剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
UH, McCormick.
麦克可米克
She wanted to write a book about him.
她想写本关于他的书
He said no. She was angry.
他拒绝了 她很是恼火
Okay. Boss, from Rigsby.
好的 长官 瑞斯比发来的
Uh, Mr. Newsom, is your real name Garrett Rosten?
纽森先生 你的真名是加雷特·罗森
And did you spend a year in Chino prison for fraud?
曾因为欺诈在奇诺监狱坐过一年牢吗
Because your arrest record says you did.
因为你的逮捕记录上是这么记录的
In my previous life, I was Garrett Rosten, yes.
我早前是叫加雷特·罗森 没错
Mr. Hartley seems like the kind of guy
亨特利先生看起来是那种
who would research somebody
会在投资前
if he was considering funding them.
把对方底细摸清的那种人
Did he find out about this?
他知道你的底细吗
I never hid Garrett.
我从没掩饰过加雷特这个名字
I'm simply a different person now.
我现在已经改头换面了
Not that different.
没改得那么彻底
There's a bench warrant out
你的逮捕令已经签发下来了
for your arrest for kiting checks.
你涉嫌支票诈骗
We're gonna have to take you in.
我们需要把你带走
Turn around, please.
请转过去
It's--it's okay. It's...
好的
just a misunderstanding.
这只是个误会
Hey, agent.
探员
The important thing is that you take a look inside yourself
重要的是 你要好好审视自己的内心
and start questioning those experiences...
然后开始质疑那些
that you can't explain.
你解释不了的经历
Never happened.
从没有的事
I believe you.
我相信你
Wake up.
醒醒
Newsom Kirk posted bail. He's gonna be gone in an hour.
纽森·科克要求保释 一小时内他会离开
Just in time for the 6:10 to alpha centauri.
正好赶上六点十分的半人马座阿尔法星
He was right about Hartley's psychiatrist.
他说的关于亨特利的精神科医生的话是没错
She did propose a book, but she withdrew it.
她确实提出了写书的想法 但是她放弃了
So she had motive. Kinda.
所以她有动机 大概吧
Who do you think did it? Jabba the hutt.
你认为是谁做的 外星怪物 赫特人贾霸
Seriously. Ming the merciless.
认真点 那就是酷明
Okay. Alf?
好的 阿尔夫
When the aliens do come,
如果真有外星人来了
I hope they eat you.
我希望他们把你吞了
Lisbon.
里斯本
Theresa, Brenda Shettrick.
特蕾莎 我是布兰达·谢翠科
A local news crew is about to interview Dr. Steiner
本地的一群记着要采访斯坦内医生
about the Hartley case. Just thought you'd like to know.
是关于亨特利案的 我想应该通知你
He's supposed to be looking for Hartley's body.
他应该正忙着找亨特利的尸体的
No, he's here.
没有 他在这
What interview?
什么采访
Some background on Tissue Banks and the corpse trade.
关于组织库和尸体交易的一些情况
There's a lot of interest.
涉及很多利益关系
He offered to do it.
他自愿这么做的
You didn't know anything?
你都不知道么
I'll be right there.
我马上就来
Bye, Lisbon. Oh.
拜 里斯本
The legitimate trade in tissue is a valuable source
身体组织的合法交易是
of biological material for medical use.
医用生物材料的重要来源
Unfortunately, this illegal trade
不幸的是 这种非法交易
has halted the investigation
使得提摩西·亨特利
into the death of Timothy Hartley.
死亡案的调查中止了
How's that?
怎么会这样
Well, I-I just came from a funeral home
我刚从一家殡仪馆过来
where we had hoped to find Mr. Hartley's body,
我们希望能在那里找到亨特利先生的遗体
and it's--it's--it's not there.
但是那儿并没有
The thieves have hidden it somewhere.
那些小偷们把它藏起来了
And there is crucial evidence-- blood evidence--
亨特利尸体上有至关重要的证据
on Mr. Hartley's body that will identify the killers.
