剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
No. L--it was really hard to leave that place.
不 离开那地方真的很不容易
Now I'm good with the church, and the church is good with me.
现在我跟教会相安无事
Everything's good.
我就很满足了
Listen, I know you're scared,
我知道你很害怕
But right now you're celia's guardian,
但现在只有你能保护西莉亚
The only one that can help her.
只有你能帮助她
It's up to you.
这都取决于你
She was having an affair with somebody very big in the church.
她和教会里的某个大人物有暧昧
She wouldn't tell me his name.
她不告诉我名字
Then she was supposed to marry Herren.
但她要和亨瑞结婚了
And he was sweet,
他是个好人
kept saying he loved her.
一直说很爱她
She felt bad lying to him.
她很内疚骗了他
Last time I talked to her,
上次我跟她通话的时候
she said she had to do something,
她说要采取点行动了
but she didn't say what.
但没说要干什么
And if anybody finds out I told you that,
要是其他人发现我跟你们讲了这事
I am so dead.
我就死定了
You were great in there.
你刚才表现不错嘛
"You're Celia's guardian."
"只有你能保护西莉亚"
It was nice.
非常感人
I lied this morning.
今天早上我撒谎了
I do care that you're seeing someone else.
其实我很介意你跟别人约会
It hurts a little.
我有点伤心
I mean, it's no biggie. I'll get over it.
但也没什么 我会挺过去的
I want us to be friends.
我想当你的朋友
We can get to that point, right?
我们可以做到的吧
Can we be just friends?
我们只做朋友行吗
Yeah. Sure, we can.
可以 一定可以的
Good. I'd like that.
好 这样最好
Behind us.
后面有情况
Huh?
什么
Someone's tailing us.
有人跟踪我们
Visualize?
天眼组织的
Oh, yeah. I guess Lucy isn't crazy.
没错 我看露西没疯
Getting the plates.
我在抄号♥码牌
Should I pull 'em over?
要我命令他们停车吗
Can you get behind 'em?
你能绕到后面去吗
Throw a loop? Easy. Watch.
震他们一下 小菜 看我的
Grace!
格蕾斯
Grace!
格蕾斯
You okay? You okay? Yeah, yeah. You?
还好吗 还好吗 还好 你呢
Yeah. I just I just need a minute.
还行 只是 我得歇会儿
Can you go check on the other guys?
你去看看他们怎么样
Hey. CBI. You wanna tell me what the hell you're doing?
我们是加调局的 你们搞什么鬼
FBI. I could ask you the same thing.
联邦调查局 我还要问你怎么回事
Agent O'laughlin, is it?
你是欧拉福林探员吧
Craig O'laughlin. That's right, ma'am.
我叫克莱格·欧拉福林 没错 长官
You wanna tell me why the FBI was tailing two of my agents?
请告诉我为什么联邦局要跟踪我的俩探员
Sure. We've been looking at Bret Stiles and Visualize
我们在调查布莱特·斯蒂尔斯和天眼组织
for a couple years now. And we've had allegations
有好几年了 我们接到很多指控
of tax fraud, racketeering, and a lot worse,
有偷税漏税 诈骗 以及更严重的罪名
but we haven't gotten our hands on anybody that could tell us
但我们到现在还没找到任何一个知情者
about the organization.
能揭露这组织的事儿
Tight as a drum.
一丝风都透不出来
Yeah, but why follow us?
好吧 那为什么要跟踪我们
My boss thinks Stiles may have people inside law enforcement,
我上司觉得斯蒂尔斯也许在执法部门有人
which would explain why we're not getting anywhere
所以我们的调查
with the investigation.
才毫无进展
Y-you think that we're working with Visualize?
你觉得我们跟天眼组织串通
She wanted us to look into the possibility. That's all.
她只是想让我来查查情况 仅此而已
And I've seen no evidence of it.
我也确实没查到什么
What you did was reckless.
你们太冲动了
I should bring you up for departmental discipline.
我该按部门纪律处罚你们的
But he shouldn't have been following you,
但他也不应该跟踪你们
So I'm gonna let it pass.
