剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
加州 阿瑟森
赛柏林府邸
Sophie.
索菲
Do you think you could persuade your sister
你能劝劝你妹妹
to make at least a token appearance?
至少出来露个面吗
I doubt it.
我可没把握
Please try.
试试吧
Sure, mom.
好吧 妈妈
Abs?
艾比
Abs?
艾比
Abby, are you awake?
艾比 你醒了吗
Yeah. All right. All right.
好吧 行了
I'm heading through the front entrance right now.
我现在就去前院入口
What's your 20?
你在什么位置
Hey, boss.
嗨 头儿
Victim's name is Austin Marr.
死者名叫奥斯汀·梅尔
23. Multiple stab wounds.
23岁 身上多处刺伤
Killed in the guesthouse last night around 2:00 a.m.
今天凌晨2点左右 在客房♥身亡
What's with all the security?
怎么这么多保安
Well, the house belongs to a federal judge
这房♥子的主人 波琳娜·菲茨威廉
named Pauline Fitzwilliam.
是一名州法官
Her mother just died.
她母亲刚刚去世
Lot of VIPs are here for the wake.
很多大人物都前来守灵
Stiff security for a wake.
严密的安保 就为了场守灵会
Where's Jane?
简去哪儿了
Who knows? He can catch up when he gets here.
谁知道 他来了自然能赶上
I was looking for Abby.
我当时正在找艾比
I didn't even know Austin was in the house.
我甚至不知道奥斯汀在这里
He doesn't live here?
他不住在这儿吗
No. He's Abby's boyfriend.
不 他是艾比的男友
He's sweet and gentle.
他人很好 很绅士
Who would do this to him?
谁会对他下毒手
I need you to stay with me, Sophie.
我需要你保持冷静 索菲
Okay.
好的
Does Austin have family in the area?
奥斯汀有家人在这附近吗
No.
没有
Sophie, do you know where Austin works?
索菲 你知道奥斯汀在哪工作吗
I'm not sure. He's...
我不清楚 他...
He's an illustrator for children's books.
他是一名儿童读物插画师
And how was his relationship with Abby?
他跟艾比的关系如何
They were in love.
他们很相爱
Austin treated her like gold.
奥斯汀对她呵护备至
When was the last time you saw your sister?
你上次见到你妹妹是什么时候
Yesterday afternoon.
昨天下午
Where is she? What's happened to her?
她在哪 她怎么了
That's what we're trying to figure out.
我们正在调查
We'll let you know as soon as find anything out.
一有发现 我们会立刻通知你
Thank you for your time.
谢谢你的配合
But she's okay, right?
但她会没事的 对吧
'cause she's my baby sister.
她可是我亲妹妹
We'll let you know. Okay.
我们会通知你的 好
I talked to security.
我跟保安谈过了
They say they've got a sealed perimeter around the estate.
他们说这房♥子四周都是隔离带
No one goes in or out unless it's through them.
要想进出 必须通过门禁
Abby came in yesterday morning at 8:40,
艾比昨天早上8点40分回到家
but there's no record that she left.
就没有她离开的记录了
So she's still in the house?
那么她还在这房♥子里
That's the thing.
问题就出在这儿
Local P.D. And security searched the property--
当地的巡警和保安对府邸进行了搜查
Every building, every room.
搜遍了每幢楼 每间房♥
They can't find her anywhere.
还是找不到她
Well, maybe she left with someone.
也许她是跟其他人一起离开的
Security's saying no.
保安说不可能
They check everyone that leaves.
他们核查了每一位离开的人
They even search their cars.
连车都搜过了
So Abby's missing,
那就是说 艾比失踪了
but security says she never left?
但保安说她从没离开过
I was having such a good day.
这真是太妙了
Cho, check out Austin--
周 去查查奥斯汀
home, work, other friends.
住址 工作 朋友
Van Pelt, get with security.
