剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Three bounces into this cup.
跳三跳 掉进杯子里
Three bounces.
三跳
He can do it. Won't happen.
他能行 才怪
You--kiss good-bye to your cash.
你准备好乖乖掏钱吧
Nice. Never any doubt. Just a little skill I picked up
漂亮 必须的 在圣迭戈夜间轮班
working the night shift at San Diego. Thank you.
盯梢时练就的小本事 多谢破财
You wanna go again? Nope.
再来一次吗 算了
Do I hear chicken?
谁是没胆小母鸡
Van Pelt. Line two--O'Laughlin.
范佩尔 二号♥线 欧拉福林找
Thanks.
多谢
Go ahead. What?
来啊 来什么
You always say something when o'laughlin calls.
欧拉福林来电 你总要调侃几句
There's nothing to say. I'm over it.
没兴趣 哥看破了
Who are you and what have you done with Wayne Rigsby?
你是谁 把我们家韦恩·瑞斯比变成这样
Hey. Anybody see Jane?
看到简了没
Where are you?
你在哪里
I'm boosting team morale.
在给你们涨涨士气
People are bored. That needs to be addressed.
大家无聊得很 需要找点乐子
People are bored because nobody's been killed
我们无聊是因为没有命案
that needs our help. It's a good thing
不用我们查案
when homicide detectives are bored.
凶案组没事干是好事
So why are you calling me to find out where I am?
那你问我在哪里干嘛
Because I get nervous when I don't know where you are.
看不到你人影 我就紧张
What do you mean, "Boosting morale"?
"涨涨士气"是什么意思
I'm buying fresh fruit--
给你们买♥♥点新鲜水果
Clears away the cobwebs, chases away the blues.
提神醒脑 一扫闷气
Good. Get me a red delicious. Okay.
那好 我要特级苹果 行
Let's go. We're going. Come on!
过来 跟我走 别磨蹭
Okay. Okay.
我走就是
Golden delicious is fine if they don't have--
没有特级 精品苹果也行
Lisbon!
里斯本
I'm in trouble.
我有麻烦了
Lisbon.
里斯本
How long ago did you get the call?
你何时接的电♥话♥
35 minutes. Witnesses?
35分钟前 有目的者吗
9-1-1 had some callers.
调度中心接到数通电♥话♥
C.H.P.'s rounding 'em up for us now.
加州公路巡警正接证人过来
Jane? No sign.
简有消息吗 没有
Half a dozen 9-millimeter casings--3 went into the victim.
6枚9毫米弹壳 死者身中三枪
Got 2 380 casings here. Looks like one hit.
还有2枚380弹壳 凶手应该中了一枪
The guy runs a fruit stand. What's he doing with a 380?
一个水果摊贩拿着手♥枪♥做什么
He's probably been held up more than once.
可能是被打劫多次 长了心眼
Not this time. Cash register's full.
这次不是抢劫 收银机里钱还在
There's a blood trail starting here,
地上血迹从这里开始
heading out into that direction.
往那个方向去了
Looks like whoever the grocer shot went over to the barn
看来绑凶手中弹后 打死了水果摊贩
after he took the bullet, kicked in the door.
接着跑去谷仓 踹开仓门
Jane was there. So they were after him.
简躲在那里 他是他们的目标
Boss, C.H.P. rounded up the 9-1-1 callers.
头儿 加州公路巡警送来了报♥警♥的人
This is Harold Keel. He made the first call.
这位是哈罗德·吉尔 他最先打的电♥话♥
Did you see the shooting, Mr. Keel?
看见枪战过程了吗 吉尔先生
No, just saw two guys in a lot. One of 'em had a gun.
没 就看见两个人 其中一个拿着枪
He was trying to shove the other guy
推拉着另一个
into the trunk of his car.
让他钻进汽车后备箱
Can you describe him?
能描述样貌吗
The guy with the gun had a sweatshirt with the hood up.
拿枪的穿着长袖卫衣 罩着头
And the other guy was smaller, in a suit--
另外一个 个头小些 穿西装
nononoreally a suit, but like a vest.
也不是西装 像是西装背心
Your name? I'm Sherry Winger. I heard the shots.
你是 雪莉·温格 我听见枪声
But you didn't see anything?
但你没有看见枪战情景
I just heard them while driving by,
当时我正开车 听到枪声
but about a minute later,
之后大约一分钟
a car booked past me going about 100.
一辆车与我擦身而过 大概有100码
Took the exit ramp on the highway going north.
上了公路 向北驶
What did the car look like?
