剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
you had them transfixed.
那帮人都已经被你弄懵了
What's that like...
这是种什么感觉
Such power over people?
这玩弄人于股掌间的能力
You tell me.
你说呢
I expect this robocop routine of yours
我预计你这套机械警♥察♥的说辞
normally works quite effectively.
通常很管用
Normally.
一般情况下
But you seem immune,
但是看起来你就免疫
so I may have to step up my efforts.
所以我不得不加把劲
Or we could go back to CBI right now
或者咱们现在就可以回加调局去
And conduct the interview you owe me.
补上你欠我的问话
Patrick? Everything okay?
派翠克 一切都好吗
Yeah, I was just getting some air.
我只是出来透透气
I'll come back in now.
我这就进来
How was Ripple's A.A. Group?
在里普的戒酒小组进展如何
Did you learn anything?
有什么收获不
Yes. They're very big on hugs.
有的 他们非常热衷于拥抱
About the victim?
受害者的线索呢
Well, I'll learn more tomorrow when I speak with his sponsor,
等我明天和他的保证人聊过就知道了
who is now my sponsor, too.
她现在也是我的保证人
May Walters. Lovely lady--
梅·沃尔特斯 可爱♥女♥人♥
or a killer. I can't tell.
或是凶手 我还不能确定
You went undercover?
你去当卧底吗
Yes. Why is that so hard to accept?
是 这很难以置信吗
You never go undercover.
你从不玩卧底
Precisely. I wanted to have some fun,
准确来说 我想找点乐子
just like you guys seem to.
像你们这样
Anything on the other santas?
其他圣诞老人那有什么进展
Santa Bob has motive.
鲍勃老人有杀人动机
I'm running down his alibi.
我在追查他的不在场证明
They did give us a new lead.
其中确有新线索
Hello, Roxy Rhodes.
你好 罗克希·罗兹
Real name-- Roxanne Rabinovich.
真名是罗克森妮·拉宾诺维奇
No record, but she works at an elite escort service.
没有案底 但供职一家高级陪护机构
Spent an evening with the victim the night before he died.
受害人遇害前一晚 他们一起过夜
Whoa. Santa got some naughty this year. Yeah.
圣诞老人今年不老实嘛 是
We should bring her in here tomorrow.
明天把她带到警局来
Yeah, I can question her.
对 我来问她
It's my lead.
这是我追的线索
Just offering to help out.
让我帮你吧 有福同享
All right. We have a situation.
好吧 出事了
Someone broke into Ripple's apartment.
有人闯入里普的公♥寓♥
Now two hours after we cleared the crime scene,
就在我们清理犯罪现场后两小时
we get a call from a neighbor,
就有邻居打来电♥话♥
says she hears a lot of crashing inside the apartment.
说她听到公♥寓♥里传出很多撞击声
Looks like they were looking for something.
看上去他们在找什么东西
Any signs of forced entry?
有强行闯入的迹象吗
None. We think somebody had the key.
没 我们觉得是有钥匙的人干的
Must have been one of the elves.
肯定是小精灵们
Do you know this man?
你认识这男人吗
Sure. Benjamin. We hung out.
当然 本杰明 我们出去过
He was murdered two days ago.
他两天前被谋杀了
Okay.
知道了
You don't seem very broken up over this.
听到这消息 你好像不太伤心嘛
Why should I be? I don't marry them.
没必要吧 我又不用和他们结婚
Just provide a standard G.F.E.
只需要提供标准的G.F.E
G.F.E.? Girlfriend experience.
G.F.E是什么 女友体验
I'm paid to show up
我受雇后就会露面
and act like I like them,
并且表现得像是喜欢他们
But I don't get emotionally involved with clients.
但我不会和客户谈感情
That way madness lies, you know?
那样做就是疯了 懂吗
And Ripple was a client. No...
里普只是个客户 不
But you were his date at the Santa Convention?
但你在圣诞老人♥大♥会上是他的女伴
I was paid by someone else.
是别人付的钱
And how does that work?
怎么回事
I'm paid to attend A.A. Meetings and recovery groups
有人付钱让我参加戒酒组织和康复小组
And recruit patients.
