剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Huh?
你倒是来啊
And good thing for you you're a terrible liar.
好在你撒谎技术实在是糟糕
It's all about the eye contact.
看你的眼睛我就什么都懂了
That close. Huh?
就差一点了 是吧
Stop it.
够了你
Really? Put it down.
拜托你了 放下吧
Ellis Barnes has a temper.
阿里斯·巴恩斯脾气急躁
Popped twice for assault,
两次被控袭击
Got probation. Tough guy.
获得缓刑 不是个容易对付的家伙
Hold up. I've got an idea.
等等 我有个主意
You don't understand. I don't have a choice--
你不懂的 我没得选
Look what happened to Sutton.
看看苏顿的下场
You want that to happen to you?
你也想要那样吗
Bill Sutton had his head bashed in.
比尔·苏顿遭头部重击身亡
Did you have something to do with that?
你和此事有关系吗
This is all a misunderstanding.
整件事情是个误会
I was just saying Starks should be careful.
我只是想警告斯达克斯小心一点
Friendly advice.
只是友好的提醒
Friendly advice not to ride for Cobb Holwell.
善意提醒她不要做科布·霍维尔的骑手
Why would you care about that?
为什么你会如此关心
I have many interests-- some large, some small.
我这么做 有大大小小很多理由
One of which is hating Bill Sutton.
其中一个就是 你憎恨比尔·苏顿
We know he put you
我们知道上次是他
under at that race, Mr. Barnes.
让你在比赛中失利 巴恩斯先生
Ended your career.
这毁掉了你的前程
He did it on purpose. I know he did.
他故意这么做的 我知道是他干的
Somebody did that to me,
如果要是有人那么这么对我
you know what I'd do?
你知道我会怎么做吗
I'd kill him.
我会杀了他
Well, that's you.
我不会
So is there anything else, or ar we done here?
还有什么要问的吗
Just one more thing.
最后一个问题
Mr. Barnes...
巴恩斯先生
I'm from the California racing board.
我是加利福利亚赛马协会的
We contacted the C.R.B. When we brought you in.
我们带你进来的时候 就联♥系♥了他们
It's routine. I don't understand.
这是例行程序 我不明白
You've been selling inside information to bettors, Mr. Barnes.
你一直将内部消息出♥售♥给投♥注♥者
Either that information is genuine,
要么是可靠的内部信息
which is a heinous
这种肮脏的手段
breach of your contract,
严重违背了你签署的合约
or it is false, and you are simply defrauding people.
要么就是欺诈投♥注♥者钱财的虚假信息
Either way, pending a full investigation,
无论哪种 我们都将做全面的调查
I am obliged to ban you from all state tracks--
我现在宣布禁止你的资格
No, I'm a groom.
不 我只是个马夫
How am I supposed to earn? However.
你要我怎么糊口 不过
Agent Lisbon has asked me to exercise some discretion here,
里斯本探员要我对你宽大处理
Based on your willingness to assist her
只要你协助她调查
in this... murder investigation.
这起谋杀案
All righty then.
我要说的就这些
Wait.
等等
I didn't kill Sutton.
我没有杀苏顿
All I did is threaten him and threaten Starks.
我只是威胁过他和斯达克斯
Who asked you to do that, Mr. Barnes?
谁指使你这么做的 巴恩斯先生
Talking to people is no crime. Who?
和别人说话也有罪吗 是谁
Frank Lockhardt,
弗兰克·罗德哈特
owner of the ad astra stable.
艾德雅特马厩的持有者
Grace? Where is everybody?
格蕾斯 他们人呢
Oh. Somewhere else doing interesting things.
在某个地方 干好玩的差事
Okay. Come on. Let's go.
好吧 快 走
Go where? Come on.
去哪儿 快
Wait. Did you okay this with Lisbon?
等等 你和里斯本处得还好吧
I certainly did.
当然
What kind of question is that, anyway?
你这么问什么意思
It's almost like you don't trust me.
就像是你根本就不信任我
We have to stop by your place on the way, get a different outfit.