车子什么模样
Sedan, brownish-yellow.
是辆轿车 棕黄色
You get a look at the license plates?
看到车牌号♥了吗
I think it was blue and purple.
我想是蓝紫色
That's an Arizona plate. I'm on it.
亚利桑那州的车牌号♥ 我去查
Sergeant? Yeah.
警佐 是
We need a roadblock set up 100 miles north,
向北100英里[约160公里]处设路障
looking for that car,
拦截那辆车
also an aircraft checking out the side roads.
同时派直升飞机在支路寻找
Have one of your men stay with both the witnesses
派个人验证目击证人身份
and run their licenses. Make sure they're clean.
查下他们的牌照 确保他们靠谱
You got it.
明白
We need the FBI on this. I'll make the call.
我们需要联调局的协助 我去联♥系♥
If jane were here, he'd make some snarky remark
要是简在犯罪现场 他一定会
about something we missed at the crime scene.
毫不客气地挑出我们遗漏的线索
So?
所以
What is it?
是什么呢
Hands out.
伸出手来
Looks pretty painful.
看起来很痛
Shut up. I could help make that hurt less.
闭嘴 我能让你好受些
Right.
行了
What is this about? Why am I here?
你想怎么样 为什么带我来这里
C.H.P.'s got nothing on the roadblocks yet.
到目前为止 公路巡警设障毫无收获
Keep checking. Don't wait for them to report in.
你再继续跟进 别总等他们汇报
The phone company's sending over Jane's records.
电♥话♥公♥司♥会发来简的通话记录
Run his calls. We need to know who he was talking to...
查一遍 找出他都和谁通过话
and what he was talking about.
以及说了些什么内容
It feels weird to go through Jane's phone. He'd hate it.
查简的手♥机♥有些怪怪的 他会不高兴
He'll hate it a lot more if we don't find him. Teresa.
我们找不到他 他会更不高兴 特蕾莎
I can't talk press right now, Brenda. It's about Jane.
我现在没空应付媒体 布兰达 是关于简
What? I'm hearing from reporters.
怎么了 我听到些消息
The highway shutdown's getting attention.
公路封闭 这引起了记者的注意
There are rumors that a CBI
传闻加调局的雇员
employee has been killed. For god sakes.
被杀 上帝
Just give me something I can give 'em to shut 'em up.
给我点消息 让我好堵住他们的嘴
We don't know anything yet, Brenda. Don't say anything.
我们也不知道 布兰达 一个字也别说
That just makes it worse.
那岂不更糟
It's an ongoing investigation. No comment.
案件正在调查 无可奉告
Hey, Lisbon. You remember agent o'laughlin.
里斯本 还记得欧拉福林探员吧
You're the liaison on this?
你是这案子的联络员吗
Any assistance the FBI can offer, you let me know.
只要原则上可行 需要什么尽管开口
You think this was Red John? I don't see any signs of it.
你认为是血腥约翰干的吗 没看出来
Red John is clean and efficient. This was sloppy.
血腥约翰作案干净利落 而这次太草率
All right, it could be deliberate,
也可能是故意为之
keep you off his trail.
混淆视线
Red John already took Jane once and let him go.
血腥约翰曾抓过简 又放了他
Why would he take him again? He's a psycho.
为什么又要抓他 他是个疯子
Who knows why he does what he does?
谁知道他行事的原因
Yeah, well, he takes him a second time,
血腥约翰如果又抓走了他
I don't think he's coming back, so let's just assume
我想简是肯定没命了 在没有进一步确认前
that it's not him until we hear something otherwise.
让我们先假设 不是他作的案
Rigsby, where are we with the license plate?
瑞斯比 查到车牌号♥了吗
Got a list of cars with Arizona plates
所有在加州被罚过款的车牌号♥
that have been stopped and ticketed in the state.
我列出了一张单子
Getting the names now. Cho, ballistics?
正在查车主 周 弹道报告呢
Dead end.
死胡同
No matches from the shell casings we found at the scene.
现场找到的弹壳和数据库无匹配
Help Rigsby run the Arizona names.
帮瑞斯比找嫌疑车主
Already am.
在查了
Teresa, I need a statement.
特蕾莎 我需要发布声明
You already have my statement, Brenda.
我已经发表过声明了 布兰达
What's this about?
怎么回事
If we don't say something about Jane,
如果我们对简的事不公开言论
there's gonna be rumors and lies out there until we do.
那谣言就会被传得满城风雨
That's fine with me.
这无所谓
Not with me. Does Jane have money?
我有所谓 简有钱吗
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表