剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
该怎么做就怎么做
but if I get even the faintest suspicion that
但一旦我发现一点点蹊跷
you are playing games with me,
你们在耍我
I will detonate the device.
我立马就引爆♥炸♥弹
Do you understand?
听明白没有
Yes, sir.
明白
Agent Lisbon, did you understand also?
里斯本探员 你听懂没有
Yes, sir.
懂了
When we get the disks,
拿到光盘之后
where do we go?
我们要去哪
Get them first, and then I'll tell you.
先拿到了 我再跟你们说
Okay, sir. We're at CBI.
好了 先生 我们到加调局了
We're on the third floor, approaching the evidence storage
我们在第三层 正靠近走廊尽头的
at the end of the hall.
证物室
Which door is it?
是哪个门
That one.
那个
Here.
这里
Okay.
好的
It's locked.
上锁了
Can you open it?
你能打开吗
Think so. Sure it's the right door?
可以 你确定是这个门吗
I'm pretty sure, yeah.
非常确定
Lisbon?
里斯本
Yeah?
怎么了
Listen, uh...
听着
If this doesn't turn out well, um,
万一有什么不测
I-I just-- well, there's been something I've been wanting
我 有件事我一直想
to tell you for a long time.
要对你说
You know, the moment just hasn't presented itself, and--
现在时机成熟了
Wait. Now?
等等 现在吗
Are you sure this is really the best time?
你觉得这个时候合适吗
Well, if not now, then when?
现在不说 更待何时
Disarm the bomb.
缴弹不杀
I press this trigger, you die.
我一按这个 你就会死
So do you.
你也一样
You let me go...
你们放我走
I let you live.
我就不杀你
No, you have two choices-- disarm the bomb,
不 你有两个选择 要么把炸♥弹♥卸了
or die here with us. With me.
要么和我们同归于尽 只有我
Jane, you go now.
简 你快离开
Oh, I would if I could. Go!
该走我自然会走 快走
Look at me, sir.
看着我 先生
I don't wanna die. I'm not afraid of death.
我不想死 我不是怕死
I'm afraid of the pain of dying
而是怕死去的痛苦
Because it's gonna hurt.
因为那是很疼的
You think it's gonna hurt? You feel like dying?
我觉得死会痛吗 你想死吗
Jane, go! That's an order! Go!
简 快走 这是命令 走
You're not the boss of me. Look at me. Just once...
你不是我上司 看我 就这一次
Stay here with me. Listen to me, you pigheaded, arrogant
看着我 听我的 你个顽固傲慢
Stay with me. Don't look at her. Listen to me and go!
看着我 别看她 听我的快走
Don't look at her. Stay with me.
别看她 看着我
You've not listened to a thing I've said all the--
你从没听从过我说的话
You listen to me.
给姐听着
You tell me right now how to get this damn vest off,
你告诉我如何脱掉这个马甲
Or god forgive me, I will kill you.
要不然 我就杀了你
Yes, madam.
好的 警官
The device is in the southeast corner of the room.
炸♥弹♥在房♥间的东南角
It's under the desk. Won't miss it.
在桌子下面 硕大一个
Lisbon, Jane, well done. Well done indeed.
里斯本 简 干得不错 真不错
Has he given you anything?
他说了什么吗
Not a thing. Wouldn't give us his name.
没有 名字也不说
Wouldn't say why he wanted the cash in motion client list
也不说为什么那么想要随处提的
so badly either.
客户名单
There's a reason for everything I did. Let's go.
我做事有我的理由 走吧
Hey, you are not off the hook.
我跟你还没完呢
Off the hook? Oh, come on.
没完 得了吧
All's well that ends well.
大家没事才最重要
All is not well. Please
谁说大家没事 拜托
Don't give me a please. You just disobeyed a direct order.
别对我说拜托 你刚才就不听我的命令
Don't sulk.
别生气嘛
I gave you an order. It is my job to keep you alive.