并且招募患者
Patients for what?
为谁招患者
This man, Jack Wilder.
有个男的叫杰克·维尔德
He owns a treatment facility for alcohol addiction.
他拥有一家戒酒机构
Very exclusive.
非常高档
Only the financially secure can afford it.
只有资金雄厚者才负担得起
So let me get this straight-- Wilder hires you
说白了 维尔德雇用你
to cruise a.A. Meetings looking for rich drunks?
进入戒酒组织中寻找富翁酒鬼
I meet 'em, chat 'em up,
我见到他们 和他们搭讪
and tell them
然后和他们聊起
about this miraculous treatment facility that changed my life.
这家改变我人生的神奇治疗机构
So you underwent the treatment?
所以你在那里受过治疗
No. Tequila is my dear friend.
没 龙舌兰是我最亲密的朋友
But that doesn't mean the center didn't change my life.
但这不表示那治疗中心没改变我的生活
You should see my new Jaguar.
你们真该看看我那辆新捷豹
No doubt.
会的
Do you have an address for Wilder?
你有维尔德的地址吗
You were very brave yesterday,
你昨天很勇敢
sharing like that.
分享那些事情
Nah. You were in love with benjamin, weren't you?
没啦 你曾经爱过本杰明吧
It's why the program doesn't encourage opposite-sex sponsors.
这正是规章中不鼓励异性保证人的原因
But he didn't return the feelings.
但他没有回应你的感情
I think he did...
我觉得他回应了
in his own way.
以他自己的方式
But Benjamin had his priorities.
但本杰明总有更重要的事
The red suit.
那袭红衣
I imagine that left you feeling ignored? Alone?
这一定会让你觉得被忽视 或孤独
Angry?
还是愤怒
Got that right.
说到点子上了
Angry enough to destroy his home?
愤怒到要去毁了他家吗
Who are you?
你到底是谁
I'm a consultant for the CBI.
我是加调局的顾问
We're investigating Benjamin's murder.
我们在调查本杰明的谋杀案
You lied about your addiction?
你说的有瘾之事都是谎话吗
No. That's real enough, I suppose.
没 我觉得那非常真实
Where were you the night Benjamin was killed?
本杰明遇害当晚你在哪里
Alone in my apartment.
独自一人在我的公♥寓♥里
May, they're gonna treat you like a suspect.
梅 他们会把你当成嫌疑人
You destroyed their crime scene.
你破坏了犯罪现场
I went there to find something.
我去找些东西而已
You know, to--to remember Benjamin by?
一些让我借以回忆本杰明的东西
When I saw the decorations, I-I got mad.
我看到那些装饰时 我非常生气
Santa was...
圣诞老人就是
was another form of addiction for Benjamin.
本杰明上瘾的另一种表现形式
Any time anything cuts you off from experiencing your life,
无论何时 那些阻碍你享受生活的东西
I-it's unhealthy, right?
都是不健康的 对吗
Wouldn't know.
难说
Last week,
上一周
for the first time in ten years,
十年来的第一次
He took a shot of vodka.
他喝了一杯伏特加
It crushed both of us.
这让我俩都崩溃了
Is this what you were looking for in Benjamin's apartment?
这是你在本杰明的公♥寓♥里寻找的东西吗
Best ten years of my life.
我人生中最好的十年
核桃溪市 加州
维尔德酒瘾治疗中心
Jack Wilder, behavioral therapist.
杰克·维尔德 行为治疗师
Sorry to keep you waiting.
抱歉让你们久等了
Agent Lisbon, Van Pelt. We're with the CBI.
里斯本和范佩尔 我们都是加调局探员
We came to see if Benjamin Ripple
我们来了解本杰明·里普
was a patient here.
是否曾是这里的患者
Uh, you know what? Let's talk about this in my office.
不如这样 去我办公室谈吧
This is a licensed medical facility, ladies.
这是一家获得执照的医疗场所 女士们
My client list is privileged.
我的客户名单是特许保密的
Are you a doctor?
你是医生吗
Technically, no, but I do have a license--
严格来说 不是 但我有执照证明...
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表