我们到你家时会停车 你去换套衣服
An outfit for what? Huh
换套什么衣服 待会就知道了
Sam Starks, Grace Van Pelt.
山姆·斯达克斯 她是格蕾斯·范佩尔
Grace, this is sam starks. Hi.
格蕾斯 这是山姆·斯达克斯 你好
Hello.
你好
Grace used to ride. She grew up around horses.
格蕾斯以前也骑马的 她是在农场长大的
Dressage, mostly. A little jumping.
准确点说是花式骑术 还是有差别的
So let's get her a ride, huh? Um... A ride?
让她骑一圈 怎么样 要她骑
Yeah. Um... I don't know.
是啊 如何 不知道
Sam... we're cops.
山姆 我们是警♥察♥
We're police officers.
我们可是警官
Okay.
好吧
There we go. Thank you. I guess.
这就对了 谢谢 没事儿
Now we're talking. Have fun.
这就很好了嘛 玩得开心
This is Castor's folly.
它叫双子憨憨
Be safe.
注意安全
Look, I'm a businessman.
我只是个商人
Horses are nothing but a hobby for me.
赛马不过是我的一个爱好
Right. You're a developer.
对 你是开♥发♥商
Commercial, mostly.
商业开♥发♥商
You wanna get your hands on Cobb Holwell's stable.
你想要插手科布·霍维尔的马场
I wanna beat him, sure.
我当然想击垮他
I like winning races as much as the next man.
在赛马上我希望可以赢任何一个人
Not your hobby. Your business.
不是说赛马 是生意场上
You wanna develop the redwood downs complex.
你想要合并开♥发♥红木岭
Holwell has his own stable there
霍维尔在那儿有自己的马场
and he won't sell to you.
所以他不同意卖♥♥给你
Well, there was some discussion about developing redwood downs,
没错 我们是讨论过红木岭的开♥发♥案
But nothing concrete. It's just talk.
但并没有细谈 不过是聊聊
Talk that could lead to millions in revenues.
如果谈成可以为你带来大笔的收益
But first you'd need Holwell's stable.
不过首先你得先得到霍维尔的马场
So?
所以呢
So you'd like seeing Holwell out of business.
所以你希望霍维尔的生意倒闭
That's why you paid Ellis Barnes
因此你花钱雇阿里斯·巴恩斯
to stop jockeys riding for him.
去说服骑手退出
Let's say Barnes told jockeys that
就算是我让巴恩斯告诉骑师们
if they ride for Holwell,
如果在霍维尔手下干
That means they won't ride for me.
就是跟我作对
So what? It's the truth.
那又怎样 这是事实
No law's been broken.
这些都不违法
Bill Sutton was responsible for the accident that crippled Barnes.
比尔对巴恩斯致残的事故负有责任
Did you know that?
这事你知道吗
Barnes was angry about it.
巴恩斯为此记恨在心
Very angry.
非常怨恨
Now you sent a very angry man
而你派一个积怨已久的人
to threaten the person he was angry with.
去威胁他的仇人
How'd you think that would turn out?
你知道会发生什么吗
I think I want my attorney.
我想等我律师来了再回答你
That was fun.
有意思
What horse is that?
你牵的是什么马
Well, too bad you're so tall,
可惜你个子太高了
'cause Holwell could use a second jockey
霍维尔还可以再找一位骑师
for Pollock's dream here.
和梦幻波洛克配合的
He's ready to be ridden.
它已经准备好上场了
I thought he was the crazy one.
我以为它是性情暴戾的那只
Oh, no, no, he's just...
不 不 它不过
He's just a little misunderstood.
不过是个误解
He seems like a sweetie.
它看起来挺讨人喜欢的
Isn't he? Why don't you hop on?
是吧 要不要骑骑试试
Oh, I don't know.
不知道
Oh, I know horses, and he is 100% safe.
我知道它们的性情 它绝对安全的
Look at that. See? Yeah?
看 我没说错吧 真的吗
He's nodding. Jump on.
它点头了 上去吧
Oh, I don't know.
真的可以吗
Come on.
来吧
Yep. You ready? And, lift.
准备好了吗 上马
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表