所以这次就放过你们
And you tell your boss
回去告诉你的上司
if she wants to catch bad guys, she should follow bad guys.
她要是想抓罪犯 就该跟踪罪犯去
It was a pleasure working with the FBI.
跟联邦调查局合作还真愉快啊
Hey, listen. I'm sorry about that. Does it hurt?
嘿 刚才很抱歉 你受伤没
No. No, it's not that bad.
不不 没那么严重
Thanks.
多谢
You know,
等等
Van Pelt...
范佩尔
You--you related to Amos Van Pelt, by any chance,
你是不是跟阿莫斯·范佩尔有关系
the foot-football coach at Burton?
就是那个伯顿市的足球教练
He's my father.
他是我父亲
Whoa. Uh, he was one hell of a coach.
他还真是个不错的教练
I was a wide receiver at U. Of. M.
我上密歇根大学时是接球手
Your, uh, your dad gave us one tough game.
你父亲的队伍把我们打得很惨
O'laughlin...
欧拉福林
Didn't you go NFL? Tennessee.
你不是去了田纳西州的美国橄榄球联盟吗
I did, yeah. Yeah, just a couple of years.
确实 是的 待了几年
Thanks for remembering.
多谢你还记得
Anyway, I should get back to the office,
我得回办公室去了
Get beat up by my own boss.
我头儿还要训我
You see your dad, tell him he's remembered.
见到你父亲的话 告诉他我还记得他
I will. Thanks.
好 谢谢
Hey. Excuse me.
不好意思
You are the FBI guy, right?
你就是联邦调查局的那人吧
I'm a special agent in charge,
我是负责此案的特别探员
if that's what you mean. No, that's exactly what I mean.
你是这个意思吧 我就是这意思
So you guys are investigating Visualize
你们在调查天眼组织
and this character Bret Stiles, right?
和这个叫布莱特·斯蒂尔斯的人吧
I guess that's common knowledge by now.
这你们应该都知道了吧
Yeah.
是啊
Do you have a guy deep inside the church,
你们在教会里有没有人
you know, un-undercover agent?
就是 卧底那种
You can't seriously be asking me that.
这事儿你不能直接问我
So that's a "Yes." Any chance of a name?
所以就是有了 能告诉我名字吗
No. No chance.
不行 不可能
We have to get back to Visualize.
我们得再到天眼组织去
Why is that?
为什么
Celia Jovanovich was almost certainly killed by her lover,
西莉亚·琼瓦诺维奇肯定是被她情人杀了
so she almost certainly mentioned his name in her vent video.
她一定在她的告解录像里提到了他的名字
Ergo, we need to see her videos.
因此 我们要去看看她的录像
I'll get my coat.
我去拿外套
What do you have in there?
你这里面装的什么
Oh, look at that. Thank you.
瞧瞧这个 谢谢
"To make ourselves fully conscious,"
"想变得绝对理智"
"The challenge is to expand the power of mind"
"重点是要消除我们的怀疑和罪恶感"
"By dispelling doubt and guilt"
"以增强我们思想的力量"
"So that we may find in our--"
"因此我们也许会在..."
Sorry. Didn't mean to startle anyone.
抱歉 我不是有意吓大家的
Well, actually, I did. You got a minute?
但我确实吓到你们了 有空吗
What is it, Mr. Jane?
你有什么事 简先生
You are the FBI's undercover agent, right?
你就是联邦调查局的卧底吧
What?
什么
I need a favor. Just a small one.
我想让你帮我个忙 小忙而已
Get rid of 'em.
把他们弄走
Guys, take a break.
大家休息一下
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Well, when I just popped the bag right now,
我刚才把袋子拍破的时候
your hand went for your hip.
你的手伸到了大腿处
You were reaching for your gun.
你在掏抢
It's a cop instinct. Never goes away.
这是警♥察♥的本能 永远改不了
Do you have any idea what you're doing?
你知不知道你在做什么
This is an ongoing investigation,
这项调查正在进行中
And I spent three years working my way into this organization.
我花了三年时间打进这个组织
Hey, don't freak out, serpico.
别紧张嘛 塞尔皮卡
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表