剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Hey. Victim's name is John Flynn.
死者叫约翰·富林
He's 48, married--
他48岁 已婚
Cho's bringing the wife now--
周已经去带他妻子过来了
And C.E.O. Of a company
还是一个叫做"幸福你"的公♥司♥的
called Symphony.
首席执行官
Symphony?
什么幸福你
Web site says it's a high-end matchmaking service.
网站上说是一家高端婚介服务公♥司♥
Rich old men looking for hot young chicks?
富有的糟老头找寻年轻热辣的小姑娘的地方
Yep. Flynn was shot twice in the chest at close range,
对 富林在近距离范围两次胸部中枪
Then dumped or fell in the water.
然后被抛进或失足落入水中
A woman heard the shots from her boat,
一名女士在自己的船上听到枪声
putting the time of death
这样死亡时间就被确定在
at 5:38 p.m. last night.
昨天下午的5点38分
Did she see anything?
她有看到什么吗
No. No witnesses.
没 没有目击证人
Bruising looks to be a few days old.
淤青看上去像几天之前的了
Coroner thought the same.
验尸官和你想法一致
So far he and forensics haven't
目前法证方面和验尸官
found much else that helps us.
都没有找到太多有用的证据
Jane, anything to add before we go?
简 我们走之前你还有什么要补充的吗
Yeah, the sun and the sea--
有啊 这阳光这大海
isn't it wonderful?
难道不是太美好了吗
Anything to add about the victim?
要补充有关死者的情况吗
Rich guy, C.E.O.,
有钱的首席执行官
probably killed over money.
大概是因为钱财被杀害的
Way of the world. That's all you got?
世界运转的法则呗 就这些吗
Do you know in seven years, each and every cell is
你知不知道 你身体里的每一个细胞
completely replaced in your body?
在七年内都会被新细胞取代呢
That means you are literally a different person
也就是说 从我们第一次见面到现在
from when we first met.
你已经是个全新的人了
Sadder but wiser.
更可悲 不过更聪明
He's very wet.
他很湿
That must mean something.
肯定有原因
Grieving widow? Yeah.
悲恸欲绝的寡妇 是
Hello.
你好
Hi.
你好
You were watching me.
你刚才一直在看我
Yes.
对
Why? It's my job.
为什么 这是我的工作
Your husband was murdered at the marina last night.
你丈夫昨夜在码头被谋杀了
Yes.
对
Sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
Thank you.
谢谢
You seem genuinely upset.
你看上去真的非常难过
Does that surprise you?
让你很惊讶吗
How long were you and your husband married?
你和你丈夫结婚多久了
I'm sorry. I don't know your name. Patrick.
抱歉 我不知道你的名字 派翠克
Erica.
艾瑞卡
About a year.
快一年了
What do you see?
你看到了什么
You're independent, ambitious, competitive,
你很独♥立♥ 有野心 好胜心强
yet you have a warmth about you--
但你也有温情的一面
Enough to charm the stoic agent cho,
足够融化柳下惠周探员了
which is no small feat, let me tell you.
而我得告诉你 这可是英勇创举了
You're skilled at getting people to open up to you, to trust you.
你很擅长让人们对你敞开心扉 信任你
And there's a question of whether you use that skill
但现在的问题是 你是用这种能力
to help people or to manipulate them.
去帮助他人呢 还是去操纵他人呢
A little of both, if I'm being honest.
如果实话实说的话 两者都有一点
I'm a matchmaker. I help people find true love.
我是个红娘 我帮助大家觅得真爱
You think it's silly.
你觉得这愚蠢透顶了
No. Good enough job, I imagine.
没 我觉得应该是个好工作
You think the idea of true love is silly.
你认为"真爱"愚蠢透顶
No.
不
That explains it.
这就解释得通了
Explains what?
解释了什么
The utter sadness I see in you.
你眼底无尽的悲伤
We're all finished, Mrs. Flynn.
我们这边没什么要问的了 富林太太
I could walk you out, if you like.
如果你愿意 我可以送你出去
Thank you, agent Cho. You've been very good to me.
