剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
It's clever. Well, just trying to keep up.
真聪明 尽我所能吧
It's the rear entrance to city hall.
这是市政厅的后门
It's alarmed, but we can disarm it from here.
有警报 但是我们可以从这里解除
We create a distraction in front, send men in that way,
我们在前门牵制 让人从那里进入
and we'll minimize casualties.
将损伤减到最小
It's procedure to try and talk the person
正常流程是先和对方谈判
who's taken the hostages out. That's what we're gonna do.
让其释放人♥质♥ 这才是我们将要做的
Work with me, Lisbon. We need a plan "B."
动动脑 里斯本 我们需要B计划
Hell with that. Let's go.
管他呢 我们走
We are not going in unless crosswhite fires first.
克劳斯怀特不开枪我们就不能闯入
It's the safest path.
这是最安全的方案
Unless you're the first hostage
如果你是克劳斯怀特想杀的人♥质♥
crosswhite decides to shoot.
你就不会这么想了
Someone want to tell me what's going on?
有人能告诉我情况怎样了吗
Mayor Bagshaw, I'm agent lisbon with the CBI.
拜格萧镇长 我是加调局的里斯本探员
Glad to hear it.
很高兴听到
Nail, what's the plan?
内尔 有什么计划
Flashbangs through the side window,
从侧窗扔闪光弹
move in through the back, take Crosswhite out.
从后门进入 搞定克劳斯怀特
Get started on it.
开始做吧
An assault like that should be the last resort,
这种突击方案应该放到最后考虑
not the first.
不应该首选
A half-dozen people, including my wife, are in that building
很多人 包括我妻子 在那建筑里
with an armed lunatic. I want them out.
和一个带枪的疯子一起 我要救他们出来
I won't allow it. CBI has the authority here.
我不允许 加调局在这里负责指挥
No. Not anymore. You're to work with us now.
不再是了 你现在协助我们工作
If you don't believe me, talk to your boss.
不信的话 就去和你上司谈
I already did.
我已经谈过了
Lisbon, it's a matter
里斯本 这不过是
of taking the feelings of the locals into account.
照顾一下当地人的感情
Sir, this is a matter of people not getting killed.
长官 稍不留神就会有人被杀
You'll do your best to prevent that, I trust.
你会竭力阻止的 我相信你
I can't if I don't have the authority.
如果我说了不算 我就无能为力
Now I know mayor bagshaw has a lot of influence, but--
我知道拜格萧镇长位高权重 但是
No, there's no "But." All right? Influence has influence.
没有"但是" 位高权重就有影响力
I don't have to explain the politics of this to you, do I?
我不用向你解释这政♥治♥规则吧
Sir, this isn't about politics.
长官 这不是政♥治♥
Everything's politics, Lisbon...
所有事情都是政♥治♥ 里斯本
one way or another.
大同小异
Try persuasion. Works wonders.
试着说服他 这样更有效
What's the word? We're on our own.
上面怎么说 我们只有靠自己了
No, you don't want them going in.
不 你不能让他们进去
We better do something.
我们最好采取行动
They're saddling up.
他们在武装了
Teresa, I know you're busy,
特蕾莎 我知道你很忙
but I'm babysitting a bunch of reporters out there
但我在应付外面一大堆记者
who'll take a minute whenever you've got one.
他们都在等着采访你
Not now, Brenda.
现在不行 布兰达
Fine. Uh, let me know when you can.
好吧 你有空了通知我
Wait a minute. One. Now.
等等 就一位 现在
Great. Uh, anyone in particular?
太好了 有指定的记者吗
Or should I just pick somebody?
还是我随便挑一个
Who do you think has the best access to Director Bertram?
你知道有哪位能联♥系♥到伯坦姆主管吗
We're human beings. We have a right to use the bathroom.
我们是人 我们有使用厕所的权利
There's one in the mayor's office,
镇长办公室那里就有一间
just right around that corner.
就在拐角处
Hey, you're one of those cops from out of town, right?
嗨 你是外地派来的警♥察♥对吧
Uh, something like that, yeah.
差不多吧 没错
Are you, like, working on a plan to get us out of this?
你是在想办法救我们出去吗
Yes. Of course I am. What are you doing?
当然了 那你现在在做什么
Well, I'm-- I'm thinking. And waiting.