我给你下了命令 我有义务保证你活着
When I give you an order, you follow it. That's the deal.
我给你下令 你就要遵守 本该如此
And I wanted to leave. I wanted to leave desperately,
我也想离开 我非常想一走了之
but I would have looked like a complete coward.
那我就成了个彻头彻尾的懦夫
It was my ego, my sheer vanity that kept me there,
是我的自负和虚荣心让我留在那的
And that's the That is not the point.
就是这样 这不是重点
He tried to escape. He went for a gun.
他想要逃跑 他在抢枪
I had no choice.
我不得不开枪
Well, you seem no worse for wear, and I didn't think
你看起来状态不错嘛
it would work out that way, to be candid.
老实说 我早就觉得那样不行
Me neither.
我也这样认为
So... how the hell did Jane know
简怎么知道
that it was the gas station attendant?
是加油站的员工干的
The code message in the men's room.
男厕所的代码
When Jane realized
简知道了安放炸♥弹♥的人
the bomber could speak directly to Dinkler,
可以直接和迪克勒通话
he knew there was no need to leave Dinkler a message.
他就知道不需要给迪克勒留信
The bomber could have just told him where to go
安放炸♥弹♥的人可以直接告诉他地点
like he did me.
就像他给我说的一样
So the message had to be a fake.
所以代码是假的
And then everything fell into place.
现在所有的事情都理顺了
If the message was fake, then what was the real reason
如果信息是假的 那为什么迪克勒
for Dinkler to stop at the gas station?
要停在加油站
To deliver the customer lists.
交送客户名单
Of course, now, that makes sense.
肯定是 现在说得通了
All right, Dinkler was probably told to wait there,
有人让迪克勒在那里等待
and someone would approach him.
随后会有人去接应他
Excuse me, sir! You in the coat.
抱歉 先生 穿大衣的那位
But it all went wrong
但是当萨克拉门托警♥察♥
when Sac P.D. tumbled to Dinkler... sir!
发现了迪克勒的阴谋后就乱套了
And so he had to be killed.
所以他必须死
And the lists wound up in evidence.
名单最后成为了证据
So the attendant set up a trap,
那员工设了一个陷阱
leaving a simple code for the CBI to find,
留下一个简单的代码给加州调查局
Knowing that he could snag a cbi agent
这样他就可以抓一个加调局的探员
to retrieve the list for him.
帮他找回名单
Well, it's risky, but it's quite elegant, really.
铤而走险 但心思缜密
What was so important about those client lists?
这些客户名单为什么如此重要
Uh, we're still trying to find that out.
我们还在寻找答案
We're going through every customer name on the list,
我们要一个一个调查名单上的人
but there's a lot of 'em.
但是人数不少啊
Oh. Well, never mind. With the culprit dead,
不要紧 罪犯都死了
the case is as good as closed.
这案子就差不多结了
Job well done, both of you. Thank you.
你俩干得漂亮 谢谢
Thank you, people.
谢谢大家
I'm so glad you're okay. Thank you.
真高兴你没事 谢谢
And look, I know it's the last thing on your mind,
我知道现在说这个不太合适
so I thought I'd help out and pick up your dress for you.
所以我帮你把衣服取回来了
So thoughtful. Thanks.
真周到 谢谢
I left it in your office. Okay.
我放在你办公室了 好的
Make sure it fits.
看合身不
Lisbon, any word on that list yet? Jeez, Jane! You mind knocking?
名单有进展吗 简 你不会敲门吗
Oh, my.
哇
Van Pelt must die.
范佩尔死定了
No, no, no, no. You look good.
不 不 不 你看起来很漂亮
This is...
这...
beautiful, like a princess-- an angry little princess.
你很美 像公主一样 生气的小公主
Someone stole your tiara.
因为有人偷了你的皇冠
She caught me by surprise when she asked me.
她突然问我 我也措手不及
Otherwise, I'd never agree to be a bridesmaid.
否则 我绝不会答应做伴娘
And why would she even ask me to do something like this?
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表