剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
is on the same bus route as the factory
和费尔南达·塔兰所在的工厂
where Fernanda Talan worked.
在同一条公交线路上
The homeless shelter's on the same line, too.
流浪汉收♥容♥所♥也在这条线路上
All right, that's--that's a very suggestive link, but--
这就是她们的内在联♥系♥ 可是
Lisbon? Yes, I ditched you. Uh, I must confess.
里斯本吗 我又丢下你了 我承认
But look at the bright side. I left you with a car this time.
不过好的一面是 这次我给你留了辆车
There's no need to be so grumpy. It's okay.
不要这么生气嘛 没事啦
I call bearing news.
我有情况要报告
Our victims met on the Helios line.
受害者们是在希里奥斯线上认识的
It's a bus route.
那是一条公交线路
A bus.
公交车
Public transportation. Yes.
公共交通工具 对的
And I would bet that the killer met the victims
而且我敢说凶手也是在这辆公交车上
on this same bus.
盯上她们的
Well... it's always a pleasure.
不用客气
Okay. Bye-bye.
好的 再见
Pure surmise.
这完全是凭空猜测
Yes.
是的
Pure.
完全是
Anything on the Jane bus angle?
查到关于简说的 公交的情况了吗
I found out Valerie Bestin barely used her car
瓦莱丽·贝丝汀一年前拿到驾照以后
even though she got her license back a year ago.
几乎不太开车
She mainly took the bus, just like Fernanda.
她总是搭乘那路公交 费尔南达也一样
Cho, I thought you were with Treadlow.
周 我以为你在审翠德洛
We're letting him think a while.
让他自己思考一会吧
I'm working with the D.A's office.
我正和地检官沟通
To get all the personnel files released by the bus company.
获准去拿公交公♥司♥的所有人事档案
Van Pelt?
范佩尔呢
I'm running filters on all the riders with bus passes
我在排查所有用公交卡乘车的乘客
to see if anything flags. Nothing as of yet.
看看有没有什么情况 目前还找到
Okay, and when you're done with that,
好的 等你查完以后
find my old couch.
把我的旧沙发找回来
I don't recall there being a strong correlation
我不记得 受害者和城市公交
between the victims and the use of public transportation.
有什么必然联♥系♥
The caveman's adapting.
野人杀手正与时俱进
I'll need to update my model.
我也要升级我的模型
Ms. Montague. just doctor. Dr. Montague.
蒙塔歌♥小姐 叫我蒙塔歌♥博士
Dr. Ms. Montague. Just doctor.
蒙塔歌♥博士小姐 叫博士就好了
Doctor? Yes.
博士吗 是的
Montague.
蒙塔歌♥博士
Turn the super computer off.
让你的超级大脑休息一会
Sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride...
坐好 放轻松 享受一下旅程
and the company, if possible.
如果可能的话 还有身边的伙伴
Mr. Jane. Yes. Got it in one.
简先生 是的 一次就说对了
Yes. On a notion...
对 你的观念是
You have us sitting on a bus because our victims
我们坐在这辆车上
might have been on the bus at the same time?
是因为受害者也同时坐过这辆车吗
This is... messy.
这简直是无稽之谈
Can I ask you a question as professionals?
我能从专业人士的角度问你一个问题吗
Two professionals--
我们两个专业人士
peers, if you will.
还是同事 如果你愿意的话
Why can't a notion, a thought, or an idea
为什么一个观念 想法 或是主意
just hang out there for a moment?
不能暂时作为参考呢
Just hang.
只是参考
Because life is order and sequence.
因为生命是有序而连续的
Death is disorder, entropy. Mm.
而死亡却是无序而不定的 嗯
Did you know that California
你知道加利福尼亚州
leads the number of serial killers in the nation?
连环凶杀案的数量是全国最多的吗
Dumb security, at least. Excuse me.
起码安保工作做得不好 请让一下
Pardon me, ma'am.
原谅我的冒昧 女士
Uh, I couldn't help but notice
我特别注意到
the beautiful detail work in this scarf.
您围巾上细致的美丽图案
Did you knit this yourself? Yes, I did.
是您自己织的吗 是的
That's very nice. You know, you could sell these.
