剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Just have a couple questions for you.
我们想问你几个问题
Okay. Sure.
好 没问题
Just a few small things. Where were you last night?
就想问几个小问题 你昨晚在哪里
When it happened? Um, home, asleep.
事发时吗 在家睡觉
I had the early shift at the animal shelter.
我要去动物收♥容♥所♥上早班
Do you mind if we talk inside?
你介不介意我们进去说
Okay.
不介意
Did Mr. Fisher work that late very often?
费什先生经常工作到很晚吗
Sometimes. If he had a big project he had to finish.
有时候 如果他有大活要赶工的话
But it's not like work was his life or anything.
但他不是每天都扑在工作上
He was in balance.
他劳逸结合得很好
Right. And, uh, how long ago did you meet him?
这样 你什么时候认识他的
Um, about a year ago. We met at yoga.
一年以前 练瑜伽的时候认识的
That's... weird.
奇怪了
I'm sure I locked that.
我明明锁了的
Stand back, ma'am.
请退后 女士
Clear.
安全
Clear.
安全
Jane was right.
简说的对
Looks like somebody wanted something Fisher had.
有人想要费什的东西
Call it in. Put somebody to watch the shop.
呼叫总部 派人守着店铺
If jane is right, maybe they'll go back there.
如果真被简猜中了 凶手一定还会回去找
Okay, you got it.
好 收到
I can't believe this level of hostility.
谁会跟他结这么大仇
There's nothing here worth stealing.
这里又没什么值钱的
Nothin'?
没有吗
Ted and I weren't really into material stuff.
泰德和我都不怎么注重物质
He spent, like, eight years in the Peace Corps. Oh, my gosh.
他在维和部队里待了8年 天呐
Oh, excuse me.
对不起
I'm sorry. Ma'am, can I ask you a question?
等一下女士 能问你个问题吗
Oh, I'm sorry. I don't mean to be intrusive.
对不起 我不是故意闯进来的
I live upstairs. There was a breakin here.
我住楼上的 这里被人洗劫了
Did you see or hear anything?
你有看到或听到什么吗
No. A break-in? I was at the market.
什么 被洗劫了 我才买♥♥东西回来
Did they steal anything? Thank you for your time.
有丢什么东西吗 耽误你时间了
Uh, if you think of anything,
如果你想起什么
You can give me a call at this number. All right.
请打这个电♥话♥找我 好的
Okay. Thanks.
谢了
Sac P.D. put a man on the store.
萨城警局已经派人看店了
Check on the girlfriend.
查查他女友
She's got no real alibi other than being a hippie.
她的不在场证明太没说服力了
Something bugging you, boss?
有人跟踪吗 头
Behind us. Dark late model sedan.
后面那个 黑色新型轿车
I'm pretty sure I saw it outside the repair shop.
我敢肯定在修理店也看到过
I think it's following us.
我觉得他在一直跟踪我们你
Got it.
收到
And there it goes. It's probably nothing.
跑了 可能不是的
Just a look-alike.
长得比较像
Maybe. Run the plates. See if you find anything.
也许吧 查查车牌 看看有什么线索
Okay.
好
You're new to me. Uh, who--who are you now?
你看得挺眼生 你是谁
Detention Enforcement officer O'Donnell.
强制拘留所警员欧多内尔
Guarding the prisoner up to and until transport.
主要看管犯人直至移交
Gung ho. Good to see.
有意思 你好
Well, welcome, O'Donnell.
欢迎你 欧多内尔
I'm Patrick Jane. I work with the CBI.
派翠克·简 联调局的
Okay. No worries.
谢谢 不客气
Did you--did you lose this?
这个是不是你掉的
A quarter. I don't think so.
25美分 好像不是
Well, it's less of a quarter,
可不止25美分
More of a good luck piece, really.
更像是好运币
I mean, take a closer look.
仔细看看
Look at the way the light hits it.
看看如何折射阳光的
Shines and gleams,
闪闪耀人
Like liquid sunshine.
日光缓缓流动
Keep looking at it.
