剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
We don't do business under that bridge.
我们从不在桥下做生意
The hos--they got dibs.
桥下是妞儿们的地盘
You're gonna wanna talk to the ladies over on Fremont.
你该去佛利蒙找那些女士们谈谈
All right. Thanks. Yeah, no worries.
好的 多谢 不客气
Hey, hey, red.
喂 红发妞
You--you ever date a hustler before?
你跟皮条客约过会吗
Not so far!
暂时没有
What? I'm kidding.
怎么了 我开玩笑的
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah. Okay. Good to know.
好的 我知道了
Good afternoon. Reid colman.
下午好 我是里德·科曼
I'm Mr. Dublin's personal lawyer.
多布林先生的私人律师
Glad to see you people. You made any progress?
很高兴见到你们 有什么进展吗
Early days, Mr. Colman.
调查才刚开始 科曼先生
You'll, uh, need to talk to me, yes?
你们想跟我谈谈吧
Now's a good time. I have ten minutes or so.
现在就可以 我有10分钟左右
If you'll come this way, we can use the conference room.
从这边走 我们去会议室
Uh, just a moment.
等等
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Marjorie.
玛乔丽
Marjorie. That's a very nice name.
玛乔丽 这个名字很好听
I'd like to speak to Marjorie first, thanks.
我想先跟她谈谈 多谢
Uh, we will need to speak to you in due course, sir.
我们一会儿再找您谈 先生
I'll, uh, try and fit you in later.
我会尽量配合你们
Prostitutes? No. No.
跟妓♥女♥有恩怨 不不
Mr. Dublin was not that sort of man at all.
多布林先生完全不是那种人
The alleyway from which he was abducted
他被绑♥架♥的那条巷子
Was used by prostitutes,
是妓♥女♥出没的地方
And it was nowhere near mr. Dublin's regular route.
多布林先生平常也并不会途经那里
I have been Mr. Dublin's personal secretary
作为多布林先生的私人秘书
for ten years,
我已经干了十年了
And I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt
我可以毫不犹豫地说
That he is the most decent,
他是最体面 最有爱心
caring, clean, generous human being
最整洁大方的人
that anyone could hope to meet.
没人会不待见他
We want to bring him back safely, Marjorie.
我们想把他平安地带回来 玛乔丽
We need to know everything.
我们得了解一切情况
Usually I can get ahold of him at any time.
我一般都可以随时找到他
His work demands it, but once in a while,
这是他的工作需要 但是偶尔的
He'd disappear for an hour or so,
他会消失一小时左右
No--no answer from him or his driver.
他和他的司机都会杳无音讯
How often was that? Every couple of weeks.
多久一次 每两周一次
A regular date right around the time he was abducted, yes?
他被绑♥架♥时恰好在这周期附近 对吗
And what did you think he might be doing?
你觉得他是在做什么
Mistress, I thought,
和情妇幽会吧
But not this.
但这次不是
Men have needs. I understand that.
男人的生理需求 我懂的
Please, you'll find him, won't you? You'll find him?
拜托了 你们会找到他的吧
Marjorie, uh, I have to tell you,
玛乔丽 我不得不说
Uh, it's very likely that he's already dead.
他很可能已经遇害了
Whoa. Wait a minute. We don't know that.
喂 等等 我们对此不能确定
It's a hunch that I have, and if I'm right,
我的直觉罢了 如果我猜对了
It's a blessing for you.
对你而言是好事
Unrequited love is a terrible thing.
单恋很苦的
You have to find yourself a man that will love you back.
你得找个能回馈你的男人
You're a good woman. You deserve it. Think about that.
你是个好女人 值得拥有真爱 想想吧
So this was done by someone who knew about Dublin's routine--
凶手了解多布林的惯常日程
Someone very close.
熟人作案
Wh-why did you say he was dead?
你为什么要说他已经死了
Because he is. He's dead,
因为是事实 他死了
and it's not a kidnapping. Give me a reason.
这不是绑♥架♥ 给个理由
I'll bet you all the tea in china.
我和你赌把大的
That is not a reason. I'll give you good odds.
这不是理由 我会给你很高的赔率
Hey.
你好
Hey. Ransom demand came through.
你好 赎金开出来了
How much?
要多少
All right. We're on our way.
好的 我们这就来
A million dollars for the safe return of Dublin--
一百万美金换取多布林的平安
That kinda sounds like a kidnapping, doesn't it?
