剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Yeah, she thought the best of folks.
她总相信人性本善
Kinda naive that way.
很傻很天真
Meaning anyone in particular?
是对某一个人吗
No, just, you know, in general--trusting.
不是 对谁都很信任
Last night, what time did she leave work?
她昨晚什么时候下班的
10:00, as always,
和平常一样 十点
on that so-and-so bicycle.
骑着那辆老自行车
I told her it wasn't safe,
我跟她说这样不安全
but she said it saved money
但她说这样省钱
and kept her skinny.
还减肥
Did anything unusual happen during her shift?
她下班的时候什么事情发生吗
Anything at all?
有什么异常情况
Not that I saw.
没发现
There was this trucker tried to pick her up.
有个卡车司机总想送她
Come in a few times now. Always left her, like, a 10-buck tip.
来过好几次 每次都给她十块钱小费
He was in here yesterday around closing time.
昨天打烊的时候来过
You remember him, Rusty?
还记得吧 罗斯地
She used to love to show her engagement ring to guys
她一般会对这种人亮出订婚戒指
to shut 'em down,
让他们自觉闭嘴
but this guy was like, "I don't care."
但这一个人却根本不屑
He kept on trying.
继续追求她
Did you get his name?
知道他的名字吗
It says "Greg" on his shirt.
制♥服♥上缝着格雷
You remember him-- big, old, greasy fella.
你忘了 那个又肥又壮的老男人
Nope. Can't say I do.
不 不记得了
He drives this truck with this big smiling orange on the side,
他开的卡车 上面贴着大橙子笑脸
with arms,
还有两只手臂
Like, "Hi. I'm an orange."
好像说 "大家好 我是只橙子"
Examples where revenge worked splendidly. Nice.
大仇得报的大有人在 好犀利
I was just teasing.
我开玩笑的
A little hypocritical of you to lecture him on revenge,
你教育他不要去复仇 真是有点虚伪
Don't you think? How's that?
不觉得么 此话怎讲
Uh, all these years you've been helping me seek revenge?
这些年来你一直在帮我寻找复仇机会
That's different.
不要混为一谈
How's that? I'm in control ofhe situation.
此话怎讲 一切都在我掌握中
Oh, really?
真的
She must have been abducted
她肯定是在沿着这条路下去的
somewhere along this stretch of road.
某个地方被绑♥架♥的
Strange we haven't found her bike.
奇怪的是我们还没找到她的自行车
Maybe she didn't head straight home.
没准她那晚并没径直回家
What do you mean,
你刚才说
"You're in control of the situation"?
"一切都在掌握中"什么意思
When the day comes, when we find red john,
等到那天 我们找到了血腥约翰
I'm gonna be there to stop you from doing anything foolish.
我会在场以防你做任何傻事
We're gonna put him in front
我们要把他送上法庭
of a judge and a jury. You really believe that?
交给法官和陪审团 真的假的啊
Yes, I do.
我认真的
Really? I just assumed you took that
不是吧 我还以为你觉得
judge and jury stuff with a grain of salt.
法官和陪审团也就那么回事呢
Well, you assumed wrong. No salt.
你想错了 司法至上
You know the reality will be different.
你知道事实肯定不会是那样
Red john is mine,
血腥约翰是我的
And I'm gonna exact my revenge on him.
而且我要他血债血偿
I think, when the time comes,
我觉得 时机一到
You'll see that violence is not the answer.
你就能看出来暴♥力♥解决不了问题
I had no idea
我还真没想到
your naive idealism was so deeply felt.
你那天真的理想主义这么根深蒂固
Hush.
闭嘴
Hush.
你闭嘴
Hush.
你闭嘴
Excuse me. You are Agent Teresa Lisbon?
冒昧问下 你就是特蕾莎·里斯本探员吧
Yes, I am.
我就是
Good evening, ma'am. My name is Ellis Mars.
晚上好 警官 我叫埃利斯·马斯
I understand you are leading
我了解到你负责调查
The Keeley Farlowe murder investigation. Yes.
