剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Morning, boss. Victim's name was Walton Parsell.
早安 头儿 受害者名叫沃顿·帕赛尔
Owner of the jewelry store found him here this morning.
珠宝店老板今早在这里发现了他
Says Walton bought a woman's necklace from her
据她说 他昨晚在珠宝店快打烊的时候
Around closing time last night.
从她那买♥♥了一条女式项链
So not a robbery.
这么说就不是抢劫了
No. Local cops say there was a jewelry store burglary
不是 当地警方称上月在城里的另一端
Across town last month. No signs of a break-in.
发生过一起珠宝店盗窃案 没有强制进入的迹象
Check the surveillance footage.
去看看监控录像
What do we know about the victim?
受害者什么情况
He's a prison guard from Carson, just outside of town.
他是卡森监狱的看守 就在城外
You sure? Yeah.
你确定吗 没错
Hmm. What?
这样啊 怎么了
Oh, okay. It's in his hands.
好吧 他手里
Yeah, bit nails, not too calloused.
没错 指甲很短 手上没多少茧
Blue collar job, high stress,
工作性质是蓝领 压力很大
But no heavy lifting. Prison guard.
但不是重体力 监狱的守卫
Thought I was losing my touch there for a second.
看来我还是宝刀未老
God forbid.
饶了我吧
Clothes tell a different story.
他的衣服告诉我们另有别情
Check out those formal but, uh, comfortable boots
看看这双蛮正式 但应该还算舒适的靴子
And the cheap business suit.
以及廉价的西装
Looks, uh, looks a little like a detective. Don't you think?
看起来有点像是侦探 你不觉得吗
He kinda does, doesn't he? Yeah.
还真有点像 对吧 没错
Hey, this is not a cheap suit.
这西装可不廉价
Oh, hey, hey, I'm not saying anything about your suit.
别着急 我又没说你的西装
I'm sure it's not. You're the real deal.
我肯定你的西装不便宜 你的很高档
But this man here-- he was--he was aspirational.
但这人 这人是有抱负的
He had hopes to be a lot more than a prison guard.
他不会仅仅满足于当一个监狱守卫
Too bad the job killed him. The job? How so?
可惜这活儿害死了他 活儿 怎么说
Well, he worked at a prison. That's where they keep killers.
他在监狱里工作 杀人犯都关那里呢
An ex-inmate--
我猜是之前监狱的囚犯干的
probably our best bet.
目前最靠谱的猜测了吧
There are a lot of stab wounds.
他身上还有很多刺伤
That's how they learn to kill in prison.
监狱里就是这样杀人的
Prison shanks have points, not blades.
监狱里的钻头柄比较尖 但是没刀刃
They use 'em to puncture bowels, cause sepsis.
他们用来刺穿内脏 让人患上脓毒症
Charming. Well, the question is this--
厉害 不过 问题在于
Why would you use a prison shank outside of prison?
为什么出狱了之后还要用监狱的钻头柄呢
I'll run a check of all the ex-inmates from carson in the area.
我去查查这地区的所有在卡森监狱待过的前囚犯
It's a wedding invitation.
婚礼请帖
Is there a dinner?
包晚餐吗
Salmon or prime rib.
你是要吃鲑鱼还是牛肋排
I'm in.
算我一个
Who am I sitting with?
我挨着谁坐
You're next to Cho.
你挨着周坐
Where are we with Walton Parsell?
沃顿·帕赛尔查的怎么样了
Grew up outside of Hangtree. Parents are dead.
吊脖树郡周边长大 父母双亡
No close relations nearby.
没有亲戚住这附近
started up at Carson on his 21st Birthday
21岁起就在卡森监狱上班了
I used his call history to track down a girlfriend--
我用他的通话记录追踪到了他女朋友
Shelley Dillion. She's a hairdresser in town.
雪莉·迪昂 她是城里的一位美发师
I'll take Jane and go talk to her.
我带简去和她谈谈
Cho, you go to the prison. Where are we with Jane's hunch
周 你去监狱 根据简的直觉
That there's an ex-con involved?
是卡森的前囚犯干的 名单呢
The prison sent over the list you asked for.
监狱送来了 按照你的要求
Ex-carson inmates with violent records
全是有暴♥力♥犯罪记录的前卡森的囚犯
Still living in the county. If jane's right,
目前都还在郡里住 如果简是对的
one of these guys is responsible.
那肯定是这其中之一干的
It's probably shoe-leather, but somebody should check it out.
也有可能是徒劳 但总得有人去查一查
Take a look at that? I'm on it. All right.
我看看 我来吧 行
Want a partner?
