剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Hey. Stop. Stop.
别 别闹
Take it easy
冷静
Look at me. Look at me.
看着我 看着我
What's this really about?
到底是怎么回事
I'm not leaving until you tell me.
不告诉我 我就不走了
My dad got arrested.
我爸被抓了
They say he robbed a liquor store,
他们说他抢劫了一个酒屋
But he didn't.
但是他并没有
All right.
好吧
He didn't.
他没有
He's got an alibi--
他有不在场证明
Dude named Jayden Stephens.
那人叫杰登·史蒂芬
But Jayden won't come forward.
但是杰登不敢出来
He's got warrants out on him, so he's hiding.
他正在被通缉 所以躲了起来
But my dad's going on trial next week.
但是我爸爸下周就开审了
I can't find Jayden,
我找不到杰登
my dad's going to prison.
我爸就要进监狱了
That's why I stole your car.
这就是我为什么要偷你车
Jayden's running with the True Heights Villains.
杰登加入了恶棍联盟
I was thinking if I can jump in with them,
所以我想如果我也能加入他们
They'd tell me where he's hiding.
就能知道他的藏身之地
Figured they'd know.
我想他们会知道
You were joining a gang to get your father out of prison.
你入帮就是为了让你♥爸♥出狱
Yeah.
是的
Try to get some sleep.
去睡一觉吧
We know Eleanor fired you as her manager.
我们知道埃莉诺把你这经纪人炒了
Why didn't you tell us that?
为什么当初不说
I didn't think it was important.
我觉得那事不重要
Well, you must've talked about it
你们肯定谈到过
The night Eleanor came here and she was killed.
就在埃莉诺来这里被杀的那一夜
We did.
是谈过
She wanted to make up. I didn't.
我来跟我言和 我没答应
I should've, but I didn't.
我本应答应的 但我没有
So the last time you spoke, you fought?
所以你们最后一次谈话 是在争吵
Are you asking if I killed my daughter?
你在怀疑我杀掉了我女儿吗
No, ma'am, I'm just trying
不是的 夫人 我只是
to get the facts straight.
想把事件理清
Yes, she is.
对 没错
I mean, come on, you are.
我是说你
Most kids never make it out of this neighborhood.
大多数孩子一生都走不出这个街区
Eleanor did,
埃莉诺做到了
Because I gave her everything
因为我倾注了所有
So she could have a better life.
只为她能够过上好日子
Why would I hurt her?
我为什么要伤害她
Grace, it's clear as day.
格蕾丝 很明显了
Isabella had nothing to do with her daughter's death.
伊莎贝拉和她女儿的死一点关系没有
More importantly, was Eleanor into cats?
更重要的是 埃莉诺喜欢猫吗
Cats? No.
猫 不
What about ancient Egypt, pyramids? Mummies?
那么关于古埃及呢 金字塔 木乃伊
No. She never talked to me about Egypt.
不 她从不和我说什么埃及
Okay.
好吧
Thanks. Let's roll.
谢谢 我们走吧
And I look forward to seeing all of you
我很期望能看到你们出现在
tomorrow night as our 73rd season begins.
明天晚上我们的第73季开场式上
So to all our donors, our board members,
给予我们所有的赞助商 董事会
our most loyal supporters,
忠实的支持者们
I say thank you.
最大的感谢
Is that for Ariel? More of a red wine girl, I would think.
给艾瑞儿的 我想她可能更喜欢红酒
How'd you know this was for her?
你怎么知道是给她的
Well, clearly, you've got a thing for her.
显然 你对她很倾心
Word to the wise-- she likes the bad boys.
一句忠告 她喜欢坏男孩
Oh, you're back.
你回来啦
Don't let Vincent see you.
别让文森特看到你
I think i can take him.
我想我能对付他
So can I watch? That was fun last time.
我能观战吗 上次挺有趣的
This is not a joke, Ariel.