范佩尔 去找保安
I want the names of everybody
我需要在作案时间内
who was on the property at the time of death,
出现在这房♥子里的所有人的名单
and I want to talk to 'em. On it.
我要跟他们谈谈 明白
Uh, and if you see Jane, tell him he's officially tardy.
如果你看见简 跟他说他这是旷工
All metals items in the plastic bins.
所有的金属物品 都放在塑料盒里
Uh, I'm with CBI.
我是加调局的
I'm in a hurry. I'm just gonna go around.
我赶时间 我就绕过去了
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Where's your badge?
等等 等等 你的警徽呢
Uh... you just grabbed my arm.
你拽着我胳膊干嘛
Oh, maybe you didn't hear me.
也许是因为你没听见我的话
Marcus Whiteside--security chief here.
马卡斯·怀特西德 这儿的安全主管
Where's your badge? That's my badge.
你的警徽呢 在这儿呢
Okay, then. Now go through the gate.
好吧 现在从门里穿过去
Where's your badge?
你的警徽呢
Are we gonna have a problem here?
你想找麻烦吗
No. Not at all. I'm just asking.
不 没有 我只是问问
Through the gate. I'm one of the good guys here, man.
过安检去 我可是好人 伙计
I'm--I'm here to help.
我来这儿是来帮忙的
Family, friends, CBI--
无论家人朋友 还是加调局的
everyone goes through the gate. Got it?
每个人都得过安检 明白吗
I got it. That means you go through the gate, too?
明白了 那就是说你也得过
Absolutely.
完全正确
Okay. Then... Marcus, please,
好吧 那请吧 马卡斯
be my guest. After you.
别客气 你先
The least I could do.
我这样做没问题吧
Uh, you know, I-I may...
也许...
Can I just... please? Thank you.
我先... 谢谢
Seems to be working.
看来没问题啊
Come on. I want a bite. Come on. Just give me a bite.
拜托 我也咬一口 给我咬一口吧
No. You don't deserve it. I just want one bite.
不 才不给你呢 我就咬一口
Well, maybe I'm just gonna have to take it then.
那我只好忍♥忍♥了
Then take it. No
那你忍♥着吧 不要
I love you so much. I love you, too.
我是如此爱你 我也爱你
Oh. You hear that? She loves me.
你们听见了吗 她爱我
I know what's happened here.
我知道是怎么回事
What's that, judge?
法官大人 您说
Three months ago I sentenced a man
三个月前 我判处了一个叫
named Raymond Tubbs
雷蒙·托布斯的男子
to 40 years without parole.
40年有期徒刑 不可保释
He's a white supremacist,
他是个白种至上的极端分子
runs a gang that's been robbing banks up and down the coast.
他组织的帮派 洗劫了海岸的许多银行
Mr. Tubbs swore
托布斯先生发誓
he would kill me and my family,
要杀了我和我的家人
so obviously someone working for him
因此显然是有人在为他报仇
Killed poor Austin
杀了可怜的奥斯汀
And took Abby.
掳走了艾比
But your security team says nobody entered the compound.
但您的保安说 没人闯入过府邸
Well, they also said Abby must still be here,
他们还说 艾比一定还在这里
And they've searched and haven't found her,
他们已经搜查过了 但没找到她
So obviously they're wrong in some respects.
所以显然是他们哪里弄错了
Where's Tubbs doing time?
托布斯现在在哪
Folsom. That doesn't stop him.
福尔瑟姆 不过这也阻止不了他
Last month he sent a member of his gang
上个月他派一名手下
to break into our house.
闯进了我们家
That's when we stepped up security.
我们是从那时开始增派保安的
Did your forensics get anything from the crime scene?
法医在犯罪现场有什么发现吗
Ma'am, we prefer not to give details of our investigation
夫人 我们在事实明朗前
Until it's compl--
不能透露调查的任何信息
Agent, I was a d.A. For 12 years.
探员 我当了12年地区检察官
I can pick up the phone and find out what you've got,
与其我打个电♥话♥ 去查你现在进展如何
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表