剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Don't be mad. Not here.
别生气了 别在这说
You want to talk to Floyd Benton.
你应该和弗洛依德·本顿谈谈
The lady was gonna write about how he dopes
那女人要写他是如何
his young fighters at his gym.
给他健身馆里的年轻拳手下药的
That's why we took Manny out of there.
就因为这个我们才不让曼尼在那练了
Where were you the night of the Flacco/Merriman fight?
弗拉克和梅里曼比赛当晚你在哪里
At the fight. I had to buy a ticket.
在拳赛现场 我还得买♥♥票
You believe that?
你能相信吗
Charlotte Mitchell asked you
夏洛特·米切尔问过你
about steroid use
有关你健身馆里
at your gym, correct?
使用类固醇药物的事情 是吧
Beatriz Flacco.
贝翠斯·弗拉克
She hasn't liked me
当她还是扎小辫的小姑娘时
since she was a little girl in pigtails.
她就不喜欢我
What's Beatriz Flacco got to do with this?
贝翠斯·弗拉克和这有什么关系
She told you that crap.
是她跟你说了这些鬼话
We heard from numerous sources
我们多方打听到
that Flacco fired you as his trainer
弗拉克解雇你 不让你当他的教练
because you were pushing steroids on him.
就是因为你强迫他服用类固醇药物
No one was pushed to do anything.
没有人是被强迫的
But there was steroid abuse,
但确实有人滥用药品
and charlotte found out about it, right?
而且夏洛特发现了 对吧
Big scoop. Athletes get juiced.
多大点事 运动员需要药品调剂
Steroid abuse is a crime.
滥用类固醇类药品是犯罪
So arrest me. I won't resist.
那就逮捕我吧 我不会抵抗的
I've done far worse things
我做过比滥用类固醇类药品
than abuse steroids.
糟糕得多的事情
I wouldn't hurt a lady over some picayune nonsense like...
我才不会因为这样的屁事伤害女人
Steroids? Please.
类固醇 拜托
They all had motive, and they all had opportunity.
他们都有动机 他们也都有机会
Hmm. What about the notebooks?
她的笔记呢
I read her last six months of notes.
我看了她过去六个月的笔记
There's nothing useful that I could see.
我没找到任何有价值的线索
Could I take a look?
能看看吗
Be my guest.
随意看
Excuse me, agent.
不好意思 探员
Mr. Reyes, what brings you here?
雷耶斯先生 你怎么来了
Look, I just saw on tv that that lady who died--
我刚在电视上看到那位被杀的女士
her father just had a heart attack.
她父亲刚刚心脏病发
Now is he gonna be okay?
他现在好些了吗
I'm not sure yet. He's in I.C.U.
我不太清楚 他现在在重症监护室
What's up, Mr. Reyes?
怎么了 雷耶斯先生
Look, I-I lied before.
我 我之前说谎了
Take a seat.
请坐
Thanks.
多谢
Go ahead.
说吧
When I told you I don't see Dawn anymore,
我跟你说 我再也没见过道尔
Well, I-I do... see her every now and again.
其实我常见到她
Yyou know, for old times' sake. Hey, why not?
看在以前的交情上 我理解
You people got me thinking about that damn gun
你们的盘问 让我回想起那支该死的枪
And all the mess it's caused, so I went to see dawn,
想起它惹来的祸患 所以我去见道尔
And she told me she told you she gave that gun
她告诉我 她跟你们说把枪交给了
to her cousin Bobby, who passed.
她过世的表兄 波比
That's right. We can't track the gun past him.
没错 我们查不到在他之后枪的下落
Yeah, well, it's not true what she said.
其实 她说的不是真的
She didn't gave that gun to Bobby,
她没把枪给波比
god rest his soul.
上帝保佑他的灵魂安息吧
She just said that because Bobby's dead,
她这么说 是因为波比已经死了
and he can't deny it, you know?
所以他无法否认
She didn't wanna get into trouble.
她是不想惹麻烦
What did she do with the gun?
那她把枪给谁了
Frank Lopez. We need to talk to you.
弗兰克·洛佩兹 我们需要跟你谈谈
CBI? I ain't never been questioned by the CBI.
加调局 我从没被加调局问过话
Guys...
各位
Thank you.
谢谢
What you got?
你们想问什么
Ten years ago, a woman named Dawn May
十年前 一个叫道尔·梅的女士
gave you a 9millimeter handgun. She did?