不是开玩笑 艾瑞儿
I'm following up on an important clue.
我在查一条很重要的线索
It could very well break the case.
很可能让我就此破案
Well, come on.
拜托
You're gonna tell us, right?
你会告诉我们的 对吧
He can't, Ariel.
他不能说 艾瑞儿
Oh, we won't say anything.
我们不会说出去的
Promise. I'd like to know.
我保证 我也想知道
Well, I suppose you're gonna hear soon enough.
我想你们很快也会听说的
Eleanor was in a relationship
埃莉诺跟乐团里的
with someone from the orchestra.
一个成员在恋爱
I suspected as much.
正如我怀疑的一样
Who was it? Uh, I can't.
是谁 我不能说
It couldn't be Douglas, could it?
应该不会是道格拉斯 会吗
Or Howard?
哈沃德
Think bigger. That's all I'm saying.
我只能说 是个大人物
It wasn't...
难道是
No.
不会吧
Are you serious? Deadly.
你不是说真的吧 当然
And he was abusing her...
而且他还虐待她
sexually.
性♥虐♥待
That's awful.
这太可怕了
Yes. Shh.
没错
Oh, my... I don't see it.
我 我不明白
ID please.
请出示身份证
Mr. Rome, I'm Kimball Cho with the CBI.
罗姆先生 我是加调局的周金宝
Your son Anthony tells me you're innocent
你儿子安东尼说你在这桩被指控的案子里
of the charge you're facing. Is that true?
是无辜的 是真的吗
Anthony told you that?
安东尼跟你这么说的
Yeah. How you know my son?
没错 你怎么认识我儿子
That's not important right now.
这个目前并不重要
Why the hell do you care about any of this?
你为什么对这事这么上心
I'm giving you a chance to say you didn't do the crime.
我给你一个澄清的机会
You're not gonna take it?
你不打算把握吗
No. No, I didn't do it.
不不 不是我♥干♥的
D.A. says you did.
地检办公室说是你做的
Yeah, a store owner picked me out of a lineup.
没错 一个店主从一排人里认出了我
Bad witness I.D. That's all.
他认错人了 就是这样
But you know how hard that is to beat, right?
但你知道要推♥翻♥这结果有多难 对吧
And you've robbed a lot of stores, haven't you?
你曾经抢过很多店子 不是吗
Not anymore. That is all behind me.
我没再抢过了 那些都是陈年旧事了
Since when?
从何时开始的
Since anthony's mother passed about a year ago.
自从一年前安东尼的母亲去世那时开始
I've been trying to step up, do better.
我就试着金盆洗手 做个好人
Look, I even got a new construction job.
我甚至去做了一名建筑工人
And you run with the south side mafia.
可你是跟南区黑帮混的
How do they feel about you stepping up?
他们是如何看你金盆洗手的
I'm jumping out as soon as I put all this behind me.
等我摆脱这官司 我就会退出的
You've had a year to jump out.
你有一年的时间可以退出
What are you waiting for? Man, the hell with you!
你在等什么 伙计 见鬼了你
You don't know me!
你又不了解我
D.A. offered you two years.
地检办公室判你两年
You could do that much time easily.
两年时间对你来说应该很容易过
Why'd you turn it down?
你为什么拒绝呢
Two years of my boy in foster care,
我儿子要寄养在别处
out there on the streets?
在大街上晃荡无家可归
He would be dead or in a cell with me.
他可能会死 或者被关到监狱与我同住
No. I been gone too long.
不行 我离开得太久了
I have got to get outta here.
我要从这里出去
Tell me about Jayden Stephens.
告诉我杰登·史蒂芬的情况
I got your message.
我收到你的信息了
Just in time. The fun will soon begin.
来的真及时 好戏就要上演了
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Ahem. It's just horrible, isn't it?
这太可怕了 不是吗
What is, ma'am? Our conductor...
怎么了 女士 我们的指挥家
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表