真是漂亮 你可以拿去卖♥♥呀
Do you--do you--have you thought of selling these?
你有没有想过要卖♥♥呢
Yeah. You--you want to look?
有的 你想看一看吗
If you don't mind. They're very nice.
如果您不介意的话 这些都好漂亮
She's got some great stuff here. Beautiful.
她的东西棒极了 非常美丽
Oh, this is beautiful. Can I just try this on my...
这个真好看 我能给我的女性朋友
lady friend?
试一下吗
Look at this. Look at that. It's a very similar style. Stop.
瞧啊 瞧瞧 非常简单的款式 住手
To the one that Fernanda was wearing,
这和费尔南达的风格真像
And it looks just terrific with her ensemble, no?
而且跟你衣服搭起来非常棒 不是吗
Excuse me, ma'am.
抱歉 女士
Hello. We're investigating the murder--
我们想调查一下关于谋杀
I'm so sorry. No understand.
对不起 我听不懂
If I could just ask you no understand.
如果我能问您一下 我听不懂
But if you could just wait a second, I...
如果您能稍等一下 我
Excellent people skills.
交际能力真是好啊
That's sarcasm. Uhhuh.
讽刺你呢 我知道
We can work on that.
我们会有办法的
Hey. I was going through the personnel files
我刚查阅了公交司机的资料
for the bus drivers, and something flagged.
发现了一些线索
A bus driver-- his name is Ralph Mercer.
有个叫拉夫·梅瑟的司机
He's only been with the bus company for the last six months.
他到公交公♥司♥只有6个月
So?
然后呢
According to his social security number,
根据他的社保账号♥查知
he's been dead 15 years.
他15年前就死了
So I did a little more digging, and fingerprint records say
所以我又调查了他的指纹档案
Mercer is actually Arthur Coffey.
这个梅瑟其实叫做阿瑟·科菲
Not a nice guy--
他不是什么好鸟--
long sheet, including aggravated rape
前科累累 包括恶性强♥奸♥
and assault with a deadly weapon.
以及携带致命武器袭击
He drives the same route our victims rode?
他开的是受害者乘坐的那路车吗
Afternoon and evening shifts.
午班和晚班
Great. Where is he now?
好极了 那他现在在哪
Got his route schedule from his boss.
从他的老板那拿到时间表了
He's on the road now.
他这会儿在路上
Hello, everybody. I'm Patrick.
大家好 我是派翠克
Uh, I'm sure you've all heard
大伙肯定都听说了
about the two local women found murdered. Yes?
两个当地的女孩被杀了 是吗
Yes.
是的
Fernanda Talan and Valerie Bestin--
费尔南达·塔兰和瓦莱丽·贝丝汀
They rode this bus every day.
她们俩每天都搭乘这辆公交
Yes, they did, and we-- when I say "We,"
确实是的 而我们 我说"我们"
I include my charming associate,
是指我迷人的助理
Dr. Montague.
蒙塔歌♥博士
We wanna know what you know about them...
我们想了解一下关于她们的事
and any other shady people
以及你们在公车上
that you may have noticed on the bus.
见过的可疑的人
Any information may be important.
任何信息都很重要
Any little piece of information may...
即使是细枝末节也可能
be important.
有帮助
Anything at all?
有什么想说的么
Any detail?
任何细节都可以
Okay. Thank you.
好吧 谢谢大家
Excellent people skills.
好棒的交际技巧
Ah, sarcasm. That's very good. You're learning.
真是讽刺 很好 你会现学现卖♥♥了
But, uh, I, in fact, got an excellent response.
但实际上 反响不错
I'm told that the driver is a little shady.
那个司机有点可疑
Really?
是么
Yes, really.
没错
What the hell is going on?
怎么回事啊
Why are you guys following me?
你们跟着我♥干♥什么
Uh, we'd like to ask you some questions.
我们有些问题想问你
Are you cops, or...
你们是警♥察♥ 还是
No, we're consultants with law enforcement.
不 我们是执法机关的顾问
Uh-huh.
这样啊
Actually, no, she's with law enforcement.
其实 只有她是执法机关的人
I'm just an innocent bystander.
我只是个无辜的旁观者
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表