给了你一把九毫米的手♥枪♥ 哪有
You still have the weapon? Why do you ask?
你还留着那支枪吗 干嘛这么问
Well, the gun was used in a murder two days ago.
两天前 这支枪被用于一场谋杀案
Dawn May. The name's not ringing any bells.
道尔·梅 我完全想不起这名字了
What kind of gun was it?
那是什么样的枪
9-millimeter.
九毫米的
Oh, yeah! Yeah, it was a nice weapon. A glock.
想起来了 枪很漂亮 格洛克手♥枪♥
Yeah, Dawn.
还有道尔
Skinny, crazy girl.
瘦瘦的 疯疯癫癫的女孩
What happened to Dawn?
道尔怎么了
Oh, she's fine. And the glock?
她没事 那把格洛克手♥枪♥呢
Oh, I lost it. You lost it.
我丢了 你丢了
Yeah. Four years ago... at a club called, uh...
是啊 四年前 在一家俱乐部
Narcissus. You know it?
名叫水仙 你们知道吗
There was a scuffle.
当时发生了打斗
I had to run out after some punk.
我不得不跟着那些朋克迷逃出来
Next time I look, the 9 was gone.
然后我再一看 九毫米手♥枪♥没了
It's a nice weapon, but what can you do?
那真是把好枪 但丢了就丢了
Uh-huh. And, uh, where were you two nights ago?
两天前的夜里 你在哪
I was here.
我就在这儿
Any one of these guys will tell you.
刚才的任何一个人都可以作证
You don't believe me? You can lie-detect me.
你不相信我 你可以对我测谎
I ain't worried.
我不怕
What'd you get?
谁打给你的
THAT GUY LaROCHE-- HE WANTS TO TALK TO ME,
那个拉罗彻 他想跟我谈谈
Wants me to come in. What'd he talk to you about?
要我过去 他跟你说了什么
Okay, look, uh, I have to tell you something.
是这样 我有事要告诉你
Um... I should've told you before, but I didn't.
我早就该告诉你的 但我没说出口
Two years ago, my dad called me,
两年前 我爸打电♥话♥给我
and he was getting hit with a parole violation.
他面临不得假释的指控
Seen consorting with known criminals,
涉嫌协同惯犯作案
and he was looking at a full 20-year bit in Folsom.
要在福尔森姆监狱关上二十年
So you alibied him out.
所以你作证保他
Yeah. I said he was with me at the time, but...
是的 我说他当时跟我在一起 但是...
I'm family.
我毕竟是亲属
So the parole officer wanted to know if there was anybody else there,
所以假释官问我是否有其他人在场
You know, who could verify it, and... I said you.
有没有人可以证实 我就说了你
What? It just came out of my mouth.
什么 我就这么脱口而出了
I swear to god, if I could've taken it back,
我发誓 如果这话可以收回
I would've.
我绝对会的
But they never checked back with you,
但他们从没找你确认
and everything seemed fine,
一切看起来都相安无事
so I just forgot about it
所以我就忘了这茬
Until LaRoche started questioning me.
直到拉罗彻来查问我
So you involved me in your perjury,
你让我卷进你作的伪证
And now P.S.U. Is investigating it.
现在内部调查组在调查此事
If LaRoche finds out about this,
如果拉罗彻查出真♥相♥
my career is over.
我的职业生涯就完了
Yeah, it is, unless I lie as well, back you up, right?
没错 除非我也说谎来挺你 对吧
Look, I'm sorry, man.
我很抱歉 兄弟
I know I've put you in a bad spot.
我知道我这是陷你于不义
I've been a cop close to ten years.
我当警♥察♥快十年了
Never lied to another cop, not once.
从不对别的警♥察♥撒谎 一次也没有
Look, I'm not asking for you to lie now.
我现在不是让你为我撒谎
I just... I want you to do what you think is right.
我只是想让你做 你认为对的事情
Yeah.
好啊
So what are you gonna do?
那你打算怎么做
I'm not lying for you.
我不会为你撒谎
Manny Flacco will be fighting
曼尼·弗拉克会在墨西哥五月节上
for the middleweight crown on Cinco de Mayo.
挑战中量级拳王
It will be a second American Revolution.
这将是又一次美国独♥立♥战争
What a country.
伟大的国家啊
Where else can a kid from the barrio
一个来自巴里奥贫民区的孩子
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表