这还不是绑♥架♥案吗 你说呢
Doesn't mean it's a kidnapping. Doesn't mean he's not dead.
不代表他是被绑♥架♥ 也不代表他还活着
Is this a serious theory, or is this your revenge?
你是认真的 还是在打击报复
This was sent from a throwaway phone.
消息来自一次性手♥机♥
"Do exactly as instructed or H.D. gets his throat cut
"照规定去做 否则就割断哈·多的喉咙"
"And we send you his tongue. We want a million dollars
"并奉上他的舌头 赎金一百万"
"in used $50s and $100s at 0600 tomorrow.
"要50和100的旧钞 明早六点"
Location will follow. No police,
"地点稍后告知 不许报♥警♥"
or H.D. Is dead" Any proof of life?
"否则人♥质♥死定了 有他还活着的证据吗
No.
没
Do not say anything bad to Mrs. Dublin.
不要和多布林夫人说丧气话
That is an order.
这是命令
Jawohl, mein kommandant. Can I see?
是 我的长官[德语] 我能看看吗
Where is Mrs. Dublin?
多布林夫人在哪
Yeah, she cries a lot. Then she has to freshen her makeup,
她哭个不停 然后会去补妆
and then she cries again. Sort of a cycle.
接着再哭 周而复始
Three deliberate misspellings
三处故意的拼写错误
and an obvious military lilt,
一处明显的军事用语
Which suggests that the writer is not a veteran
证明作者明明不是退伍军人
but wants us to believe that he or she is--
却希望我们认为他或她是
So a notch or two less clever than he or she thinks
他或她比他们自以为的要笨些
that they are, using this crime to express
这起犯罪是用来
some kind of deep, personal grudge.
发泄极大的私愤
The violence is authentic enough.
其中包含了足够的暴♥力♥
Oh, my lord. What now? What's happened?
天啊 怎么了 发生了什么
It's--it's nothing, Giselle. These are my colleagues.
没事的 姬塞儿 这是我的同事们
Please remain calm. How can I remain calm?
请保持冷静 我怎么可能保持冷静
I can't raise a million dollars by tomorrow!
明天前我筹不到一百万美金
We aren't nearly as rich as people think.
我们没有外人想的那么富
Whwhat do I do? I can't speak to the financial aspects, Ma'am.
我该怎么做 我在财务方面没有发言权 女士
That's your call.
这是你的事
Now can you think of anybody who may have had
现在你能想出来有谁
a personal grudge against your husband?
和你丈夫有私人恩怨吗
No. Nobody.
不 没人
My husband is a respected and beloved
我丈夫在萨克拉门托社会中
member of sacramento society.
受人尊重与敬爱
And you?
那你呢
Do you respect and belove him?
你尊重与敬爱他吗
Of course I do.
当然如此
Deeply. What a question.
而且发自内心 什么破问题啊
Well, wh-why don't you want to raise a million dollars
那你为什么不想筹集一百万去
to save his life? Why do you ask that? I do!
救他呢 为什么这么问 我想的
Well, the watch and the earrings--
你的手表和耳饰
That's, like, quarter million right there.
看起来就已经值25万了
You can raise the money. You're conflicted,
你能筹到钱 但是你在矛盾
because you don't know if you want your husband back.
因为你不知道该不该把丈夫赎回来
You don't like your husband very much at all.
你没那么爱你老公
You're actually a very good actress
你真是个好演员
playing the part of the loving wife.
把爱妻的角色演得出神入化
That's what I think you are.
这是我对你的看法
Can you look at me and tell me that I'm wrong?
你能看着我 告诉我我错了吗
Duh.
有你的
Of course I don't like him very much.
我当然没那么爱他
Everybody in the know knows that Harvey Dublin is
每个知情人都知道哈维·多布林
a mean, lying, backstabbing, crooked son of a bitch.
是个机关算尽 两面三刀的混♥蛋♥
But I'm his wife,
但我是他的妻子
and what am I supposed to do
我除了表现出爱他的样子
but act like I love him? Why didn't you leave him?
还能怎么办 你为什么不离开他
Have you ever divorced a mean lawyer?
你试过和一个吝啬的律师离婚吗
He has no record of any personal wrongdoing.
他没有个人行为的不良记录
He's a respected lobbyist.
他是个受人尊敬的游说家
An extortionist and con man, more like it.
更像是勒索者和欺诈者
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表