same weapon Johnson used to kill his victims.
强生杀人时用的就是这把枪
Have you mentioned any of this to LaRoche?
这些你都和拉罗彻说了吗
I set a briefing with top brass in ten minutes.
过十分钟我要开个上级简会
LaRoche, Bertram, and Hightower will all be there.
拉罗彻 伯坦姆 海托华都会来
Ten minutes, Cho. Yep.
十分钟 周 好
Uh, excuse me.
打扰一下
I'm looking for the fingerprint lab.
我在找指纹室
That's--that's me. Who are... you?
就是这儿 你是谁
Patrick Jane.
派翠克·简
Any luck with the curious case of the stegosaurus rib?
剑龙骨头那案子查出结果了吗
Look, I don't really...
我这个人
function efficiently under pressure, so...
有人催的话工作效率就不高了 所以
Hey, no pressure. Just wondering if you'd found any matches yet.
别紧张 我只是好奇你找到指纹配对没
Well, I've scanned a total of 32 full and partial prints
我已经扫描了化石上的32副完整或者
from that fossil,
不完整的指纹
but for every print that I scan, dozens of possible matches...
但每一副指纹都有许多可能的配对
come back. Then I have to check them
然后我得一个一个地将它们
manually one by one to find a match, so...
放在一起做对比 所以
You know, I'm not David Caruso. It takes time.
我又不是大卫·卡鲁索 这是需要时间的
Well, you do your thing.
你继续忙吧
I'm just gonna take a quick peek at your list,
我简单看看你列的名单
if you don't mind.
如果你不介意的话
Push hard on this one. We need a rapid response.
重点查查这个 最好能快点出结果
Remember, any time wasted's gone forever.
记住 一寸光阴一寸金
I'm not wasting time.
我没有浪费时间
Are you suggesting you don't have enough time?
你的意思是你没有足够的时间咯
You have exactly the same number of hours in the day
你每天拥有的时间并不比
that Albert Einstein had.
爱因斯坦少
Can you stop?
别说了好吗
Thomas Jefferson.
还有托马斯·杰斐逊
Louis Pasteur. Gandhi.
路易·巴斯德 甘地
Just get out of... here. Oh, my god!
请你离开这儿 我的天
Oh, my god. What do I do?
我的天 怎么办
Keep up the good work.
好好干
Montero was found at the archeology
身受刀伤的蒙特罗
museum with stab wounds.
是在考古博物馆被发现的
Next to him, a display case
就在他的尸体旁边 有个空的陈列柜
with a missing pendant worth over $200,000.
柜子里的遗失饰物价值20万美元
The night of the murder,
谋杀案发生当晚
Montero was supposed to meet a prospective buyer.
蒙特罗本来是要和一位有意向的买♥♥家见面
First, we thought the missing pendant...
起初我们以为丢失的饰物...
Hightower.
海托华
We need to talk in private. I'll meet you in my perch.
我们得私下里聊聊 我在我的房♥间等你
I don't have time now, Jane. I'm in the middle of a briefing.
我现在没空 简 我正在听简报
Yeah. I can see that.
我看出来了
Montero was running guns to south America...
蒙特罗当时正往美国南部运枪
The Montero case has turned into a high-priority
蒙特罗一案已经引起高度重视了
murder investigation. I can't just walk out.
我现在不方便离场
I suggest you rethink what you can and cannot do
我建议你重新考虑一下
from this moment forward,
要不要离场
because I know
因为我知道
who the evidence is about to reveal as the killer.
这些证据最终揭露的凶手会是谁
Who?
谁
You.
你
Montero's gun running operation
由于蒙特罗走私枪♥械♥
supplied Johnson
强生从他那里拿到了
with the weapon that was used to kill our fellow officers.
他当时谋杀♥警♥官的武器
We're working on the theory
我们现在假定
that whoever took out Johnson also took out Montero.
谋杀强生和蒙特罗的是同一人
Excuse me, agents. Urgent matter at my office.
抱歉 探员 我办公室那边有急事
So you're suggesting
那你的意思是
both murders were part of a vengeance play?
两起谋杀案都是同一复仇的戏码是吗
Yes, I am, sir.
对 长官
Jane, this better be...
简 你要说的最好是
Good. My sentiments precisely.
很好 我的直觉很准
Where'd you get that?
你从哪弄来的
I borrowed a key to the armory from Lisbon's desk.
我从里斯本的桌子里 借来武器库的钥匙
Are you a killer?
你是杀人犯吗
I don't know your game here, but I don't have time
我不知道你在耍什么花招 但我现在
to be taken on one of your emotional joyrides.
没时间陪你玩
Not that I'm judging.
不是我说
Seeking revenge on men that are responsible for the death of
向害死自己爱人的凶手复仇
someone you love--it's a hobby I like to dabble in myself.
没准连我自己也会这样做的
You think it's true?
你觉得事情是这样吗
You think it's true that--that I killed Johnson and Montero?
你认为我是谋杀强生和蒙特罗的凶手吗
Well, let's just say I'm open-minded.
应该说我在假设一切可能性
Any minute now, the lab
马上 指纹室就会
is going to identify your prints at the Montero crime scene.
确认你在蒙特罗案发现场的指纹
I have never been to that museum.
我从来没去过那个博物馆
Well, then you're either being framed...
也就是说你要么是被陷害了
or you're a lunatic killer.
要么你就是个杀人狂
In either case,
不管是哪种可能性
you should phone your family, 'cause my guess is
你都该给家里打个电♥话♥
the pot roast is gonna be served a little late this evening.
因为我看你家今晚是不会按时吃饭的了
If you don't point that shotgun away from me,
你要是不把抢放下
I swear I will use it to beat you like a rented mule.
我发誓我会用这把枪让你乖乖听话的
Spoken like a true lunatic killer.
说话语气还真像杀人狂
You're not giving me much to work with here.
你都不给我商榷的余地啊
I mean it.
我是认真的
So do I.
我也是
Did you kill those men?
是你杀了他们吗
I have to know.
我必须要知道
Why, Jane?
为什么 简
If you think I'm guilty, turn me over to LaRoche.
如果你觉得我有罪 就该把我交给拉罗彻
I'll go.
我会去的
No. If you killed Todd Johnson,
不 如果你杀了托德·强生
then you're mine,
那你就是我的了
and you're gonna lead me straight to red John.
然后你要直接引我到血腥约翰那儿去
Red john? What does this have to d--
血腥约翰 这和他有什么
Todd Johnson was taken out
托德·强生被杀
because he knew red John's secrets.
是因为他知道血腥约翰的秘密
As if you didn't know that.
看起来你好像不知道这个
And if you didn't know it, the real insider
如果你真不知道 那就是真正的内鬼
murdered Montero to frame you,
杀了蒙特罗然后嫁祸给你
which brings us the full circle.
这样就说得通了
Are you or are you not a killer?
你到底是不是凶手
You know what I am, Jane?
你知道我是什么角色 简
I'm a single mom...
我是个单身妈妈
with two innocent children at home.
家里有两个无辜的孩子
There's nothing in the world I would do
我绝对不会做任何
to compromise their safety or their future.
危及他们安全或影响他们的未来的事
Please, Jane.
拜托 简
I've heard enough to convince me that we're looking
看来两起谋杀案的凶手
for one killer here.
是同一个人
J.J., you take lead.
J.J. 你领队
This is now a double murder investigation.
这案子是双重谋杀案
Excuse me, Director Bertram, I'm sorry. Sorry, everybody.
打扰一下 伯坦姆主管 抱歉 大家
Um, you asked for developments on the Montero case.
这是你让我查的蒙特罗那个案子
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表