我正在想 等待时机
What are you, like, 5? A little patience here.
你要想多久 五分钟 有点耐心
They're gonna come in, you know.
他们会冲进来的
And it's gonna get all shooty.
我们大家都会被殃及
What's that gonna prove?
这又能证明什么呢
You know what? Don't put this on me.
别把这事怪在我头上
You're like all the rest of them.
你就跟其他人一样
You just decided I killed Amber.
你就这么断定是我杀了安柏
S-same way they just decided
就像他们断言
I killed my wife.
是我杀了我妻子一样
Well, more times than not,
通常情况下
it is the husband that did it.
这事都是丈夫所为
Yeah, well, I didn't.
不是我♥干♥的
There were break-ins all around the neighborhood.
街坊四邻家都曾被破门而入
This was a robbery gone wrong.
这是抢劫升级
I mean, just because some camera says I was someplace
就因为监控录像说我不在
when I wasn't.
我所说的地方
No, they didn't even bother to--to-- to look into the robberies.
他们就根本不去调查那些抢匪
That's not true.
这并非事实
What did you say?
你说什么
We looked into those break-ins.
我们调查过那么破门而入的人
It was just kids.
只是些孩子
They turned on each other the moment they got arrested.
他们从一被捕开始 就相互推卸责任
They're not killers. Donna...
他们不是凶手 多娜
You said you weren't in D.A.'s office.
你说你不在地检办公室工作
No, I-I just said I was a paralegal.
不 我只是说我是律师助理
Somebody killed my wife,
有人杀了我妻子
and you were too busy blaming me to catch them.
你却忙着怪我要抓住真凶
I-I-I'm sorry I said anything. Please--
我为我说的话抱歉 求你
Please don't shoot me. I'm not gonna shoot you. I
请别开枪 我不会杀你的 我
Well, waving the gun in her face is not a great idea.
用枪对着她 也不是个好主意
Everybody just needs to shut up!
大家都给我闭嘴
Look, I'm sorry, all right? I'm sorry. Just please...
对不起 对不起 请别...
Just stop it.
别哭了
I can help her. Yeah, please.
我可以帮助她 拜托了
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了 没事了
Just stand up. Breathe.
站起来 呼吸
Just come over here and take a seat.
过来坐一会儿
You know the breath is the switch
呼吸可以转换
between the conscious and the subconscious mind?
人的意识和潜意识
It's how one controls the other.
它们就是这么相互控制的
Just breathe.
呼吸
Just breathe and relax.
呼吸 放松
Boss, we've tapped into the phones at city hall.
头儿 我们监听到了市政厅内的电♥话♥
You're gonna wanna hear this.
你可以过来听听
Lisbon. Agent Lisbon.
我是里斯本 里斯本探员
I just had a conversation with a reporter from the "Examiner."
我刚跟《观察报》的一名记者聊过
He seemed to know a lot about the situation in crane creek.
他好像知道很多克兰溪那边的情况
Now, I told him
我告诉他
that no matter what any unnamed source might say,
无论匿名消息是怎么说的
CBI puts civilian safety first
加调局都把民众的安全放在首位
and that we were not bowing to local pressure to do otherwise.
我们不会迫于当地的压力 而本末倒置
I also told him that authority in Crane Creek
我还告诉他 克兰溪的情况全权由
resides with our head agent in the field. You.
我们执勤的首席探员负责 就是你
I've let Bagshaw and his chief know
我已经通知了拜格萧和他的警长
that you're in charge.
案子由你负责
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 长官
We'll discuss this again.
这事我们以后再说
Good luck, agent.
祝你好运 探员
In...
吸气
out. That's good.
呼气 很好
In... letting yourself relax.
吸气 让自己放松下来
In and out. Just relaxing.
吸气 呼气 放松
What's he playing at?
他在搞什么
Sound like he's hypnotizing someone. ...all the way.
听起来像是他在给谁催眠 继续呼吸
Breathing in and out. Sir, we're ready to go.
吸气 呼气 长官 我们准备好了
Stand down. No assault unless Crosswhite starts shooting.
先退下 克劳斯怀特开枪前 不准出动
Agent Lisbon is in charge.
都听里斯本探员的
This is ridiculous.
这太荒唐了
It's done.
就这么着了
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表