剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Just enough to use. He doesn't really care about money.
平时够花就够了 他不看重金钱
Okay, so this probably isn't a kidnapping for ransom,
所以这次绑♥架♥不是为了索取赎金
which means whoever did this is motivated
也就是说无论是谁绑♥架♥了他
by something personal... anger, revenge.
都是出于私人恩怨 愤怒 复仇
Yeah.
没错
So it would probably be a good idea
所以也许让媒体将简的姓名
to get Jane's name and picture out in the media.
和照片公布出去 会是个不错的主意
Right. Humanize him.
对 将他形象化
Let them know we're looking for him.
让公众知道我们正在找他
We shouldn't make a statement until we know something.
在有线索前 我们不该公布任何信息
I'm sorry, but that is not your call.
很遗憾 但这不归你决定
Okay, Brenda.
可以 布兰达
CBI consultant Patrick Jane has been taken
加调局顾问派翠克·简
by person or persons unknown.
近日遭到不明人士绑♥架♥
We're investigating and conducting a search...
我们正在搜查该区域
an extensive search... in the area. Okay?
并展开全面盘查 这样可以吗
That'll work.
没问题
Hey. Are you working this?
你在调查这个案子吗
Yeah. Sorry, I didn't get a chance to call.
对 对不起 我没找到机会给你打电♥话♥
It's okay. I'll find you later. Right.
没关系 之后再聊 好
We didn't need to share this with the public.
我们不需要向公众公布这些信息
Yes, we did.
我们需要
And, Teresa, not saying something doesn't mean
还有 特蕾莎 不说并不代表
that something isn't happening.
这件事没有发生
I know.
我明白
So, can you get me a rundown on his enemies?
所以 你能列一个对他有敌意的人的名单吗
You mean, the bad guys? Or cops, lawyers...
你是说坏人吗 还是警♥察♥ 律师
What, he messed with cops that badly?
怎么 他和警♥察♥结下了这么深的梁子吗
Oh, yes,
没错
But I don't think a cop would come after a citizen over Jane.
但我觉得一个警♥察♥不会杀了平民而留下简
All right. So what about his personal life...
好吧 那他的私生活呢
Family, friends, lovers? He's a loner.
有家人朋友情人吗 他一向独来独往
We're his family, pretty much.
我们可以算是他的家人了
I went through Jane's calls for the past three weeks.
我查看了简过去三周的通话记录
They're all case-related.
全都和案件有关 没别的
Nothing else. Look further back. Okay.
再往前查 好
Didn't one of Jane's old psychic clients come after him?
会不会是简当灵媒时的客户要对他不利
Yeah, we're going through his client list,
对 我们会查一下他的客户名单
but why come after him now?
但为什么要等到现在才动手
I mean, it's been so long since he was in that game.
我是说 他已经不做灵媒很久了
Right. Which leads us to the inevitable conclusion.
对 那我们只剩下了唯一的结论
I think someone Jane put away is getting back at him.
我觉得可能是曾被简曾逮过的人回来报复
Maybe they've been released.
也许他们刚被释放
Maybe they're reaching out from prison.
也许他们是从监狱里找了人
Whichever it is, we need to go through
无论是哪一个 我们都得翻查
every case jane's worked on since he came to the CBI.
自简来加调局后调查的每一个案子
Van Pelt, start digging.
范佩尔 开始查吧
Whoever did this has probably been unhappy a long time.
无论是谁带走了简 他都耿耿于怀很久了
Everything okay?
一切都还好吗
You said... you can make it hurt less.
你说能让我好受些
Sure. I can do that.
当然 我可以搞定
What'd you mean by that?
你这么说是什么意思
Pain's in the mind,
大脑感受到了疼痛
and that's my specialty.
而那恰巧是我的专长
You got some kind of pill on you?
你身上有带什么药丸吗
No. No.
没有
Just relax. Look at me.
放松 看着我
Let my voice take the place of the pain.
让我的声音代替疼痛
Feel the pain getting smaller.
感觉疼痛越来越轻
Feel the pain going away.
感觉疼痛渐渐逝去
It's folding in on itself.
自己停止
Folding...
停止
And you're feeling relaxed...
而且你感觉很放松
and calm.
也很平静
Hello, Patrick.