再仔细看看
It's kind of soothing the way it shines, isn't it?
看着它的光芒 心灵都得到了慰藉
You can feel your worries and responsibilities
你能发现自己的担忧与职责
just... fading away.
渐渐忘却
You might even want to close your eyes
你慢慢的想闭上眼睛
and just have a little sleep.
缓缓沉睡
My uncle had a buffalo nickel.
我叔叔有这么一个好运币
He was always gonna sell it and buy a ranch and all that,
他总说要把它卖♥♥了换一大♥片♥牧场
But he lost it in a poker game.
结果赌博的时候输掉了
So not yours, huh?
这么说不是你的
No. Maybe check upstairs.
不是 问问楼上的吧
Will do. Thank you.
好的 谢了
I checked up on the girlfriend. She seems clean.
我查了他女友背景 似乎没什么疑点
No priors, committed pacifist.
没有被指控过 反战人士
People I talked to say she and Fisher were close.
我询问了很多人都说她和费什关系很好
All right. Let's keep an eye on her, though. Okay.
好吧 继续查她 好
Hey. I pulled a message off the victim's cell phone.
我从受害人手♥机♥中查到一段录音
Think you wanna hear it.
你们肯定想听听
Fisher, you dog! You think you can get away with this?
费什你个畜生 你以为你逃得了吗
I find you, Fisher!
我找到你了费什
You're gonna pay for what you done!
你要为你的所作所为付出代价
You hear me, Fisher?! You pay!
听到没费什 你会付出代价的
He doesn't sound very happy.
听上去很气愤啊
What's the accent?
这是哪的口音
I sent a copy down to Pete in forensics. He can tell us.
我发了一份给法医科的佩特 他会查出来的
He's a genius with accents.
他很擅长分辨口音
What time did the call come in?
电♥话♥什么时候打进来的
11: 45 last night.
昨晚11点45
Coroner puts time of death
验尸官说死亡时间
between 11:00 and 2:00. Bingo.
在晚上11点到凌晨2点间 正好
Maybe. I'm working on getting the subscriber info
可能就是他 我去在向电♥话♥公♥司♥
For the number from the phone company right now.
查询机主身份
Good. Oh, boss, one more thing.
很好 头 还有一件事
I've been looking into Fisher's past and hit a snag
我在查费什过去档案时 在维和部队那里
with the peace corps thing. What kind of snag?
有点卡住了 什么问题
Well, they've got no record of Fisher being a member
他们没有过去十年里
going back ten years.
费什入队的记录
I'm having them check to see
我让他们检查下
If it could be a clerical error or spelling mistake.
是记录错误还是名字拼错了
Talk to the girlfriend.
问问他女友
find out where he was stationed. All right.
看看他在哪里驻扎的 好
Are you taking a vacation from this case or what?
你到底想不想查这件案子
No.
想啊
Boss. I put the license of the car
头 我查了
that you thought was following us in the system.
你认为在跟踪我们的那辆车的车牌
It was rented from the airport three days ago.
是三天前在机场租用的
Corporate account to some shell company I couldn't track.
租用帐户是个空壳公♥司♥ 无法查询
I just got a fresh hit. The car was ticketed a half-hour ago
我又查了下 这辆车半小时前
Just two blocks away from the victim's repair shop.
在受害人维修点两街区外被开了罚单
Nice. Let's go.
好样的 我们走
You coming or what?
你去不去
Are those bulletproof vests?
那是防弹衣吗
Yeah. Uh, think not.
是啊 那我不去了
Good luck. Okay.
祝你们好运 好吧
No light.
禁光
Locked.
锁了
Freeze!
不许动
Drop your weapons! Put your hands on your heads!
放下武器 双手抱头
Hello?
听见没
Okay.
好吧
So yesterday you were bumming change.
你昨天还是流浪汉
Here you are today with a $1,000 handgun,
今天就有了把价值一千美金的枪
Nicely maintained.
保养得还挺好
You can understand our puzzlement.
让我们大为困惑啊
Sir, my name is Cole Ruger.
长官 我叫科尔·鲁格
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表