不要搭档吗
Guess not.
看来不要
I need to talk to you about a murder investigation I'm working on.
我需要和你谈谈我正在调查的这桩谋杀案
Keep walking, pig. I got nothin' for you.
滚吧 臭小子 我和你没什么好说的
Hello, dad. Good to see you, too.
你好吗 爸爸 我也很高兴见到你
You're still here, huh? You want a beer?
怎么还没走 要啤酒吗
No.
不要
'course not.
你当然不要
Surprised you even know where to find me.
你居然能找到我 我很吃惊
Oh, I make it my business to know exactly where you are
我就是干这行的 我一直都知道
At all times.
怎么找到你
Really? Keepin' tabs on me, huh?
是吗 还这么"关注"我吗
Ain't that sweet?
这是不是太感人了
So you still in Sacramento?
这么说你还住在萨克拉门托
I just need to ask you a few questions. Procedure.
我只是需要问你几个问题 例行公事
I'm talking to everyone
我要和这张名单上
on this list of ex-carson inmates.
所有的前卡森监狱的囚犯谈话
Cops. That guard's been dead less than a day,
条子 一个守卫死了不到一天
And you're already grasping at straws.
你就在抓我这根救命稻草了
So you know about the case.
这么说你知道这案子
Know about it? Hell, boy,
知道 老天
walking around town ten minutes,
我只需要去城里走上10分钟
I could tell you who the killer is.
就能告诉你是谁干的
But not cops.
但我不会告诉警♥察♥
They got procedures.
因为他们总是例行公事
Look, I... I have to know if you were--
我...我必须得知道你是否...
I get it.
我懂
No, sir, officer, I did not kill anyone last night.
没有 警官 长官 我昨晚没杀人
Then tell me where you were.
那告诉我你当时在哪里
Cat and the fiddle on Delaware.
我在特拉华州的猫与小提琴餐厅
They all remember me.
他们都记得我
You working?
你在上班吗
I get by.
还过得下去
Smuggling cigarettes? Dealing meth again?
是走私烟草 还是又开始贩毒
My own flesh and blood-- a lousy cop.
我的亲生骨肉 一个糟糕透顶的警♥察♥
Makes me wanna puke.
你让我恶心
I just don't wanna see you back in jail. That's all.
我只是不想看到你又进监狱 没别的意思
You always were a self-righteous little bastard.
你一直以来就是一个自以为是的小杂种
That comes from your mom's side of the family.
这是你妈妈那边的遗传
No matter how many times I straightened you out,
不管我纠正了你多少次
I never could fix you of that.
但没一次成功的
It's in the blood, I guess.
我猜你骨子里就是那样
If you have nothing more to say about Walton Parsell,
如果对于沃顿·帕赛尔一案 你已经说完了的话
Thanks for your time.
那么打扰了
I guess I'm in shock. I feel like I'm numb, you know?
我想我太震惊了 震惊到麻木了
How long had you known Walton?
你认识沃顿多长时间了
Two months.
两个月
That's pretty long for me.
对我而言已经算很长了
And when was the last time you saw him?
你最后一次见到他是什么时候
Two nights ago. We had dinner out--
两天前 我们外出晚餐
Quick Chinese, nothing special.
中国快餐 没什么特别的
He was supposed to call me last night.
他昨晚本该给我打电♥话♥的
But he didn't.
但他没打
I thought he was done with me.
我以为他和我结束了
You know, like that was it.
就像是 到此为止了那种
Walton had bought a gold necklace just before he died,
沃顿死前买♥♥了一条金项链
And you were worried that he was gonna leave you?
而你却在担心他会离开你吗
Because he was a good person?
因为他是个好人 对吗
He wasn't your usual type, was he? Yeah, tell me about it.
他不是你通常中意的类型 你怎么知道
I don't know if I'll meet another guy like Walton.
我不知道我是否还能遇上像沃顿这样的男人
Yes, your taste for bad boys
没错 你喜欢坏小子
Is a sad relic of your childhood mistreatment.
只是你童年被虐待留下的惨痛阴影
No need to pick it back up again.
这包袱该放下了
Oh, gee, thanks for the advice, dr. Phil.
说的你好像是知心大哥哥一样 谢了
Just because you've heard it before doesn't mean
别因为你以前听到过这样的建议
It's not good advice.
就认为这不是好建议
Tell us about Walton.
跟我们说说沃顿吧
Walton had a plan.
沃顿是个有人生规划的人
He wasn't floating.
他不愿意随遇而安
He was taking night classes at the community college--
他还在社区大学上夜校
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表