你好 派翠克
Do you remember me?
还记得我吗
Maybe.
也许
That means you don't.
也就是说你不记得了
No, it just means that I have difficulty talking
不 只是说有人用枪指着我时
when someone is pointing a gun at me.
我组织语言会有困难
Why?
为什么
Does it make you scared?
吓着你了吗
Yes, it does. I don't like being bullied.
吓着了 我不喜欢被欺压
Please put the gun down.
拜托请把枪放下
Mm. I like the look on your face right now too much.
我太喜欢你现在脸上的这个表情了
Then just take a photograph. Please put the gun down. I...
那就照张照片 拜托请把枪放下 我...
If you are gonna kill me, then you would've killed me already.
如果你想杀我 你早就杀了我了
Whatever you want from me, you're not gonna get it
无论你想从我身上得到什么 你都得不到
unless you put the gun down.
除非你把枪放下
Thank you.
谢谢
You don't remember me, do you?
你不记得我了吧
Is that strange?
很奇怪吗
Given the way you're carrying yourself, I'd be surprised
根据你浑身戒备的状态来看 我想
if your own mother recognized you.
你自己的妈妈可能都认不出你来了吧
Mm. Well, my mother died when I was born,
我妈妈生我的时候就死了
So you're probably right.
所以你也许是对的
Sorry. Bad choice.
对不起 选错了
Little harsh on your colleague there.
对你的同伴有点太严厉了
Who cares about him?
谁管他死活
I can't believe this.
我简直不能相信
You're here.
你就在这里
I mean, you're really... you're really here.
我是说 你就活生生地 站在我面前
Yeah. I'm...I'm here.
对 我 我就在这里
So what's the plan, Rachel?
所以你计划做什么 蕾切尔
Hmm. So you do know who I am.
这么说你知道我是谁
How many motherless 23-year-olds
世上能有多少个23岁母亲早逝
with a slight pigeon-toed stance
还微微有点内八字的姑娘呢
And a hint of a new England childhood
还有口音提示你的童年是在新英格兰度过
in their voice do you think I've met?
你觉得我没听出来吗
It was a trick then... the comment about my mother.
那对我妈妈的评价 就是个小陷阱
You are a sly one, Mr. Jane.
你真狡猾 简先生
This is about your father, isn't it?
这和你父亲有关 对吧
We're not going to talk about this.
我们不会谈论这个
We can talk about whatever you want to talk about.
我们可以谈论一切你想要谈论的事情
No. We're not going to talk, period.
不 我们不谈 句号♥
Okay. I know what you do when you talk to people...
好 我知道你的那些小把戏
That gentle hand on their shoulder, the long look
温柔地在他们肩膀上拍一下 深深地
in their eyes. You're not doing that to me.
和他们对望 你没机会对我做这些
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说些什么
You think I'm stupid. No, I don't.
你觉得我很蠢吗 没有
You think everybody's stupid except for you.
你觉得除你之外 谁都蠢
You're wrong. No. No.
你大错特错 不
You don't even know what's going on here.
你到现在都不知道到底发生了什么
I am going to kill you.
我要杀了你
But I am going to hurt you first.
但我要先折磨你
I have to take my medication now.
我现在得去吃药了
And everyone at CBI is hoping and working
加调局的每个人都在期待和努力着
for the safe return of our friend and colleague.
希望我们的朋友和同事能够早日平安归来
We also want to extend our condolences
我们也向诺贝托·里维拉的家人
to the family of Norberto Rivera,
致以诚挚的悼问
who died trying to help Mr. Jane.
正是他为了帮助简先生而牺牲了自己性命
The CBI is offering a $10,000 reward for anyone
加调局悬赏十万美元
Providing information leading to the return of Mr. Jane.
奖励任何能提供有效信息的群众
We are going to put up a phone number.
稍后我们将公布举报热♥线♥号♥码
We encourage anyone with relevant information to call.
我们鼓励任何知情者踊跃来电
Thank you.
谢谢大家
These are Jane's cases.
这些是简调查过的案子
We need a disposition on each case.
我们需要查清每一个案件的情况
Is the suspect in jail? If not, where are they?
凶手是否在坐牢 如果没有 他们在哪里
Then look for anything that sticks out. Okay.
找找有什么线索 好
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表