剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Criminology.
修犯罪学
Wanted to be a detective.
想要成为一名侦探
Can you think of anybody who may have wanted to hurt Walton?
你知不知道是否有人想要伤害他的
No.
不知道
No, nobody.
应该没有人
Okay. Well, if you think of anything else,
好吧 如果你想起其他线索
just give us a call.
请及时通知我们
I will.
会的
Oh, uh, Shelley, there is one more thing.
雪莉 还有一个问题
Have you ever stolen supplies from work here?
你有没有拿过这里的东西
No.
没有
No. Of course not.
当然没有
Good girl.
好样的
Walton meant well. That's for sure.
沃顿确实是个好伙计
But?
但是呢
Well, he had these dreams of being a detective.
但是他总幻想着做警探
He just didn't get that's not what we do here.
他不知道我们这里不兴这个
We're not detectives. We're zookeepers.
我们不是警探 只是看守员而已
He was overzealous.
他太热心了
Look, I don't want my men looking for trouble.
我不希望手下人添乱子
I want them to finish their shifts
只要按部就班站好岗
with nobody getting hurt, including themselves.
不会有人受伤 当然也包括他们自己
Did you know walton was studying criminology
你知不知道沃顿在本地学校
at the local college?
攻读犯罪学
Yeah. That was a big part of the problem.
知道 这就是主要问题
That school was just spurring him on.
学校鼓舞了他
Just last month, he told me he was already building a case
就在上个月 他告诉我他要立案
to transfer one of the inmates to one of those supermax facilities,
将一个犯人转移到守卫级别更高的监狱去
getting help from one of his professors. Which inmate?
他的老师会帮助他 哪个犯人
Well, walton wouldn't tell us. It's confidential, he says.
沃顿没告诉我们 他说天机不可泄露
He wanted to present his case to us and, uh, warden
他说下次开会的时候
at the next staff meeting.
再告诉我们和典狱长
Did the inmates know what walton was doing?
犯人们知不知道这件事
The inmates know everything-- more than me.
犯人们神通广大 知道的比我还多
That's something else Walton didn't understand.
这一点沃顿还没有搞清楚
And studies constantly show that eyewitness identification
研究逐渐证明目击证人识别
is wrong as often as it is right,
时对时错
because the human brain is not a computer.
因为人类的大脑不是电脑
Can anyone tell me what day of the week
哪位同学能告诉我
MAY 31st, 1976 fell on?
1976年5月31日星期几
Tell me quickly. You see Monday.
迅速给出答案 礼拜一
Pardon me?
你说什么
Monday. It was a monday. My brain is a computer.
周一 那天周一 我的大脑就像电脑
It's a steel trap.
反应极快
A computerized steel trap... Professor Huff, hi.
像电脑操作一样 你好 哈弗教授
I'm agent Lisbon.
我是里斯本探长
This is Patrick Jane. We're with the CBI.
这位是派翠克·简 我们是加调局的
We're investigating the murder of Walton Parsell.
我们正在调查沃顿·帕赛尔的谋杀案
Oh, I was very sorry to hear about it.
我对此深表遗憾
How can we help you? Uh, we know that he was looking to transfer
有什么能帮忙的 据说他正准备
an inmate at the prison, and, uh--
转移一位犯人
Yes. The inmate was involved in extortion and racketeering,
是的 那位犯人涉嫌敲诈勒索
and we analyzed the legal framework required to take action.
我们还讨论过必要的移送手续
Did he give you the inmate's name?
他有透露过犯人的姓名吗
Well, we deliberately don't use real names in our conversations.
我们在讨论中一般不使用真名
I'm sure he probably mentioned it,
我想他可能提到过
but I don't recall.
但我不记得了
I'll take over from here, if you don't mind.
如果你不介意 请让我讲几句
Hello, class.
同学们好
Memory is unreliable because the untrained brain
记忆之所以不牢靠 是因为未经训练的大脑
has a crappy filing system.
就像一个低级排列程序
It takes everything that happens to you and throws it all
它把你记忆的所有东西一股脑
willy-nilly into a big, dark closet.
统统甩进大黑箱子里
When you go in there looking for something,
当你回想记忆的时候
all you can find are the big, obvious things
只能想起印象最深刻的事情
like when your mom died,
比如你妈妈过世
or stuff that you don't really need,
或者其他你不需要
stuff that you're not looking for
不是你在找的记忆
like, uh, like the words to "Copacabana."