血液证据 可以让我们查出谁是凶手
Brenda. If we don't find that evidence
布兰达 如果我们不找到那些证据
Now. Guys, that's it. Thanks very much.
现在 大伙们 就这样了 谢谢
Did I do something wrong?
我有说错什么吗
We don't talk to the press about evidence.
我们从不跟媒体谈起证据的事情
It kinda tells the killer what we're looking for.
那样的话就等于告诉凶手我们在找什么
Oh. Sorry.
对不起
How did I do otherwise? Oh, good.
不过我刚才表现得怎么样 很好
Hey, Cho.
周
Yeah.
恩
I think O'laughlin flaked on Van Pelt yesterday.
我觉得欧拉福林昨天置范佩尔于不顾
What do you mean?
你想说什么
Well, he saw she was in trouble and he didn't do anything.
他看到她遇到麻烦 却无动于衷
Guess he was scared. It happens.
我猜他是害怕了吧 这种事常有
Yeah. Van Pelt doesn't know this?
是的 范佩尔不知道么
No.
不
I don't know.
我不知道
The question is, does she need to know?
问题是 她需要知道吗
Yeah, it's tough. Your call.
是啊 太难开口了 你决定吧
Dr. Steiner, on the corner.
斯坦内医生 在拐角处
You saw the news story on Hartley's body?
你看到关于亨特利尸体的新闻了么
Well, I lied. I did find the body.
我骗了你 我找到了那具尸体
There is evidence on it,
尸体上有证据
and it will convict you of murder.
证明是你是凶手
But I haven't given the police the body.
但是 我还没把尸体交给警♥察♥
I've kept it, and I'm willing to sell it,
我把它扣下来了 我很乐意把它卖♥♥掉
along with my silence, for $50,000.
加上我的封口费 一共是5万美元
Because I'm a dying man.
因为我是个即将要死的人了
All I want is a few days of real comfort before I'm gone.
我想在归天前能过几天真正的安乐日子
Think about it. You know how to reach me.
你考虑一下吧 你知道怎么联♥系♥我
How was that?
怎么样
Not bad.
还不错
Little over-the-top,
有点过了
But, you know, credible, nonetheless.
但是 依然很可信
Sorry.
对不起
Still getting used to all this deception.
还是适应不了这些骗局
What deception?
什么骗局
You did find hartley's body at a funeral home.
你确实在那家殡仪馆找到了亨特利的尸体
Yes, but there was no blood evidence on it.
是的 但上面并没有血液证明
You can't catch a fish without bait.
没有鱼饵怎能钓到鱼
We will tell agent Lisbon what's going on, yes?
你会告诉里斯本探员是怎么回事吧 是吗
Oh, yeah, eventually.
是的 总得说
Agent Lisbon's a good person.
里斯本探员是个好人
She reminds me of...
她让我想起了...
never mind.
算了
Showtime. Huh? Let's go.
表演时间到 我们走
Yes.
走
Testing one, two.
测试一 二
Testing two.
测试二
Testing one, two.
测试一 二
Yes, Dr. Steiner,We can hear you,
是的 斯坦内医生我们能听到
just like before.
一如往常
I'm a little nervous.
我有点小紧张
You're doing a great job. You look the part.
你做的很好 很像那么回事
Are you sure about this?
你确定我们要这么做吗
Are you ever gonna tire of asking me that?
你老问这个问题不累么
No.
不
Someone's coming.
有人来了
Go.
行动
Dr. Steiner?
斯坦内医生
Put your hands where I can see 'em!
把你的手放在我能看见的地方
Hands! Hands in the air! I'm not armed.
手 把手举起来 我没有武器
I'm-- I'm not armed. I'm not armed.
我没有武器 我没有武器
It's the butler! It's the butler! It's the butler!
是管家 是管家 是管家
It's the but--the butler did it!
是管家做的
I always wanted to say that.
我一直都想说是他的
But wait. It gets better.
但是等等 好戏还在后头
Ms. Cook.
库克女士
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表