凯莉·法洛维谋杀一案 是
Ah. Poor girl.
可怜的女孩
I often saw her around town,
我常看见她在镇上出现
So fresh, innocent.
那么的年轻 天真无邪
Yes?
什么事
I have information.
我有线索
The killer is going to strike again.
凶手会再度动手
Soon. And how do you know that, sir?
很快 您是怎么知道的 先生
Well, it's hard to explain.
这个 很难解释
Some call it a third eye
有人把这叫做通天眼
Or E.S.P.
也有人叫第六感
I think of it simply as my gift.
而我认为这是我的特别天赋
Not interested. Thanks, though.
没兴趣 不过还是谢了
Well, I've been waiting here for several hours.
我已经在这里等了有好几个小时了
Well, perhaps you are more broad-minded, sir.
或许您更具慧眼 这位先生
Uh, don't get me started.
别逼我开喷
I forgive your brusqueness.
我原谅你的粗鲁言辞
I can tell that you have been visited by great tragedy.
我能看出来你有着令人哀伤的过去
Oh, really?
真的
I'm sorry. I did not mean to offend.
对不起 我不是有意冒犯
I just, uh, saw it in your eyes.
我只是 从你的眼中看到了
Good-bye, Mr. Mars.
再见了 马斯先生
If you do need my help again, please call me.
如果你再需要我的帮助 请打这个电♥话♥
I'll happily come back.
我会很乐意再来拜访
Cho and Rigsby have gone back to Sacramento
小周和瑞斯比已经回萨城
to pick up Gregor Hobart,
找格雷格·哈伯特去了
drives a truck for Happy Citrus Farms.
那个开心柑橘园的司机
Was seen talking to Keeley as she left work.
有人看到凯莉下班时 他们交谈过
What about forensics?
鉴证科那边怎么说
They put a rush on the report,
报告已经加急了
be here first thing in the morning,
明天一早就送到
and I booked us rooms at the nearest motel--
我还在最近的汽车旅馆给大家定了房♥间
Reasonable price. Deputy Hobbs says it's clean.
价格挺划算的 霍布斯警官说那很干净
Good. It's been a long day. Hmm.
好 今天真是事多啊
You all right, Jane?
你没事吧 简
Oh, small-town motel, gas station pizza--
小镇旅馆 油站批萨
What could be better?
夫复何求
"Tiger, tiger, burning bright,"
"猛虎 猛虎 如火辉煌"
"In the forests of the night,"
"燃烧在那 深夜的林莽"
"What immortal hand or eye"
"是何非凡 巧手与眼光"
"Could frame thy fearful symmetry?"
"营造此等 可怖的匀称"
Gregor Hobart?
格雷格·哈伯特
Yes.
正是
Don't run.
别跑
Wasn't going to.
我就没想跑
Yeah, you had that look about you.
但你的眼神告诉我们你要跑
No one calls me Gregor.
这没人叫我格雷格
What's this about?
什么事情
Keeley Farlowe.
凯莉·法洛维的事情
She's dead, murdered.
她死了 被人谋杀
Oh, no.
哦不
You were fond of Keeley, were you?
你很迷恋凯莉不是
Yes, I was.
曾经是
Did you ever tell her that?
有没有跟她向表白过
Sure. I asked her out.
当然的 我约过她
What was her response?
她怎么回应的
Uh, I think she was intrigued.
我觉得她有点动心
She was engaged to be married.
可她已经订婚 要结婚了
We're all sinners, brother,
人非圣贤啊 兄弟
Even nice girls like Keeley.
就算是凯莉那样的好女孩
And when did you last speak to her?
你最后一次跟她交谈是什么时候
Yesterday, uh, when she left work.
就昨天 她下班的时候
When she left work? Where?
她下班的时候 在哪说的话
Outside the diner, in the street.
就在餐厅外面街上
She was unlocking her bike.
她正在开自行车锁
That makes you the last person to see her alive.
这样你就是最后一个看到她还活着的人
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表