比如"科帕卡瓦纳"这个词
You can't find what you need, but don't panic,
你找不到有用的记忆 但不要慌张
because it is still there.
因为记忆仍在你的大脑里
Now if we may, my lovely assistant and I
现在请允许我和我的漂亮助理
will help you rummage through your magic closets.
帮助你们能在杂乱的头脑里寻找记忆
Somewhere in there lurks a name, so start digging
你们脑海中有这么一个名字 请慢慢挖掘
and sorting and pulling things out,
分类 选择
and weeding through.
逐渐回想
It may be connected to, uh, the way that walton laughed
可能联♥系♥到沃顿的笑
Or the smell of his breath. You just thought of something.
或者他的呼吸 你好像想到了什么
The inmate must have tattoos.
犯人可能有纹身
Walton said the guy beat up a tattooist
沃顿说过犯人因为纹身的
for spelling "Aryan" Wrong.
把"Ayran"拼错了而揍了他一顿
There we go. Excellent.
有进步了 很好
Walton asked me questions
沃顿问过我家乡丰塔纳
about crime in my hometown, Fontana.
治安问题
Very good. We're getting somewhere here.
非常好 逐渐有头绪了
Just let your mind go wherever it wants.
现在发散思维
He may have lent you a pen. He may have worn an ugly shirt.
他可能借过笔 穿过破衣烂衫
Mnh-mnh, no, no, he was very buttoned up
不不不 他穿的都很整齐
and very neat like a soldier. Um...
像士兵一样
Like a-a roman soldier. A general.
像古罗马士兵 像将军一样
Caesar.
是凯撒
Julius... I know, wait.
朱利叶斯 我记得的 等一下
Brutus...
还是布鲁图斯
Marcus. The inmate's name was Marcus.
是马卡斯 犯人的名字叫马卡斯
So we're looking for an inmate with white gang tattoos
我们找的犯人是白人纹有纹身
who's from fontana whose name is Marcus. That'll help.
来自丰塔纳 名叫马卡斯 很有用
Excellent work. "A"-plus. Class dismissed.
好样的 我给A+ 下课
No homework.
不布置作业
Her name was Lola.
5月31号♥是罗拉的生日
She was a showgirl.
她是个舞♥女♥
Marcus Lansdale--
马卡斯·兰斯戴尔
he was a member of the white trash lowriders from Fontana
丰塔纳垃圾车司机
When he shot a highway patrolman
十年前等红灯时
during a routine traffic stop ten years ago.
伤害了一名高速公路巡警
Patrolman's in a wheelchair.
巡警现在还在坐轮椅
Looks like Walton picked a winner.
沃顿选的人可真了不起
They suspect him of running the prison's protection racket--
检方还怀疑他在监狱中收取保护费
Protects the drug dealers from the gangs,
保护毒贩入狱后免受伤害
takes care of snitches,
并解决告密者
but they can't prove any of it. If walton was asking questions,
但还没有抓到证据 如果沃顿在调查此事
Lansdale probably heard about it.
兰斯戴尔肯定有所耳闻
Jane and I will go talk to him.
我和简去会会他
If he's involved,
如果他有份
that means there's a hit man on the outside. Rigsby.
说明他在狱外还有手下 瑞斯比
Jane's hunch about the ex-carson inmate pay off?
简说的从卡森监狱释放的人员查的怎么样了
I checked out everyone on the list. Nothing hinky.
我查了名单上的人 没有可疑的
All right, we need to check into Lansdale's known associates.
查查有谁跟兰斯戴尔相识的
Uh, boss, can I, uh, talk to you for a minute? Sure.
头 我能跟你谈谈吗 行
In your office.
去你办公室谈
All right.
好吧
I've never talked to you about my father.
我从没跟你谈过我父亲
Sit down.
坐吧
I know about your dad. I'm your boss.
我知道你父亲 谁让我是头
Steven Robert Rigsby,
斯蒂芬·罗伯特·瑞斯比
convicted of manslaughter, assault, drug dealing.
曾被判过失杀人 侵犯 贩毒
Your father was on that list, wasn't he?
你父亲也在名单上 是吧
I checked out his alibi. No special treatment.
我去查了他的不在场证明 没有特殊对他
If you wanna send someone else--
如果你想派别人去
I trust you, Rigsby.
我相信你 瑞斯比
However, if you ever come into contact with your father on a case,
但是下次再有需要调查你父亲的案子
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表