谢谢你周探员 感谢你为我做的一切
I'll walk her out, if you don't mind.
不介意的话 我送她出去
Not at all.
完全不介意
Sure.
好
It was very nice to meet you, Patrick.
遇见你很高兴 派翠克
Hopefully next time,
希望下次见面的时候
it'll be under better circumstances.
是因为更好的机缘
You know, every day women come to me,
每一天都有女人来找我
hoping I'll help them find
希望我能帮助她们
a kind, gentle man to fall in love with.
觅得一位体贴 绅士的如意郎君
I'm sure any one of them would be
我坚信如果任何一位女士遇见你
lucky to meet you.
都是她们的幸运
What was that all about?
你们在干什么呢
Oh, she's just thanking me for consoling her.
她就是想感谢一下我安慰了她
Oh, and here I thought you hated talking to widows.
我还以为你讨厌和寡妇们讲话
This one's a little different. How so?
这一位有点不同 怎么不同
She murdered her husband.
她谋杀了她丈夫
You're right. Usually, it's the victim's spouse
你说得对 通常情况下杀害被害人的
who's the murderer,
都是他们的配偶
but Erica Flynn has an alibi.
但艾瑞卡·富林有不在场证明
I'd expect nothing less from her.
果然如我所料 有两把刷子
One of her clients is in with Rigsby right now,
她的客户之一现在正和瑞斯比在一起
and she swears that she was with
而且她发誓说她在死者被害的时候
Erica at the time of death.
和艾瑞卡在一起
Then I must be wrong.
那就肯定是我搞错了
She did say that her husband got in a fight a few days ago,
她确实说到她丈夫几天前和别人打架了
he came home with a bruise.
回家时 脸上有淤青
She doesn't know who the fight was with.
她也不知道是和谁打架了
Any guesses?
有怀疑对象吗
The reality is John Flynn ran
问题在于约翰·富林经营着
a multi-million dollar company.
一家价值数百万的公♥司♥
He had money, dozens of employees,
他有钱 有几十名员工
and a lot of ruthless competitors.
还有很多冷酷无情的竞争者
And Flynn's file also says that he gave half a million dollars
富林的档案中也提到 他去年为慈善事业
to charity last year.
捐出了50万美元
That's the first time he's ever done that. So?
那是他第一次捐款 所以呢
It's a red flag.
那是预警信♥号♥♥
How is giving to charity a red flag?
给慈善事业捐款怎么会变成预警信♥号♥♥呢
Giving to charity isn't a red flag.
向慈善事业捐款不是预警信♥号♥♥
Giving half a million
突然毫无预兆地
dollars to charity, out of the blue, is.
向慈善事业捐款50万美元就是了
It's a sure sign of a guilty conscience.
那绝对是内疚的表现
That is so far from the truth. Well, think about the people
简直是无稽之谈 想想那些
that donate that kind of money to charity--
会为慈善事业捐这么多钱的人吧
All right, wall street executives, crooked politicians,
华尔街高管 狡诈的政客
troubled celebrities--
身陷麻烦的名流
It is all in the name of
他们捐款都是
clearing their conscience.
为了让他们良心好过而已
You're horrible.
你太可怕了
How long have you been a member of Symphony?
你加入"幸福你"多久了
Oh, just a few days, actually.
实际上 几天而已
Night before last was my first
前天晚上是我第一次
interview with Erica. And what time was this?
与艾瑞卡会面 当时是几点
From 5:00 until just after 6:00.
从5点到6点过一点
And you're convinced that Erica Flynn was there
你确认艾瑞卡·富林在此期间
the entire time? Yes.
一直和你在一起吗 是
Can anyone confirm that? Oh, I think the rest of the staff
有人证明吗 我想在我们开始之前
had already left the office by the time we started.
剩下的员工就都已经下班了
I'm a litigator,
我是诉讼律师
so that was the earliest I could meet Erica.
最早也只能那个时间见艾瑞卡了
Oh, it's probably why I joined the service in the first place.
那也是我入会的首要原因
It's not that I'm some litigator or anything.
并不是说我患有社交恐惧症还是怎样
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表